Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Screens 19:31 - Aug 22 with 21352 viewsSwan91

Look set for tomorrow, looks pretty nice from close up
The Screens on 19:57 - Aug 22 with 2653 viewsNeath_Jack

The Screens on 19:55 - Aug 22 by jackharris

He's a complete and utter knob!

Aye i remember you having a fall out with him, and you got quite a bit of stick back from others over your reaction and your occupation.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Screens on 19:58 - Aug 22 with 2652 viewsmorningstar

The Screens on 19:56 - Aug 22 by Neath_Jack

I'm going to take my universal remote control with me.

I'm gonna take my android box and an 80ft ethernet lead!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Screens on 20:00 - Aug 22 with 2635 viewsjackharris

The Screens on 19:57 - Aug 22 by Neath_Jack

Aye i remember you having a fall out with him, and you got quite a bit of stick back from others over your reaction and your occupation.

Stick from some hanger's on and a lot of back up from others.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Screens on 20:52 - Aug 22 with 2550 viewsBLAZE

Some other teams show early kick offs. I know Palace did when we were in the Championship (I seem to remember it because Liverpool thumped Man Utd). So there's no legal issue why they can't show them (unless there's different rules in the PL).... commercially may be another matter though

That said it may draw people in earlier, who wouldn't otherwise have done so. So there's a potential for extra revenue right there
The Screens on 20:56 - Aug 22 with 2533 viewsClydachjack

Had a letter this morning from club saying sorry you're view might be compromised etc and something about them adding to the premiership atmosphere.
The Screens on 20:58 - Aug 22 with 2516 viewsJackfath

The Screens on 20:56 - Aug 22 by Clydachjack

Had a letter this morning from club saying sorry you're view might be compromised etc and something about them adding to the premiership atmosphere.

Seriously?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Screens on 20:58 - Aug 22 with 2522 viewsmonmouth

The Screens on 19:44 - Aug 22 by TheFranchise

this is a better one

Bollocking arse, I might be able to see my seat in that photo, but may hopefully be next block over.

#tantrum

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Screens on 21:00 - Aug 22 with 2502 viewsjackharris

So your view will be hindered. Obviously you will only know for sure, how badly tomorrow. I see there being 2 options you either get some sort of compensation/discount off your season or they relocate you.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Login to get fewer ads

The Screens on 21:02 - Aug 22 with 2496 viewsacejack3065

I'd like to think that the club weren't stupid enough to put screens up that are going to obscure fans views of the game.

Look fairly snazzy though. All we need is another tier on the south and east and we will be good to go!
The Screens on 21:03 - Aug 22 with 2492 viewsNeath_Jack

I reckon i'd be fuming if i were in the back row of the family stand, directly behind that.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

The Screens on 21:03 - Aug 22 with 2489 viewsSwansNZ

So basically — “f**k you, but just think of the extra enjoyment these screens will give to the rest of the crowd”

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Screens on 21:03 - Aug 22 with 2485 viewsmax936

The Screens on 20:58 - Aug 22 by monmouth

Bollocking arse, I might be able to see my seat in that photo, but may hopefully be next block over.

#tantrum

Im just to the right of it up in row U looking at that photo, hope it doesn't spoil my match day experience

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Screens on 21:05 - Aug 22 with 2470 viewsairedale

A mate of mine had a television camera fall on his head down the Vetch. Just saying like.

He had a lot of compo mind.
The Screens on 21:07 - Aug 22 with 2458 viewsClydachjack

It does say try it for the first few home games and if you're not happy they will find you seats somewhere else. Nice of them to let us know one day before the game.

Emailed the club Tuesday asking if high balls would dissappear but never had a reply.
The Screens on 21:10 - Aug 22 with 2439 viewsNeath_Jack

The Screens on 21:07 - Aug 22 by Clydachjack

It does say try it for the first few home games and if you're not happy they will find you seats somewhere else. Nice of them to let us know one day before the game.

Emailed the club Tuesday asking if high balls would dissappear but never had a reply.

"Emailed the club Tuesday asking if high balls would dissappear but never had a reply".

If i was on the receiving end of that email, i wouldn't half takes the p1ss in my reply to you.

The Screens on 21:11 - Aug 22 with 2278 viewsjackharris

Tell the f*ck*rs to put you in the Directors Box and they can sit in the restricted view seats. Or give you compo!!!

The Screens on 21:12 - Aug 22 with 2274 viewsairedale

The Screens on 21:10 - Aug 22 by Neath_Jack

"Emailed the club Tuesday asking if high balls would dissappear but never had a reply".

If i was on the receiving end of that email, i wouldn't half takes the p1ss in my reply to you.

I'll start then:

Is a high ball a cock tail?
The Screens on 21:12 - Aug 22 with 2273 viewsacejack3065

Sometimes my balls go high and disappear but they usually just come back down after a minute or so. I can't explain it.
The Screens on 21:14 - Aug 22 with 2262 viewsairedale

The Screens on 21:12 - Aug 22 by acejack3065

Sometimes my balls go high and disappear but they usually just come back down after a minute or so. I can't explain it.

Does your name change to Adelina Patti when it happens?
The Screens on 21:16 - Aug 22 with 2258 viewsClydachjack

Alright alright I didn't word it like that, more like if the ball was played high in the air would they dissappear behind the screen. :p
The Screens on 21:22 - Aug 22 with 2227 viewsjacksinceever

The Screens on 21:03 - Aug 22 by SwansNZ

So basically — “f**k you, but just think of the extra enjoyment these screens will give to the rest of the crowd”

Indeed!
The Screens on 22:28 - Aug 22 with 2117 viewsPlazex

Probably just went on the motorway with their ladders and got the traffic info boards. That's just some paper stuck over them

Poll: Where will we finish?

The Screens on 23:46 - Aug 22 with 2028 viewsJBT95

The Screens on 19:49 - Aug 22 by morningstar

Do they show the early kick offs on the bar screens inside?

Problem is though as they only show sky, the sky early kick off is in the championship which kicks off at 12:15, so the game is about 60mins in by the time the turnstiles open and is over by 14:10. Then they put on Soccer Saturday with Jeff and the lads.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 23:47]
The Screens on 02:06 - Aug 23 with 1939 viewsJackDownUnder

The Screens on 21:05 - Aug 22 by airedale

A mate of mine had a television camera fall on his head down the Vetch. Just saying like.

He had a lot of compo mind.

I think if that thing fell on your head you wouldn’t be seeing much of the compo!
The Screens on 08:21 - Aug 23 with 1864 viewsJackoBoostardo

FIFA 15 is out of date already when it comes to our stadium

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024