Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozell 18:01 - Nov 11 with 5409 viewsParkRoyalR

Seeing as our 3 most sellable assets in Dykes, Chair + Willock have their own threads, thought about time we had threads on players who offer the team very very little.

If anyone saw Dozell make 1 positive contribution to today's game please post with details!
Dozell on 09:52 - Nov 12 with 771 viewsParkRoyalR

Dozell on 09:45 - Nov 12 by QPROslo

Until the last 15 minutes or so when Colbakk and Dykes went off I thought we controlled the midfield for the most part. City were poor but I don't get the criticism of any of the midfield 3 based on their performances yesterday. Dykes also contributed there too. Our problems yesterday were'nt in defence or midfield but in the final third where we created so little and failed to score from the one or two half chances we made. Yesterday reminded me of some of our games under Critchley, looked comfortable until we reached the final third and then nothing. Marti has a big job on his hands.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 9:51]

Agree but the key reason we create so little in the final third is that 2 of our 3 midfielders are defensive midfielders and the other does not have the mobility or desire needed to play give + go's, attack the box, support the ball carrier etc

Cifuentes has to learn to make the best of these players quickly and for me he made 3 wrong calls yesterday, particularly in the last 15 minutes that nearly lost a game we should never be losing.
Dozell on 10:03 - Nov 12 with 729 viewsQPROslo

Dozell on 09:52 - Nov 12 by ParkRoyalR

Agree but the key reason we create so little in the final third is that 2 of our 3 midfielders are defensive midfielders and the other does not have the mobility or desire needed to play give + go's, attack the box, support the ball carrier etc

Cifuentes has to learn to make the best of these players quickly and for me he made 3 wrong calls yesterday, particularly in the last 15 minutes that nearly lost a game we should never be losing.

Remember Dozzell's worldly? Came after give and go's involving Chair and then especially Colbakk. Both Dozzell and Colbakk have scored a couple for us this season, Paal 3. Dozzell could have had another yesterday if he'd got his body sorted. We certainly need more from these players and they'll come from more runs into danger areas in and around the area.
Dozell on 10:09 - Nov 12 with 698 viewsParkRoyalR

Dozell on 10:03 - Nov 12 by QPROslo

Remember Dozzell's worldly? Came after give and go's involving Chair and then especially Colbakk. Both Dozzell and Colbakk have scored a couple for us this season, Paal 3. Dozzell could have had another yesterday if he'd got his body sorted. We certainly need more from these players and they'll come from more runs into danger areas in and around the area.

But to make those runs into the danger area you need athleticism to run 90 minutes + the desire to make the run, 4 or 5 times every game, not twice in a season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024