Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Arry thrown in the towel? 19:49 - Apr 8 with 7582 viewsandygg

Thats the worst starting 11 ive ever seen. FFS.
Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 12:05 - Apr 9 with 1297 viewshoopdog

Has Arry throne the towel in ?
Could anybody blame him if he has reading this sort of crap as well as cheap childish remarks such as old saggy face etc
Yes he brought a few of these so called player's here , player's a lot of child like poster's were wetting their selves over at the time .
He has done well to keep this lot in the mix for as long as he has you have player's playing with no aim other than picking up a wage , and there is still shlt yet to hit the fan about at least a couple of the better player's .
We are the most out of form club in the top 12 imo we will be here next season whoever is charge and we should be looking to get rid of all the senior player's and I mean all , offer Clint Hill a role coach but give him a squad no , and try to build a side not throw one together , both Liecester and Burnley have had time

well enough of this craike
[Post edited 9 Apr 2014 12:09]
Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 13:14 - Apr 9 with 1235 viewsSpiritofGregory

Harry has had a cob on since the board refused to give him money to spend in January.
Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 13:28 - Apr 9 with 1213 viewskingo

I was speaking to someone on Monday who is very well respected in the football world and we spoke about QPR and our current position and injury situation. His comments to me were that we should forget finishing 2nd and be looking to look after key players and make sure all was in place for the play offs. If that meant using fringe players and experimenting (Luke Young?) then so be it. Anyone with even the slightest twinge should be rested and not risked.
So when I saw the team for last night, I thought as much as it will hurt supporters, including me, key players needed for the play offs will not be risked, especially with another game on Saturday. Therefore don't expect to see much of Austin, Barton, Onuaha, Traore etc over the next few games.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 13:41 - Apr 9 with 1197 viewsstowmarketrange

Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 13:28 - Apr 9 by kingo

I was speaking to someone on Monday who is very well respected in the football world and we spoke about QPR and our current position and injury situation. His comments to me were that we should forget finishing 2nd and be looking to look after key players and make sure all was in place for the play offs. If that meant using fringe players and experimenting (Luke Young?) then so be it. Anyone with even the slightest twinge should be rested and not risked.
So when I saw the team for last night, I thought as much as it will hurt supporters, including me, key players needed for the play offs will not be risked, especially with another game on Saturday. Therefore don't expect to see much of Austin, Barton, Onuaha, Traore etc over the next few games.

We need to make sure we're in the playoffs first before we talk about resting players.
We have a lot of teams in form breathing down our necks and we have tough games left.
Forest and Leicester won't be easy games,and Watford won't roll over for us ,and Millwall and Barnsley are both fighting for their lives and even if they are already relegated by then,the pressure will all be on us,not them.
Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 13:46 - Apr 9 with 1192 viewsstevec

Think that's right. Ever since the Charlton defeat we've been looking at a 3-game season, aside of a total calamity.
Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 13:47 - Apr 9 with 1189 viewsandygg

Usually its the form team going into the play offs, which gets promoted.
we need to play our best team now, to get some momentum going.
now is not the time to flippin rest players, we havent qualified for the play-offs yet anyway.
Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 13:52 - Apr 9 with 1171 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 13:47 - Apr 9 by andygg

now is not the time to flippin rest players, we havent qualified for the play-offs yet anyway.

That is true but Palace were anything but the form team last season and I have recognised striking parallels with them last season and us this season. They were comfortable when Holloway took over from Dougie but he somehow managed to nearly slip out of the playoff places and it was only on the last game of the season that they secured that spot.

I think I am saying all is not lost yet!!!
Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 13:58 - Apr 9 with 1162 viewsstevec

tell that to Watford, Palace were in a similar freefall last season.

We only have a chance if we can stick our 11 best players on the park and given the fragility of our lot that means throwing them in at the last possible moment.

Also, the performance agaInst Wigan came out of nowhere. This team is capable of the necessary form but, given its age, only in short bursts.
Login to get fewer ads

Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 14:03 - Apr 9 with 1150 viewsAntti_Heinola

Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 12:05 - Apr 9 by hoopdog

Has Arry throne the towel in ?
Could anybody blame him if he has reading this sort of crap as well as cheap childish remarks such as old saggy face etc
Yes he brought a few of these so called player's here , player's a lot of child like poster's were wetting their selves over at the time .
He has done well to keep this lot in the mix for as long as he has you have player's playing with no aim other than picking up a wage , and there is still shlt yet to hit the fan about at least a couple of the better player's .
We are the most out of form club in the top 12 imo we will be here next season whoever is charge and we should be looking to get rid of all the senior player's and I mean all , offer Clint Hill a role coach but give him a squad no , and try to build a side not throw one together , both Liecester and Burnley have had time

well enough of this craike
[Post edited 9 Apr 2014 12:09]

"He has done well to keep this lot in the mix for as long as he has you have player's playing with no aim other than picking up a wage"

Which players are these? BAE? Kranjcar? Jenas? Benayoun?

I'd actually say there aren't any players who share the attitude that last season's squad arguably had - but if there are any, they were all signed by one person.

Bare bones.

Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 14:05 - Apr 9 with 1145 viewsAntti_Heinola

that's a myth trotted out. the play-offs are pretty random, really. Cardiff were bang out of form in the play-offs v us and Bristol, and won. Palace under Holloway - Blackpool too I think.

Bare bones.

Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 14:17 - Apr 9 with 1126 viewsHunterhoop

Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 14:03 - Apr 9 by Antti_Heinola

"He has done well to keep this lot in the mix for as long as he has you have player's playing with no aim other than picking up a wage"

Which players are these? BAE? Kranjcar? Jenas? Benayoun?

I'd actually say there aren't any players who share the attitude that last season's squad arguably had - but if there are any, they were all signed by one person.

Exactly....most of the "right sorts" we currently have, with the exception of Austin and, maybe Phillips, were here before Redknapp.

Of the signings HR has made, including loans and short terms, how many of these are the "right sorts"?

In fact, how many signings has Redknapp made since he arrived (including loans)??

Remy
Jenas
Samba
Dunne
Simpson
Austin
Phillips
Kranjcar
Benayoun
BAE
Hughes
Chevanton
Keane
O'Neill
Ravel
Carroll
Henry
Maiga
Doyle
Dellatore (not sure he was HR's signing!)

Who have I missed? Sure I've forgotten someone. Please copy the list and add to it.

"Injuries", "bare bones"...

He's been here for what, 15 months now? That's quite some going. God we're a badly run club from top right through the U21s. At that level and below, we seem to be run quite well.
Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 16:32 - Apr 9 with 1055 viewshoopdog

S m a ck a bundle on us being in this div next season
Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 16:36 - Apr 9 with 1048 viewsizlingtonhoop

Has Arry thrown in the towel? on 20:07 - Apr 8 by HollowayRanger

simpson dunne benny yum

wouldnt that have been far better then what we are seeing

I'll name that tune in three
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024