Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Chair 16:34 - Jul 20 with 9378 viewsstantheman10

Does anyone know why Chair isn’t in the squad for the Tottingham game? I know Field picked up a knock in Girona so that could explain his abscence but Chair is a strange one unless he’s started his community service today!
No Chair on 16:59 - Jul 20 with 6177 viewsHAYESBOY

Hopefully find out soon.

Smells like a trout farm in here

No Chair on 19:09 - Jul 20 with 5700 viewsmart_Goblin

Weird one . Late, apparently
No Chair on 19:58 - Jul 20 with 5406 viewssuperstan

Now his sentence has been confirmed, maybe clubs have shown an interest in buying
No Chair on 20:05 - Jul 20 with 5357 viewspriceyparkrangers

He was at the stadium. Didn’t appear injured. But seemed in good spirits when talking to the fans.
No Chair on 20:07 - Jul 20 with 5300 viewsstainrods_elbow

No Chair on 19:09 - Jul 20 by mart_Goblin

Weird one . Late, apparently

For the game, you mean? (Not dead, I hope.)

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

No Chair on 20:09 - Jul 20 with 5285 viewsstainrods_elbow

No Chair on 20:05 - Jul 20 by priceyparkrangers

He was at the stadium. Didn’t appear injured. But seemed in good spirits when talking to the fans.

Did anyone ask him the obvious question about not playing?

No Chair on 20:34 - Jul 20 with 5186 viewspriceyparkrangers

No Chair on 20:09 - Jul 20 by stainrods_elbow

Not when I was earshot. I was just getting his autograph with my son. So it was mainly kids around us!
No Chair on 20:41 - Jul 20 with 5120 viewsdmm

Chair had a bit of a back issue but nothing serious https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/sport/qpr-boss-cifuentes-explains-ilias-chair-abs
Login to get fewer ads

No Chair on 20:47 - Jul 20 with 5064 viewsHastings_Hoops

He was around after leaving the stadium en route to the players car park signing autographs.
No Chair on 20:59 - Jul 20 with 4953 viewscolinallcars

No Chair - you'll 'ave to stand up then.
No Chair on 00:15 - Jul 21 with 4392 viewsstainrods_elbow

No Chair on 20:59 - Jul 20 by colinallcars

No Chair - you'll 'ave to stand up then.

If Chair was French, his name would mean 'flesh'.

I'll get my beret!

No Chair on 13:31 - Jul 21 with 3740 viewsQuillPenRiot

No Chair on 20:09 - Jul 20 by stainrods_elbow

Based on yesterday’s performance, I’m ok with selling Chair, would love to see Kolli get his shot and we have some depth in youth
No Chair on 15:06 - Jul 21 with 3529 viewsnumptydumpty

The thing about yesterday's game was players passed the ball quickly if they felt holding onto it, could be problematic.

This squad from yesterday's performance seemed to pass the ball around nicely. And on occasions it opened up the Spurs defence.

With the inclusion of Chair would this mean the pace and quickness of thought in passing to the next guy would be disrupted or is this simply how it could be without Chair in the side.

There needs to be more of a balance without lessening the impact of one of our more creative and effective.players.

It seems others can cover the slack if Chair not on form and hopefully he can realise to trust his team mates a lot more.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

No Chair on 15:12 - Jul 21 with 3517 viewsGus_iom

No Chair on 15:06 - Jul 21 by numptydumpty

The thing about yesterday's game was players passed the ball quickly if they felt holding onto it, could be problematic.

This squad from yesterday's performance seemed to pass the ball around nicely. And on occasions it opened up the Spurs defence.

With the inclusion of Chair would this mean the pace and quickness of thought in passing to the next guy would be disrupted or is this simply how it could be without Chair in the side.

There needs to be more of a balance without lessening the impact of one of our more creative and effective.players.

It seems others can cover the slack if Chair not on form and hopefully he can realise to trust his team mates a lot more.

We are a much better team with Chair playing, period. I think if he has more trust in his teammates, he releases the ball quicker, as in the Bos/Eze era. He doesn't have to carry the team anymore
No Chair on 17:31 - Jul 21 with 3315 viewsFrankRightguard

Are you suggesting our best player makes the team worse?
No Chair on 17:38 - Jul 21 with 3251 viewsnumptydumpty

No Chair on 17:31 - Jul 21 by FrankRightguard

Not at all.

Chair is and has been our best player by a country mile for several seasons

Was just wondering whether seeing what we can see now that we have more of a squad that we can trust, will Ilias trust his team mates more and pass before he has held onto the ball too long that means the impetus is lost.

Was just suggesting could be something Marti will be communicating to him more, I would hope.

Previously beyond taking all on himself, the only person he reguarly passed to was Willock.
[Post edited 21 Jul 17:40]

No Chair on 17:57 - Jul 21 with 3156 viewsswisscottage

We didn't have much in the way of ball carriers outside of Smyth.

Whilst I liked the fact that Kolli was far quicker to distribute or cross the ball than Chair it was noticeable that there were times where he stopped and went backwards when there was one defender ahead of him, when Chair would have taken them on.
No Chair on 18:44 - Jul 21 with 3044 viewsQuillPenRiot

No Chair on 17:57 - Jul 21 by swisscottage

We didn't have much in the way of ball carriers outside of Smyth.

Whilst I liked the fact that Kolli was far quicker to distribute or cross the ball than Chair it was noticeable that there were times where he stopped and went backwards when there was one defender ahead of him, when Chair would have taken them on.

No question at all the Chair is our best player, but for the long run, if the team think there’s a good deal for him now, I’m feeling optimistic about this season as being one to blood the young ones in preparation for a following season to challenge
No Chair on 19:24 - Jul 21 with 2943 viewsbosh67

I don't think Chair is going anywhere unless someone tables a bid.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

No Chair on 22:05 - Jul 21 with 2771 viewsDorse

No Chair on 19:24 - Jul 21 by bosh67

Could happen. He was flying towards the back end of the season. I think we'd cash in tbh.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

No Chair on 22:06 - Jul 21 with 2752 viewsstainrods_elbow

Don't mean to be rude, but is your post shovelled through Google Translate?

No Chair on 22:07 - Jul 21 with 2748 viewsstainrods_elbow

No Chair on 17:31 - Jul 21 by FrankRightguard

Shades of late Ronaldo at Manure?

No Chair on 16:51 - Jul 22 with 2266 viewsnumptydumpty

No Chair on 22:06 - Jul 21 by stainrods_elbow

Don't mean to be rude, but is your post shovelled through Google Translate?

Not sure what you are saying exactly

They all my own words and thoughts

I write quite a lot and probably over elaborate

It's just how I write

But anyone starting off a sentence "don't mean to be rude" suggests you are and you know you are too.

But sorry Stainrod you far more on the level than me.

Sounds like you attempting a wind up !!!

If that's the case mission not accomplished !!

Google translate that if you so wish !!
[Post edited 22 Jul 16:53]

No Chair on 17:07 - Jul 22 with 2166 viewslightwaterhoop

No Chair on 19:24 - Jul 21 by bosh67

Good pun that.
No Chair on 17:27 - Jul 22 with 2093 viewsBoston

No Chair on 13:31 - Jul 21 by QuillPenRiot

Based on yesterday’s performance, I’m ok with selling Chair, would love to see Kolli get his shot and we have some depth in youth

Disagree, I think a season with Chair would be highly beneficial for Kolli.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024