Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump.Allmighty God 22:11 - Jul 19 with 543 viewsonehunglow

Yep,it’s down to God why he survived
And they say religion isn’t an issue
It is THE issue
Sickening

Not sure Don is a born again Jesus died for me man though. More a chap that uses the naievity of a whole country for his. Own ends

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Trump.Allmighty God on 22:39 - Jul 19 with 521 viewshobo

Thank God he survived, regardless
Trump.Allmighty God on 22:43 - Jul 19 with 519 viewsonehunglow

Trump.Allmighty God on 22:39 - Jul 19 by hobo

Hmm

Trump.Allmighty God on 23:27 - Jul 19 with 484 viewsnantywatcher

Seriously? And the war veteran who died instead - how does that work in the insane world of Trump follower's logic?
Trump.Allmighty God on 23:41 - Jul 19 with 477 viewsonehunglow

Trump.Allmighty God on 23:27 - Jul 19 by nantywatcher

Seriously? And the war veteran who died instead - how does that work in the insane world of Trump follower's logic?

Might be sardonic comment
I can't believe anyone believing the world is a safer place with proven criminal intent n charge of a country where there is no alternative to him
Frankly, I think Donnsers himself as a deity

It is sickening to see

Trump.Allmighty God on 23:56 - Jul 19 with 473 viewsBoundy

Regardless you say , try comforting the guy who died family with that comment ,all in God's plan I suppose

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Trump.Allmighty God on 01:12 - Jul 20 with 449 viewsDJack

He still needs the evangelicals onside...and yes, his own ends.

Never, EVER, underestimate the power of TV channels propaganda nor evangelical pastors.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump.Allmighty God on 01:35 - Jul 20 with 442 viewsRobbie

On the bigger picture Putin wants Trump to get back into The White House .

The noises coming out of them over the pond seem to suggest they are ready to pull out of the NATO pact , veto arms sales to Ukraine also added on .

Maybe us Brits need a passionate leader , our Country first policy , not holding my breath .
Trump.Allmighty God on 10:19 - Jul 20 with 391 viewsGwyn737

Guns, gays and God.

They’re why no matter how bad our leaders have been, the US is a different level altogether.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump.Allmighty God on 10:20 - Jul 20 with 392 viewsunion_jack

Trump.Allmighty God on 01:35 - Jul 20 by Robbie

On the bigger picture Putin wants Trump to get back into The White House .

The noises coming out of them over the pond seem to suggest they are ready to pull out of the NATO pact , veto arms sales to Ukraine also added on .

Maybe us Brits need a passionate leader , our Country first policy , not holding my breath .

I don’t think Trump will pull the US out of NATO. What I do believe is that the US are fed up of putting so much of their GDP into it where other countries put in the bare minimum. So they’re using this as a threat.

Dont forget, The US can’t broker a deal on behalf of Ukraine. Only Ukraine themselves can do that and they’ll fight to the end. How woukd the US be perceived in the western world if they let that happen?

Just my opinion.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Trump.Allmighty God on 11:55 - Jul 20 with 357 viewsonehunglow

Trump.Allmighty God on 10:19 - Jul 20 by Gwyn737

Guns, gays and God.

They’re why no matter how bad our leaders have been, the US is a different level altogether.

Absolutely
I’m skin crawled when Trump pontificated on abortion purely to please the red necks in Alabama

Trump.Allmighty God on 18:51 - Jul 20 with 299 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trump.Allmighty God on 10:20 - Jul 20 by union_jack

I don’t think Trump will pull the US out of NATO. What I do believe is that the US are fed up of putting so much of their GDP into it where other countries put in the bare minimum. So they’re using this as a threat.

Dont forget, The US can’t broker a deal on behalf of Ukraine. Only Ukraine themselves can do that and they’ll fight to the end. How woukd the US be perceived in the western world if they let that happen?

Just my opinion.

The war is a godsend for US industry and UK industry..100 new jobs in Glascoed making 155 mm shells

BAE Systems share rocketing upward with new orders . Qinetic share starting to fly ( drone technology)

US is handing over kit close to it expiry date like Bradleys and Abrams that saw action in It raw and Afghanistan. Ordinance can not sit on the shelf forever. It is now denuding Russian army at a staggering rate. Men tanks IFV s ships etc.

It is generally understood Russia wants a ceasefire to rebuild its capabilities. Trump and Vance will be told the status quo is. "just fine Sir".

Wise sage since Toshack era

Trump.Allmighty God on 11:33 - Jul 21 with 238 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Hulk Hogan rolling back the years giving the sort of promo from 1988 where the cocaine and steroids poured freely brother.

RIP Mean Jean it’s not the same without you,

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024