Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays FI at Spa 19:27 - Jul 28 with 703 viewsmax936

George Russel wins the race, but then gets disqualified because the car is to light, giving Lewis the win, extraordinary don't think I've ever seen or heard of that before.

Unlucky George who has had only his 3rd F1 victory taken away from him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Todays FI at Spa on 19:37 - Jul 28 with 682 viewsunion_jack

Them’s the rule as as they say even though it was only 1.5kg. Hamilton now on 105 wins.

Norris disappointing today and in danger of being eclipsed by a bloody Aussie rookie! Two races he’s been ahead in the grid only to f up his start.

Still, a much better F1 season this year than previous.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Todays FI at Spa on 19:54 - Jul 28 with 662 viewsLuther27

Gutted for Russel….let down by his team. If they can’t get the basics right then that’s criminal and heads will roll.
On a brighter note the season is panning out better than I expected. I wonder what the month break will bring.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Todays FI at Spa on 20:05 - Jul 28 with 648 viewsunion_jack

Todays FI at Spa on 19:54 - Jul 28 by Luther27

Gutted for Russel….let down by his team. If they can’t get the basics right then that’s criminal and heads will roll.
On a brighter note the season is panning out better than I expected. I wonder what the month break will bring.

Both McLaren and Mercedes are getting better and certainly a match for RB. NV not having his own way.

Norris needs to get his shit together as he’s a bit hit and cold.

Ferrari not doing too well. What is Hamilton thinking about that I wonder?

Todays FI at Spa on 20:12 - Jul 28 with 640 viewsLuther27

Todays FI at Spa on 20:05 - Jul 28 by union_jack

Both McLaren and Mercedes are getting better and certainly a match for RB. NV not having his own way.

Seemed a good idea to go to Ferrari at the start of the season….but not now that Mercedes are starting to get a return at last. However I think Hamilton has a lot to offer Ferrari and will drag the team kicking and screaming into getting their act together.

Lando needs to stop sulking and realise this is what happens when two young drivers are allowed to compete.They have a great car this season….but the team need leadership. You can’t be everyone’s friend as a boss and some disagreeable decisions need to be made. I reckon mentally Oscar is better than Lando….and the better driver at the momen.

Sorry for boring you but it’s been a good day lol

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Todays FI at Spa on 20:28 - Jul 28 with 619 viewsunion_jack

Todays FI at Spa on 20:12 - Jul 28 by Luther27

Seemed a good idea to go to Ferrari at the start of the season….but not now that Mercedes are starting to get a return at last. However I think Hamilton has a lot to offer Ferrari and will drag the team kicking and screaming into getting their act together.

Lando needs to stop sulking and realise this is what happens when two young drivers are allowed to compete.They have a great car this season….but the team need leadership. You can’t be everyone’s friend as a boss and some disagreeable decisions need to be made. I reckon mentally Oscar is better than Lando….and the better driver at the momen.

Sorry for boring you but it’s been a good day lol

Not boring at al!!! I agree Norris is sulking and reluctantly agree that Piastri is the better driver, a multiple world champion in the making.

Todays FI at Spa on 21:19 - Jul 28 with 598 viewsDr_Winston

Todays FI at Spa on 20:05 - Jul 28 by union_jack

Ferrari are an itch a lot of designers and drivers want to scratch in their careers. A Hamilton/Newey combination could be interesting.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Todays FI at Spa on 21:22 - Jul 28 with 583 viewsunion_jack

Todays FI at Spa on 21:19 - Jul 28 by Dr_Winston

Ferrari are an itch a lot of designers and drivers want to scratch in their careers. A Hamilton/Newey combination could be interesting.

Hamilton will need to stay fit for a few seasons to reap the benefit of that probably.

Todays FI at Spa on 21:45 - Jul 28 with 567 viewsDr_Winston

Todays FI at Spa on 21:22 - Jul 28 by union_jack

Hamilton will need to stay fit for a few seasons to reap the benefit of that probably.

New regs kick in from 2026. It's doable given Newey's undisputed talent for spotting where best to maximise them.

Assuming he goes to Ferrari of course.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Todays FI at Spa on 22:20 - Jul 28 with 526 viewsgrabsplatter

Todays FI at Spa on 20:28 - Jul 28 by union_jack

Not boring at al!!! I agree Norris is sulking and reluctantly agree that Piastri is the better driver, a multiple world champion in the making.

Norris really isn't dealing well with the pressure, he needs to reset & come back strongly after the summer break.
It's disappointing to see him making mistakes, wasn't expecting that.
Todays FI at Spa on 23:07 - Jul 28 with 511 viewsowainglyndwr

It's changed so much since I was there sometimes for the better and sometimes not
Todays FI at Spa on 13:27 - Aug 24 with 291 viewsunion_jack

Todays FI at Spa on 21:19 - Jul 28 by Dr_Winston

Seems Newey is going to Aston Martin.

Daddy’s going to build him a brand new car!

Todays FI at Spa on 13:39 - Aug 24 with 282 viewsonehunglow

Lost interest in F1 when Jackie Stewart retired
Procession now.
More GP so much better a spectacle and arguably more skill .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Todays FI at Spa on 13:55 - Aug 24 with 268 viewsunion_jack

Todays FI at Spa on 13:39 - Aug 24 by onehunglow

Lost interest in F1 when Jackie Stewart retired
Procession now.
More GP so much better a spectacle and arguably more skill .

Has been you’re right but recently there’ve been some closer races. Three teams in it now not just Red Bull with MV.

Todays FI at Spa on 18:24 - Aug 24 with 200 viewsonehunglow

Todays FI at Spa on 13:55 - Aug 24 by union_jack

Has been you’re right but recently there’ve been some closer races. Three teams in it now not just Red Bull with MV.

Some mate,but if Verstappen gets pole ,it’s basically over .

Todays FI at Spa on 19:14 - Aug 24 with 187 viewsunion_jack

Todays FI at Spa on 18:24 - Aug 24 by onehunglow

Some mate,but if Verstappen gets pole ,it’s basically over .

He didn’t today. But he’s in second so a good chance.

Todays FI at Spa on 21:55 - Aug 24 with 138 viewsonehunglow

Todays FI at Spa on 19:14 - Aug 24 by union_jack

He didn’t today. But he’s in second so a good chance.

Good stuff

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024