Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred 20:33 - Aug 9 with 6784 viewsPlankton

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cy76dxkpjpjo

Swift justice

This post has been edited by an administrator
Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 10:34 - Aug 10 with 2489 viewscontroversial_jack

They aren't messing around. Sends a message to the thugs though.I think the prosecutions for online comments is a bit much though.

Seems the will to take back their country has gone
Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 16:27 - Aug 12 with 2381 viewsReslovenSwan1

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 10:34 - Aug 10 by controversial_jack

They aren't messing around. Sends a message to the thugs though.I think the prosecutions for online comments is a bit much though.

Seems the will to take back their country has gone

Sadly the English ( and Welsh) are too fat and comfortable to pick our own fruit and look after Grannie and do tough jobs in the NHS.

They could technically "take your country back" by working harder langer and better without benefits and state sponsored housing.

The pull facts for immigration is our generous welfare system. Free health free schooling to 15-16 for the kids. ( I want a bit of that).Activist say it is not but I do not believe them.

We have trouble collecting fruit and veg. The 700 today can be given a three year fruit collecting contract to earn their ticket. Break the contract then you go to Rwanda.

It cannot be right you get our benefits simply by getting on a boat.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 17:02 - Aug 12 with 2350 viewsonehunglow

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 16:27 - Aug 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Sadly the English ( and Welsh) are too fat and comfortable to pick our own fruit and look after Grannie and do tough jobs in the NHS.

They could technically "take your country back" by working harder langer and better without benefits and state sponsored housing.

The pull facts for immigration is our generous welfare system. Free health free schooling to 15-16 for the kids. ( I want a bit of that).Activist say it is not but I do not believe them.

We have trouble collecting fruit and veg. The 700 today can be given a three year fruit collecting contract to earn their ticket. Break the contract then you go to Rwanda.

It cannot be right you get our benefits simply by getting on a boat.

Have to agree with that
Our lot want it all too easy
Dirty jobs are for foreigners not them.
Innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 13:22 - Aug 13 with 2227 viewscontroversial_jack

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 17:02 - Aug 12 by onehunglow

Have to agree with that
Our lot want it all too easy
Dirty jobs are for foreigners not them.
Innit

Would you do it? Would you go fruit picking for minimum wage, I somehow doubt it
Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 13:25 - Aug 13 with 2244 viewsonehunglow

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 13:22 - Aug 13 by controversial_jack

Would you do it? Would you go fruit picking for minimum wage, I somehow doubt it

Oh me?
If I were looking to earn money then of course
Back on the day,many of us teens worked on Gower farms .
Hard work. Teens. Imagine that

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 15:05 - Aug 13 with 2219 viewsWhiterockin

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 13:25 - Aug 13 by onehunglow

Oh me?

I worked on the Gower farms whilst in school/college it's what we did then.
Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 14:40 - Aug 14 with 2089 viewsReslovenSwan1

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 15:05 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin

I worked on the Gower farms whilst in school/college it's what we did then.

I recall my student mates going camping to Evesham to pick fruit and earn a few bob to help with the Student grants and earn money to go inter railing later in h summer.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 15:16 - Aug 14 with 2046 viewsraynor94

It really is funny seeing these big hard men, crying like babies, when jailed.

Their families must be so proud of them

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 16:12 - Aug 14 with 2007 viewsBoundy

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 13:25 - Aug 13 by onehunglow

Oh me?

I worked on a farm when around 12 ,picking crops ,sorting spuds etc then on a Friday night in the back of an old BRS trailer pulled by a tractor sold the produce around the Birchgrove area ,repeating this on the Saturday all day,this for 75p or a crown and a half.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 16:14 - Aug 14 with 2004 viewsBoundy

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 15:16 - Aug 14 by raynor94

It really is funny seeing these big hard men, crying like babies, when jailed.

Their families must be so proud of them

And yet no reports of arrests of Asians openly carrying machetes shouting threats of violence or attacking white folk.,just for a sense of balance of course but there doesn't seem to be.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 16:20 - Aug 14 with 1992 viewsraynor94

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 16:14 - Aug 14 by Boundy

And yet no reports of arrests of Asians openly carrying machetes shouting threats of violence or attacking white folk.,just for a sense of balance of course but there doesn't seem to be.

2 Tier Keir is unavailable for comment

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 17:27 - Aug 14 with 1948 viewsAnotherJohn

The judge's comment today about keyboard warriors underlines the risk of posting certain material online. My immediate thought is that people like the 53 year old woman sentenced today for a Facebook post did step over the line, but I do worry about how far this may go. Some on the Left would like the law to shut down most comment on certain topics.
[Post edited 14 Aug 18:07]
Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 17:52 - Aug 14 with 1905 viewscontroversial_jack

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 17:27 - Aug 14 by AnotherJohn

The judge's comment today about keyboard warriors underlines the risk of posting certain material online. My immediate thought is that people like the 53 year old woman sentenced today for a Facebook post did step over the line, but I do worry about how far this may go. Some on the Left would like the law to shut down most comment on certain topics.
[Post edited 14 Aug 18:07]

She may have stepped over the line, but do you think prison sentences are appropriate and fair?

A prison sentence is basically the end of someones working life
Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:03 - Aug 14 with 1903 viewsAnotherJohn

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 17:52 - Aug 14 by controversial_jack

She may have stepped over the line, but do you think prison sentences are appropriate and fair?

Well, the thought that comes to mind is that if the reach of the law is extended much further, and in other domains, a poster like yourself could well be in the crosshairs.
Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:14 - Aug 14 with 1877 viewsraynor94

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 17:52 - Aug 14 by controversial_jack

Be careful what you post!

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:21 - Aug 14 with 1841 viewscontroversial_jack

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:03 - Aug 14 by AnotherJohn

Well, the thought that comes to mind is that if the reach of the law is extended much further, and in other domains, a poster like yourself could well be in the crosshairs.

That's really not what I asked, but thanks.I don't incite violence or anything sinister, i just report on what I see and give my opinions like everyone else on here
Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:43 - Aug 14 with 1840 viewsAnotherJohn

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:21 - Aug 14 by controversial_jack

That's really not what I asked, but thanks.I don't incite violence or anything sinister, i just report on what I see and give my opinions like everyone else on here

I am inclined to believe you, but others....
Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:45 - Aug 14 with 1812 viewscontroversial_jack

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:43 - Aug 14 by AnotherJohn

I am inclined to believe you, but others....

You know it makes sense
Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:52 - Aug 14 with 1818 viewsLuther27

I agree. I think the Govt and judiciary are digging a hole for themselves here. One thing though personally. I would never post anything online I wouldn’t say in a room full of people. So far it appears to work!

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:53 - Aug 14 with 1814 viewsonehunglow

100% crap.
That said,many’s career is crime and prison an occupational hazard

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:59 - Aug 14 with 1779 viewscontroversial_jack

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:53 - Aug 14 by onehunglow

100% crap.
That said,many’s career is crime and prison an occupational hazard

Do you realise how silly that statement was? Probably not! I don't think those that make comments online are the next serial killers or armed robbers
Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 19:02 - Aug 14 with 1797 viewsonehunglow

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:59 - Aug 14 by controversial_jack

Do you realise how silly that statement was? Probably not! I don't think those that make comments online are the next serial killers or armed robbers

Silly?
Do you have any idea as to the chances of a criminal
A. Being caught and
B Being jailed
Sentences have never been so insultingly low
Criminals are cared for more than victims . That’s silly too.

Anyway, we are done ,again

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 20:59 - Aug 14 with 1774 viewsKeithHaynes

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 18:59 - Aug 14 by controversial_jack

It’s like everything, getting away with one thing upsacles to the next level, get away with that and you have a person who throws bricks to injure people at the age of fifteen.

That’s how human behaviour of the less intelligent works.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 21:11 - Aug 14 with 1760 viewsGVJack

Be careful what you post on here. I have it on very good authority that the Met, GCHQ, INTERPOL, MI5, MI6, MI7 (which nobody knows about) Mission Impossible, UNCLE, and the A-Team are all watching!!!
Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 21:18 - Aug 14 with 1751 viewsWhiterockin

Criminals jailed for inciting racial hatred on 21:11 - Aug 14 by GVJack

Be careful what you post on here. I have it on very good authority that the Met, GCHQ, INTERPOL, MI5, MI6, MI7 (which nobody knows about) Mission Impossible, UNCLE, and the A-Team are all watching!!!

One of them is even posting on here, but don't tell anyone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024