Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home 13:28 - Jul 13 with 2258 viewsRhonddaSwans

Official ruling only the World cup is football coming home.

So if they win the 2nd tier tournament tommorow.
It doesn't count 😂.

Also only good news is there will be £20 on the way to the Brian tumour charity.
The pre tournament indy bet of England to win.

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 13:35 - Jul 13 with 1490 viewsraynor94

They are peaking at the right time, I think they will do it by 1 goal.

Kane has looked poor, I'd start Watkins far more mobile

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 13:47 - Jul 13 with 1473 viewsRhonddaSwans

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 13:35 - Jul 13 by raynor94

They are peaking at the right time, I think they will do it by 1 goal.

Kane has looked poor, I'd start Watkins far more mobile

Never write off Harry Kane.
He is one of those players that people write off and he ends up coming up with the goods.

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 14:15 - Jul 13 with 1451 viewsLuther27

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 13:47 - Jul 13 by RhonddaSwans

Never write off Harry Kane.
He is one of those players that people write off and he ends up coming up with the goods.

I know….but I’d start with Watkins as Kane hasn’t looked fit all tournament. Yes they’ve got there somehow but this is the final and no place for sentiment if you want to win.
One of battles for me is containing Rhodri. Stop him playing and Spain will get frustrated.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 23:41 - Jul 13 with 1353 viewsRhonddaSwans

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 14:15 - Jul 13 by Luther27

I know….but I’d start with Watkins as Kane hasn’t looked fit all tournament. Yes they’ve got there somehow but this is the final and no place for sentiment if you want to win.
One of battles for me is containing Rhodri. Stop him playing and Spain will get frustrated.

This could be a huge win for Spain England go one down and they will be blown away.
They impressed me for the Holland game.
But Holland are not the attacking force of yester year.
Spain have Williams Yamal And Morata easly the most potent attack in the whole tournament.
The Rodri thing is a no brainer thing.
Seen Man citys win rate with him and without him 🤔.

Day off work to watch this anyway can't wait.

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 04:49 - Jul 14 with 1328 viewsWhiterockin

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 23:41 - Jul 13 by RhonddaSwans

This could be a huge win for Spain England go one down and they will be blown away.
They impressed me for the Holland game.
But Holland are not the attacking force of yester year.
Spain have Williams Yamal And Morata easly the most potent attack in the whole tournament.
The Rodri thing is a no brainer thing.
Seen Man citys win rate with him and without him 🤔.

Day off work to watch this anyway can't wait.

I wouldn't write this England team off if they are one down with 15 minutes to go, they seem to find a way to win. They seem to score a lot of late goals and probably have the best bench in the competition. It's going to be fascinating, Spanish flair and style against English doggedness, who will come out on top, it could be a long night.
England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 11:48 - Jul 14 with 1223 viewsmax936

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 04:49 - Jul 14 by Whiterockin

I wouldn't write this England team off if they are one down with 15 minutes to go, they seem to find a way to win. They seem to score a lot of late goals and probably have the best bench in the competition. It's going to be fascinating, Spanish flair and style against English doggedness, who will come out on top, it could be a long night.

What a thoroughly depressing thread Booooooooo

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 11:53 - Jul 14 with 1220 viewsraynor94

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 11:48 - Jul 14 by max936

What a thoroughly depressing thread Booooooooo

You going to watch it Max?

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 11:56 - Jul 14 with 1215 viewsSwans9

Has it come home yet. Sports personality of year already sorted in July. I think 2 1 Spain. Rodri motm. Pickford going to have to have a Stormer and I think England will have to score 2 to win.
Login to get fewer ads

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 13:58 - Jul 14 with 1156 viewsmax936

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 11:53 - Jul 14 by raynor94

You going to watch it Max?

I may do if I finish my knitting in time, got a few dropped stiches to sort out first though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 14:02 - Jul 14 with 1151 viewsraynor94

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 13:58 - Jul 14 by max936

I may do if I finish my knitting in time, got a few dropped stiches to sort out first though.

😉👍

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 18:55 - Jul 14 with 1071 viewsjohnlangy

Come on England. You can do it.
England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 20:10 - Jul 14 with 1043 viewsRhonddaSwans

Rice is a rolls royce of a player.
God alive his tackling is slick.

Come on the Indy bet.

£20 for the charity (our poll pre tournament)

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 20:31 - Jul 14 with 1018 viewsraynor94

Kane is so slow in thought and deed these days

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 20:37 - Jul 14 with 1012 viewsBoundy

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 20:31 - Jul 14 by raynor94

Kane is so slow in thought and deed these days

Spain looking slick ,England not so atm

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 20:46 - Jul 14 with 1003 viewsraynor94

Why didn't Kane hit it first time

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:06 - Jul 14 with 947 viewsraynor94

1-0 Spain get Watkins on

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:16 - Jul 14 with 928 viewsKeithHaynes

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:06 - Jul 14 by raynor94

1-0 Spain get Watkins on

Steve’s having a pint in his local up north. 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:16 - Jul 14 with 928 viewsraynor94

Rice is having a mare

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:24 - Jul 14 with 909 viewsraynor94

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:16 - Jul 14 by KeithHaynes

Steve’s having a pint in his local up north. 😉

😂😂👍

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:32 - Jul 14 with 886 viewsraynor94

Palmer superb, should have started

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:34 - Jul 14 with 883 viewsDr_Winston

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:32 - Jul 14 by raynor94

Palmer superb, should have started

Remarkable how often Southgate's "inspired subs" are the players who should have started in the first place.

Watching every England game gives me flashbacks of 2019-2023.
[Post edited 14 Jul 21:35]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:48 - Jul 14 with 858 viewsraynor94

Oh well!

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:55 - Jul 14 with 834 viewsbuilthjack

Quite easy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:55 - Jul 14 with 833 viewsKeithHaynes

Oh well.

The Henry Cooper’s lost again.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:57 - Jul 14 with 825 viewsraynor94

England V Spain Ze final ⚽ The euros isn't football coming home on 21:55 - Jul 14 by builthjack

Quite easy.

Come it was far from that, Spain have been the best team and throughly deserved it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024