Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight 14:24 - Mar 26 with 6679 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10441~2693008,00.html

Anyone going ? The following forum should be interesting !

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 19:35 - Mar 27 with 1182 views442Dale

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 19:29 - Mar 27 by YouTubeDale

That's right, the balance sheet should be even better now. Also pray that Wednesday go up...more money.

But we will have £400k less from the FL if we go into League 2. And expect a further drop of at least £150k in gate receipts. In short, we need to get back up to League 1 ASAP.

Oh, let me get this one in yet again...I know it's been discussed a million times, but based on the loss of monies mentioned above if we take the drop, I would NOT have sold COG because of this reason.I really believe he could have been the difference between staying up and going down. That was a big,big mistake. (I know we could get some more money out the COG situation).

...wait for an avalanche of abuse.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

More money if Southampton and Reading go up too, but depending on how quickly these things are paid it might be that those payments are in the 2013-14 accounts (end of year being May 31st).

Would expect next year's AGM to report on a similar financial year up to May '12, and it might not be for two years before we know the real cost of relegation. One thing's for sure, we have to do more off the pitch to offset that 400k.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 19:41 - Mar 27 with 1178 viewsYouTubeDale

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 19:35 - Mar 27 by 442Dale

More money if Southampton and Reading go up too, but depending on how quickly these things are paid it might be that those payments are in the 2013-14 accounts (end of year being May 31st).

Would expect next year's AGM to report on a similar financial year up to May '12, and it might not be for two years before we know the real cost of relegation. One thing's for sure, we have to do more off the pitch to offset that 400k.

Surely, you mean offset the £150k first.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 19:44 - Mar 27 with 1168 views442Dale

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 19:41 - Mar 27 by YouTubeDale

Surely, you mean offset the £150k first.

Any or all of it! We have to be more creative and proactive.

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 20:10 - Mar 27 with 1127 viewsD_Alien

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 19:29 - Mar 27 by YouTubeDale

That's right, the balance sheet should be even better now. Also pray that Wednesday go up...more money.

But we will have £400k less from the FL if we go into League 2. And expect a further drop of at least £150k in gate receipts. In short, we need to get back up to League 1 ASAP.

Oh, let me get this one in yet again...I know it's been discussed a million times, but based on the loss of monies mentioned above if we take the drop, I would NOT have sold COG because of this reason.I really believe he could have been the difference between staying up and going down. That was a big,big mistake. (I know we could get some more money out the COG situation).

...wait for an avalanche of abuse.

No abuse, just the sad reality that COG wanted to leave to better himself and provide for his family

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 20:13 - Mar 27 with 1123 views442Dale

We'd have got little return from an unhappy COG. And don't forget he struggled for a while with injury anyway.

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 20:44 - Mar 27 with 1077 viewsTalkingSutty

I assume if we do go down we will get a parachute payment, does anybody know how much that will be ?
Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 20:47 - Mar 27 with 1069 views442Dale

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 20:44 - Mar 27 by TalkingSutty

I assume if we do go down we will get a parachute payment, does anybody know how much that will be ?

No specific figure was established, but 50k was mentioned.

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 21:55 - Mar 27 with 990 viewsTalkingSutty

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 20:47 - Mar 27 by 442Dale

No specific figure was established, but 50k was mentioned.

Thanks.
Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 23:00 - Mar 27 with 935 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 11:12 - Mar 27 by D_Alien

I agree it seems unfair, that a supporter who was entitled to a concessionary ST on the grounds of old age last year isn't this year, even though they're now older!

But recent legislation is intended to reduce unfairness (on the grounds of gender), so the club is in a difficult position

I wonder if the club would consider meeting fans halfway on this, i.e. for any females aged over 60 with an existing ST, they can purchase one for 2012/13 with half the discount, for one season only? Would that be acceptable to you and your wife? It's worth a try, and would be a good-will gesture by the club that probably would affect a very small (but important) group of fans

You talk common sense here DA.......just hope the Club see the sense.

It's not a time to alienate (scuse the pun) any fans,let alone steadfast long term supporters.

Would be very interested in the outcome.
Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 04:14 - Mar 28 with 874 viewsBlueDutch

Why do we get money if Reading and Southampton are promoted?
Do we get something if Macc are relegated too?

upthedale.nl

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 05:44 - Mar 28 with 871 viewsColDale

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 04:14 - Mar 28 by BlueDutch

Why do we get money if Reading and Southampton are promoted?
Do we get something if Macc are relegated too?

Given the number of promotion clauses put in place in player sales, our sell on for Alfie and Lambert would bring us 25% of whatever Bristol Rovers and Rotherham are due to get. It's not going to allow us to build a new ground, but we'd probably be talking a total of £50,000 plus due to us.
Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 20:46 - Mar 28 with 715 viewsreggie_rocket

Rochdale AFC - AGM tonight on 12:49 - Mar 27 by 442Dale

Really? Would have thought clubs will react accordingly with pension ages rising. Which clubs offer concessions at 60-62?

Sorry for delay in replying. I can't find a full list. Appears I have just been fortunate at away grounds - Notts County, Sheff. Utd, Tranmere, all 60, Huddersfield 60 or 62 can't remember. Brentford so friendly. I just asked for concession and no questions asked, not sure what official age is.
Bury. pne, carlisle, mk dons all 65.

Sheff Wed appear to be increasing from 60 this season to 65 next 2012/3 but those under 65 but over 60 who bought this season can continue at concession rate next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024