Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harrison Ashby 10:42 - Jul 19 with 1154 viewsKeithHaynes

Not with the Newcastle squad on their a German training camp.
Fourth pick for NUFC.

Could be available on a free / small money despite his contract still running.

Would you have him back ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Harrison Ashby on 10:45 - Jul 19 with 1136 viewspembsjack

No thanks!
Harrison Ashby on 10:46 - Jul 19 with 1127 viewsraynor94

Not for me, didn't show enough

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Harrison Ashby on 10:48 - Jul 19 with 1115 viewsBoundy

Harrison Ashby on 10:46 - Jul 19 by raynor94

Not for me, didn't show enough

Not quite the rising star I was led to belive he was,so it's thanks but no thanks

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Harrison Ashby on 10:49 - Jul 19 with 1110 viewsWhiterockin

Not for me we have better and I would rather encourage our u21s as back up.
Harrison Ashby on 11:04 - Jul 19 with 1076 viewsblaenaugwentjack

No thanks, not good enough and hasn't got the right attitude for me.
Harrison Ashby on 11:23 - Jul 19 with 1038 viewsKeithHaynes

At least folk on here understand the question 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Harrison Ashby on 11:35 - Jul 19 with 995 viewshobo

Yes, on a permanent deal if the fee is befitting how he's performed over the last 18 months.

West Ham saw enough in him to give him minutes and offer him a contract. Newcastle thought he'd be worth a £3m investment. You've got to trust our coaches to unearth his potential - still only 22
Harrison Ashby on 12:06 - Jul 19 with 943 viewsonehunglow

No way

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Harrison Ashby on 12:28 - Jul 19 with 910 viewsRichardO

Harrison Ashby on 11:35 - Jul 19 by hobo

Yes, on a permanent deal if the fee is befitting how he's performed over the last 18 months.

West Ham saw enough in him to give him minutes and offer him a contract. Newcastle thought he'd be worth a £3m investment. You've got to trust our coaches to unearth his potential - still only 22

For me he got over used in the dreaded wingback role trying to get back to defend because there was insufficient cover down the flanks in the setup used, so many players young loanee or older loan players coming back from injury like Laird, Christie, Wolf and Fulton in one game even Key they either ended up looking as if they where running through treacle or over extend themselves getting injured.

Even with wingers or fullbacks you can't expect pacey players to keep those sprints up all game, did Parker's injury come from over use,the unfortunate event of not getting the his substitution made earlier enough, the like of Dyer, Rouledge, Sinclair and Lowe were protected from over use.
After Ashby's intial start any confidence warrented or not became shot to pieces, seems as if he hasn't recovered.
Harrison Ashby on 12:32 - Jul 19 with 903 viewsbuilthjack

He was awful for us.
No thank you.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Harrison Ashby on 21:05 - Jul 19 with 618 viewsnantywatcher

Harrison Ashby on 12:32 - Jul 19 by builthjack

He was awful for us.
No thank you.

Didn't like his performances and attitude when he was here, but I get the feeling there is a cracking player in there somewhere. Actually playing for a club he's signed for rather than a loan might make all the difference. I definitely think he could make the grade in the Championship.
Harrison Ashby on 21:16 - Jul 19 with 599 viewsbuilthjack

I thought he was like a zombie. He would follow the ball all over the park, totally forgetting his job, totally forgetting that he had a man to mark, totally forgetting that he is part of a team.
Keep,him away.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Harrison Ashby on 13:16 - Jul 20 with 420 viewsSullutaCreturned

Harrison Ashby on 11:35 - Jul 19 by hobo

He coukd be a real slow burner, like Vardy. Not for me though, I don't rate him. At 22 he's hardly young in football terms, been a full time pro for 4 years or more so either he needed to show a lot more OR his attitude was all wrong and either way, it's still no from me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024