Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire 19:40 - Jul 19 with 968 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 22:05 - Jul 19 with 875 viewsFireboy2

Absolutely disgraceful, I hope that all the clubs supporters affected get their heads together and protest.
Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 07:30 - Jul 20 with 780 viewsBoundy

Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 22:05 - Jul 19 by Fireboy2

Absolutely disgraceful, I hope that all the clubs supporters affected get their heads together and protest.

Without the youngsters the professional game has no future Shocking hence my disdain for the workings of the PL.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 07:49 - Jul 20 with 759 viewsYrAlarch

So far so good with our Club.
Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 08:19 - Jul 20 with 738 viewsRichardO

Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 07:49 - Jul 20 by YrAlarch

So far so good with our Club.

Already raised the OAP concessions age to 65 about three years ago, presumed the number of older fans were growing and affecting profits.

Didn't they change things this year? As it didn't apply to me I didn't pay much attention to it as I should have.

The video is shocking news for fans everywhere.
[Post edited 20 Jul 8:33]
Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 08:45 - Jul 20 with 714 viewsYrAlarch

Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 08:19 - Jul 20 by RichardO

Already raised the OAP concessions age to 65 about three years ago, presumed the number of older fans were growing and affecting profits.

Didn't they change things this year? As it didn't apply to me I didn't pay much attention to it as I should have.

The video is shocking news for fans everywhere.
[Post edited 20 Jul 8:33]

I think the 65 cut off was fair enough.
I don't think there were any other changes this year that would affect old parts like me but there may be something affecting the younger fans. Their concessionary rates should be protected in particular.
Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 09:14 - Jul 20 with 681 viewsRichardO

Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 08:45 - Jul 20 by YrAlarch

I think the 65 cut off was fair enough.
I don't think there were any other changes this year that would affect old parts like me but there may be something affecting the younger fans. Their concessionary rates should be protected in particular.

You wouldn't think the raised to 65 was fair if you were just short of your 60th, but maybe you were, I'm still a full paying season ticket holder though but as you say concessionary rates should be protected.
Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 09:34 - Jul 20 with 655 viewsYrAlarch

Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 09:14 - Jul 20 by RichardO

You wouldn't think the raised to 65 was fair if you were just short of your 60th, but maybe you were, I'm still a full paying season ticket holder though but as you say concessionary rates should be protected.

Perhaps not, but as I recall anyone who was receiving the over 60s rate but who had not reached 65 when it was changed was protected.
Don't wish your life away! keep paying the full rate and be happy!
Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 09:40 - Jul 20 with 645 viewsWhiterockin

Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 09:34 - Jul 20 by YrAlarch

Perhaps not, but as I recall anyone who was receiving the over 60s rate but who had not reached 65 when it was changed was protected.

This was the case with me. It always seemed strange to me it was not a universal rule in the Premier/Football league. Some grounds I was concessions others not. Plus the first day of the season rule, reach the cut off one day after the season starts and you wait a year.
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 19:00 - Jul 20 with 553 viewsRichardO

Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 09:34 - Jul 20 by YrAlarch

Was about one year short but hey ho, in life you win some and loose some, as for the footie want to see us win more than we lose. So much to be glad for which maybe some don't fully appreciate.
Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 19:43 - Jul 20 with 531 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Interesting that Maguire thinks we are getting close to the ceiling on TV money, if so that will push clubs towards initiatives like the European Super League.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Interesting YouTube short film via Kieran Maguire on 22:38 - Jul 20 with 462 viewsQJumpingJack

Does any know how many season tickets we have sold for the upcoming season? Sky's new deal surely has to hit the matchday attendance?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024