Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kolli 08:38 - Oct 7 with 3444 viewsconnell10

Id get him back on the bench next game, he cant do any worse than the bunch of tarts playing at the moment!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Kolli on 08:43 - Oct 7 with 3409 viewsbosh67

I think Kolli is a very gifted potential talent but it does fall into the note on another thread saying that if a player hasn't been in the squad for a while that they are the answer to the problem...

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Kolli on 10:14 - Oct 7 with 3198 viewswombat

dont we have enough players in the team already who wont tackle or close down the oppostion ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Kolli on 10:19 - Oct 7 with 3181 viewsnumptydumpty

Kolli on 10:14 - Oct 7 by wombat

dont we have enough players in the team already who wont tackle or close down the oppostion ?

There must be another explanation to this Connell as Bosh says, otherwise can't see why he would not have got in the squad at the very least on a couple of occasions.

Weird also, picked for the development squad, think would have benefitted from league two or even national league loan till January so getting competitive games.

Makes no sense to keep him and just have him in development games.

There has to be a reason we are not aware of.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Kolli on 10:24 - Oct 7 with 3160 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

If you saw him play against WBA you wouldn't be asking him to be back in the team. He got found wanting.

And as discussed on other threads, he won't sign a new contract.
Kolli on 10:27 - Oct 7 with 3146 viewsdaveB

Kolli on 10:24 - Oct 7 by Wilkinswatercarrier

If you saw him play against WBA you wouldn't be asking him to be back in the team. He got found wanting.

off the ball he looked miles off it against West Brom, his replacements haven't been much better but not sure he'll make much difference
Kolli on 10:40 - Oct 7 with 3113 viewsnumptydumpty

Yes was there that game. Whole team were off that game.

One game is not long enough to completely bin him though.

More to this, I feel.

Kolli on 10:43 - Oct 7 with 3096 viewsfrancisbowles

Kolli on 10:27 - Oct 7 by daveB

off the ball he looked miles off it against West Brom, his replacements haven't been much better but not sure he'll make much difference

Agree, but let's not forget his beautiful assist.
We could do with one of those in two weeks time.
Kolli on 12:11 - Oct 7 with 2940 viewsnumptydumpty

Kolli on 10:43 - Oct 7 by francisbowles

Agree, but let's not forget his beautiful assist.
We could do with one of those in two weeks time.

Yes for the one game he has played this season, it was his great assist that we scored from and then not seen again.

It's beyond strange, he has not even been on the bench.

Ridiculously early to write off a clearly talented youngster.

This doesn't sit well for me. Should be getting opportunities.

Login to get fewer ads

Kolli on 12:29 - Oct 7 with 2908 viewsconnell10

Kolli on 12:11 - Oct 7 by numptydumpty

Yes for the one game he has played this season, it was his great assist that we scored from and then not seen again.

It's beyond strange, he has not even been on the bench.

Ridiculously early to write off a clearly talented youngster.

This doesn't sit well for me. Should be getting opportunities.

Didn't Nourry say he has to be patient as there is better players in front of him ?

Kolli on 12:42 - Oct 7 with 2854 viewswombat

Kolli on 10:40 - Oct 7 by numptydumpty

Yes was there that game. Whole team were off that game.

One game is not long enough to completely bin him though.

More to this, I feel.

this is if attitude comes into the mix , and if the much talked about falling out with nourry has happened, and as it looks like nourry is running the show then thats why he wont been soon again probably

Kolli on 12:59 - Oct 7 with 2793 viewsRangersw12

He needs a loan and to sign a new contract but if he doesn't want to do those things then he can happily rot in the development squad and then release him when his contract expires

He's more likey to be another Shabazz Baidoo than a Eze anyway
Kolli on 13:09 - Oct 7 with 2724 viewsstainrods_elbow

Kolli on 12:29 - Oct 7 by connell10

Didn't Nourry say he has to be patient as there is better players in front of him ?

I still don't understand Nourry's football credentials when it comes to players and coaching. He's a data analyst and businessman, and still pretty much a kid, professionally speaking. It's utterly mystifying why there was no question about the DoF role at the club at the FF. Though I suppose he's not Lee Hoos at least.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Kolli on 13:11 - Oct 7 with 2729 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Not sure I quite see the fascination with this guy. He's done next to nothing right or wrong in a Rangers shirt yet gets a crazy amount of air time.

Nourry's response at the FF was clearly cryptic. Along the lines of 'he knows what he needs to do to get in the first team' and whatever that is he clearly hasn't been willing to do it. Anyway I can't see his presence making any difference to our current plight whatsoever.
Kolli on 13:12 - Oct 7 with 2723 viewsNorthernr

Kolli on 13:09 - Oct 7 by stainrods_elbow

I still don't understand Nourry's football credentials when it comes to players and coaching. He's a data analyst and businessman, and still pretty much a kid, professionally speaking. It's utterly mystifying why there was no question about the DoF role at the club at the FF. Though I suppose he's not Lee Hoos at least.

Now here I do agree with you, but TBF that question was asked. Answer was...

As we’ve been saying on LFW for months, the director of football role went out of the door with Les Ferdinand and has been combined with the CEO role. It’s Nourry writing the theme tune and singing the theme tune as a “sports minded CEO” with “a quality team of people around me – a strong academy director in Alex Carroll, a head of recruitment (Andy Belk) who has perhaps more responsibility here than you would see in other football clubs at this level.” CN: “We decided to go through a process in October when the club was in a difficult situation in the league to try and get out of a cycle of two things. The first is having a big churn of coaches at first team level. The second is getting to a situation where the football club is disrupted as little as possible when unfortunately one coach leaves and another arrives. We took the opportunity to establish a style of football that we want to develop and coach throughout the club that also helps us make an informed decision over the head coach, be it first team, women’s team, U21s. You will see principles of play at U16 that we’re attempting to put together for U21 and first team. There are obvious limitations to that and practical things to bear in mind… We do want to get to a stage where as many of our academy players as possible understand the technical details of the football we’re trying to play so they have the best possible chance of going from the academy to a success in the first team.”
Kolli on 13:15 - Oct 7 with 2705 viewsLoyalitat

Kolli on 12:59 - Oct 7 by Rangersw12

He needs a loan and to sign a new contract but if he doesn't want to do those things then he can happily rot in the development squad and then release him when his contract expires

He's more likey to be another Shabazz Baidoo than a Eze anyway

Has Dunne signed a new contract yet? If we are to be consistent when adopting that approach, then it's equally applicable in the case of Dunne.

I'm still of the view that Kolli, at this formative stage of his career, is currently a better option than can't be ar**ed Anderson, whose attitude for a senior player stinks, as well as the likes of Madsen and Bennie.

Anderson's attitude is in stark contrast to Frey, who took it upon himself to get fitter and become a better version of himself this season. In Willock's departure and Chair's absence, Anderson should have been the one to assume greater responsibility, not Dembele.

Just goes to show how much Willock and Chair, by virtue of their being on the pitch, made it a lot easier for him to shine last season.
[Post edited 7 Oct 13:18]
Kolli on 13:16 - Oct 7 with 2696 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Kolli on 13:09 - Oct 7 by stainrods_elbow

There was a direct question about the DoF role at the FF. Nourry answered it by saying I'm here now so we don't need one - in his speak.
Kolli on 13:21 - Oct 7 with 2659 viewsRangersw12

Kolli on 13:15 - Oct 7 by Loyalitat

Has Dunne signed a new contract yet? If we are to be consistent when adopting that approach, then it's equally applicable in the case of Dunne.

I'm still of the view that Kolli, at this formative stage of his career, is currently a better option than can't be ar**ed Anderson, whose attitude for a senior player stinks, as well as the likes of Madsen and Bennie.

Anderson's attitude is in stark contrast to Frey, who took it upon himself to get fitter and become a better version of himself this season. In Willock's departure and Chair's absence, Anderson should have been the one to assume greater responsibility, not Dembele.

Just goes to show how much Willock and Chair, by virtue of their being on the pitch, made it a lot easier for him to shine last season.

Yeah I agree and you can also add Paal to that aswell but I suppose the club will say that they need Dunne and Paal as they're first team players .

From what I've seen from Kolli he looks miles away from the first team but would probably get more game time if he signed a new contract but if he's not willing to then why should we develop him any further

Agree that Anderson should be better and he has definitely regressed from last season .
[Post edited 7 Oct 13:22]
Kolli on 13:41 - Oct 7 with 2550 viewsNorthantsHoop

Kolli on 13:15 - Oct 7 by Loyalitat

In Andersen's defence I don't think he is fit, since he pulled up at Sheff United early in the season. I also don't think that Dembele and Andersen work well together and since they have been alongside each other since Sheff Wed game our performances have tanked.
Kolli on 14:19 - Oct 7 with 2458 viewsEsox_Lucius

How do you know that? it could be the club trying to get him to sign on the cheap with sell ons or somesuch? Look at the Henry Hawkins NDC stuff.

The grass is always greener.

Kolli on 14:20 - Oct 7 with 2446 viewsTheChef

Ha yet another player who gets better with every game he doesn't play

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Kolli on 15:44 - Oct 7 with 2192 viewsconnell10

Kolli on 14:20 - Oct 7 by TheChef

Ha yet another player who gets better with every game he doesn't play

Thats hard to tell as he never gets a chance, what with all the better players in front of him.

Kolli on 22:20 - Oct 7 with 1779 viewswombat

Kolli on 14:19 - Oct 7 by Esox_Lucius

How do you know that? it could be the club trying to get him to sign on the cheap with sell ons or somesuch? Look at the Henry Hawkins NDC stuff.

Was that after the alleged contact from Brentford so we decided to resign him and they get rid a few months later when it turned out to be utter bollox

Think the trouble with both Kelli and Hawkins they have family biggie them up making out they are the next big thing , whe. They are no where near it ,

Kolli on 22:33 - Oct 7 with 1694 viewsNed_Kennedys

Kolli on 22:20 - Oct 7 by wombat

Was that after the alleged contact from Brentford so we decided to resign him and they get rid a few months later when it turned out to be utter bollox

Think the trouble with both Kelli and Hawkins they have family biggie them up making out they are the next big thing , whe. They are no where near it ,

Don’t know the story of Hawkins but the fact he’s signed for mid table Isthmian Premier League side Whitehawk suggests he was nowhere near first team level at 20 years old.
Kolli on 10:26 - Oct 8 with 1311 viewswombat

Kolli on 22:33 - Oct 7 by Ned_Kennedys

Don’t know the story of Hawkins but the fact he’s signed for mid table Isthmian Premier League side Whitehawk suggests he was nowhere near first team level at 20 years old.

when u have family members and friends bigging players up just because they hope to cash in later on the player has no chance , willock being led by his dad hasnt worked out to well either for him ,

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024