Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester airport 21:09 - Jul 27 with 3752 viewsKeithHaynes

A little bit more context.

The poster is an ex marine and Swansea Jack.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Manchester airport on 21:22 - Jul 27 with 1850 viewsonehunglow

Police have a duty to defend themselves and the public
They are not meant to be lunch bags
Them or us
Which miss it to be

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Manchester airport on 21:34 - Jul 27 with 1800 viewstrampie

Why no arrests ?, the types in the video get away with allsorts up North, why don't the police arrest them ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Manchester airport on 21:39 - Jul 27 with 1807 viewsKeithHaynes

Manchester airport on 21:34 - Jul 27 by trampie

Why no arrests ?, the types in the video get away with allsorts up North, why don't the police arrest them ?

I understand they have been.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Manchester airport on 21:40 - Jul 27 with 1804 viewsKeithHaynes

Manchester airport on 21:22 - Jul 27 by onehunglow

Police have a duty to defend themselves and the public
They are not meant to be lunch bags
Them or us
Which miss it to be

My lunch bag was the thing of legend.

Manchester airport on 21:40 - Jul 27 with 1802 viewsLuther27

Manchester airport on 21:34 - Jul 27 by trampie

From Rochdale? I’ll just leave that here.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Manchester airport on 21:44 - Jul 27 with 1770 viewstrampie

Manchester airport on 21:39 - Jul 27 by KeithHaynes

I understand they have been.

They are not in jail, they are out and about being interviewed.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Manchester airport on 21:50 - Jul 27 with 1743 viewstrampie

Manchester airport on 21:40 - Jul 27 by Luther27

From Rochdale? I’ll just leave that here.

Yes exactly, that will be lost on a lot of people that don't know about the rape gangs and drug gangs and the police doing next to nothing, it seems like the police are on the baddies side up there it's very odd.

Manchester airport on 22:03 - Jul 27 with 1727 viewsKeithHaynes

Manchester airport on 21:50 - Jul 27 by trampie

Yes exactly, that will be lost on a lot of people that don't know about the rape gangs and drug gangs and the police doing next to nothing, it seems like the police are on the baddies side up there it's very odd.

They convicted over 230 men mate.

Login to get fewer ads

Manchester airport on 22:09 - Jul 27 with 1678 viewstrampie

Manchester airport on 22:03 - Jul 27 by KeithHaynes

They convicted over 230 men mate.

Yes exactly but it should be 2300 men butty.

Manchester airport on 22:15 - Jul 27 with 1676 viewsKeithHaynes

Manchester airport on 22:09 - Jul 27 by trampie

Yes exactly but it should be 2300 men butty.

Agreed but an investigation like that takes months, otherwise the whole thing collapses.

Manchester airport on 22:21 - Jul 27 with 1634 viewstrampie

Manchester airport on 22:15 - Jul 27 by KeithHaynes

Agreed but an investigation like that takes months, otherwise the whole thing collapses.

Yes.

Manchester airport on 22:47 - Jul 27 with 1610 viewsonehunglow

Manchester airport on 21:40 - Jul 27 by KeithHaynes

My lunch bag was the thing of legend.

Lunch bag
Shows don't post after consuming alcohol

Manchester airport on 23:03 - Jul 27 with 1593 viewsmajorraglan

Manchester airport on 22:15 - Jul 27 by KeithHaynes

Absolutely.

The police hardly covered themselves in glory with many of these investigations but it’s far from straight forward and not as clear cut as many think.

I can easily believe the interests of community relations may have been in some people’s thoughts, but I can also appreciate that many of the victims were targeted and groomed because they were vulnerable, lived dysfunctional life styles, probably were involved in substance abuse, potential criminality and all these factors could/would impact on their credibility at Court. The reason they were targeted in the first place was because of their vulnerabilities and what many would perceive to be a lack of credibility.

Putting things in perspective, we’ve got Rochdale and Saville on the one hand where the police got it wrong by failing to bring offenders to justice, but the flip side of the coin includes Op Midland where the police took a complainant (Carl Beech) seriously, took positive action and information which ended up being a pack of fibs. The fall out was innocent people had their reputations destroyed. I can also recall a high profile football manager being maliciously accused of wrong doing.

The police often find themselves in a difficult position, who do you believe and when do you believe them? It’s easy for the hindsight brigade to come along in the cold light of day after the fact and pick holes in things. The police have made mistakes and they are trying to learn from them, but there are also times they get it spot on and bang up some pretty bad people.
Manchester airport on 01:24 - Jul 28 with 1534 viewstheloneranger

Lee's a lovely guy and a brilliant author.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Manchester airport on 09:01 - Jul 28 with 1429 views1983

3 sides to every story

Their side
The otherside
Truth

Manchester airport on 10:26 - Jul 28 with 1379 viewsKeithHaynes

Manchester airport on 23:03 - Jul 27 by majorraglan

Absolutely.

The police hardly covered themselves in glory with many of these investigations but it’s far from straight forward and not as clear cut as many think.

I can easily believe the interests of community relations may have been in some people’s thoughts, but I can also appreciate that many of the victims were targeted and groomed because they were vulnerable, lived dysfunctional life styles, probably were involved in substance abuse, potential criminality and all these factors could/would impact on their credibility at Court. The reason they were targeted in the first place was because of their vulnerabilities and what many would perceive to be a lack of credibility.

Putting things in perspective, we’ve got Rochdale and Saville on the one hand where the police got it wrong by failing to bring offenders to justice, but the flip side of the coin includes Op Midland where the police took a complainant (Carl Beech) seriously, took positive action and information which ended up being a pack of fibs. The fall out was innocent people had their reputations destroyed. I can also recall a high profile football manager being maliciously accused of wrong doing.

The police often find themselves in a difficult position, who do you believe and when do you believe them? It’s easy for the hindsight brigade to come along in the cold light of day after the fact and pick holes in things. The police have made mistakes and they are trying to learn from them, but there are also times they get it spot on and bang up some pretty bad people.

On Saville, the only person to speak out was John Lydon when he was seventeen and with the sex pistols, the BBC suppressed that interview for years and years.

On Rochdale, many decisions were made by the hierarchy to protect their own standing, promotion etc. Nobody will convince me that the people who do the real investigation and don’t go home at 4pm each day would pull that inquiry, that’s come from above for sure. It’s a shame but that’s corruption, at the top not with those who do the actual job. 👍

People get confused at times, or it’s in their own agenda to not believe.

Manchester airport on 10:43 - Jul 28 with 1344 viewsLuther27

Manchester airport on 10:26 - Jul 28 by KeithHaynes

On Saville, the only person to speak out was John Lydon when he was seventeen and with the sex pistols, the BBC suppressed that interview for years and years.

On Rochdale, many decisions were made by the hierarchy to protect their own standing, promotion etc. Nobody will convince me that the people who do the real investigation and don’t go home at 4pm each day would pull that inquiry, that’s come from above for sure. It’s a shame but that’s corruption, at the top not with those who do the actual job. 👍

Yes I agree. It’s a morally rotten hierarchy that turn a blind eye to Asian grooming gangs for so long as well as protecting Saville and Cyril Smith etc.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Manchester airport on 11:28 - Jul 28 with 1283 viewsonehunglow

Manchester airport on 10:26 - Jul 28 by KeithHaynes

People had believe believe this post is 100% correct

Manchester airport on 13:39 - Jul 28 with 1190 viewsKeithHaynes

My final say on the airport thing, these armed police had every right to engage with their firearms. They didn’t because they used minimum force to quell and prevent further disorder.

Manchester airport on 13:51 - Jul 28 with 1161 viewstheloneranger

This story comes in 3 parts ...

We've seen Part 3 in the Airport parking.

It's going to be very interesting to see ...

Part 1 - the disturbance on the plane, and

Part 2 - the disturbance in the Arrivals/ Baggage Area.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Manchester airport on 13:58 - Jul 28 with 1153 viewsBoundy

Manchester airport on 13:51 - Jul 28 by theloneranger

This story comes in 3 parts ...

We've seen Part 3 in the Airport parking.

It's going to be very interesting to see ...

Part 1 - the disturbance on the plane, and

Part 2 - the disturbance in the Arrivals/ Baggage Area.

The poor copper's doomed so it would appear, then perhaps he should have kicked the *wa* harder and did the world a favour

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Manchester airport on 15:43 - Jul 28 with 1106 viewsWingstandwood

Here is a very sensible video posted within the last few hours from an highly experienced ex-prison officer who has seen it all, well worth a watch.

Argus!

Manchester airport on 17:05 - Jul 28 with 1038 viewstrampie

Manchester airport on 23:03 - Jul 27 by majorraglan

Absolutely.

Are the police infiltrated up there ?, what is community policing ?, does that mean Asians policing Asian areas ?

Manchester airport on 18:54 - Jul 28 with 974 viewsmajorraglan

Manchester airport on 17:05 - Jul 28 by trampie

Are the police infiltrated up there ?, what is community policing ?, does that mean Asians policing Asian areas ?

What are you on about? Infiltrated?
Manchester airport on 19:04 - Jul 28 with 954 viewsReslovenSwan1

This issue is nothing to do with race. The connection between this event and Rochdale Blackburn and Saville plays into the Tommy Robinson toxic playbook.

This was down right thuggery at an airport where security is particularly tough. If I punched two women police officers hard I would expect a long prison sentence and some rough treatment.

The presence of the old lady probably saved the lives of the protagonists. who might otherwise have been shot dead.

The demonstration in Manchester seemed quite muted to me suggesting the community knew or suspected the original video did not tell the whole story and might not be race related. The fact they are out on bail may be related to race concerns and allow for a cooling off period and sem reflection.

Knocking out two women police officers? No one gets away with that.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024