Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the goals 18:16 - Jan 4 with 5024 viewsBartRowou

http://www.101greatgoals.com/goals/england/rochdale-knock-leeds-out-of-the-fa-cu

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

the goals on 10:58 - Jan 7 with 994 viewsD_Alien

the goals on 09:20 - Jan 7 by aleanddale

I agree with TS

could be the greatest Dale goal of all time taking into account the timing occassion and opposition combined with world class execution.

I read on another thread if it had been a premiership goal it would be on a loop for weeks on Sky Sports.

Awsome.

Hendo - Take a bow son!!!.

Major credit to Cummins for the assist too

The footage shows him indicating he was going to make the run - he timed it perfectly to just beat the offside - and his look up and cross were above L2 standard

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

the goals on 17:18 - Jan 7 with 870 viewslove_the_dale

the goals on 21:04 - Jan 4 by widgibob

I can't stop touching myself

Great clip. I'm not clever enough to add anything to what has already been said about the cross and the goal, but two things have occurred to me on seeing this.

One is the Leeds defender turning his back - can't imagine Hilly being very pleased if any of ours did this.

The other is that Hogan is an offside position (no fault attached) when Hendo strikes it, so what a good job it was the shot was so well struck - if he had slightly miskicked it and Hogan had put it in, it would have been chalked off. What a sickener that would have been!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024