Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! 16:21 - Sep 11 with 24987 viewsModeratorC

Welcome one and all to a veritable feast of footballing rivalry. The home side are in blue,they lose a lot in this fixture. The away side wear white, they don’t. However …

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60845/michael-duff-you-c
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60846/swansea-city-need-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60853/swansea-city-fans-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60863

This post has been edited by an administrator
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:51 - Sep 16 with 2189 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:41 - Sep 16 by Whiterockin

I think the new players have made us much more solid, but there is no link between the midfield and the front two who are isolated. There needs to be somebody in there even if we go one up front. This must be the tallest Swansea side ever.

Go to a flat back four and put oli in between the midfield and the front two
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:54 - Sep 16 with 2138 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:51 - Sep 16 by blaenaugwentjack

Go to a flat back four and put oli in between the midfield and the front two

Good shout
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:55 - Sep 16 with 2128 viewsmax936

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:32 - Sep 16 by KeithHaynes

Well, both sides have managed to suck the energy out of the crowd.

I'm sitting here and not caring less, got a glass of ale to keep me company Mrs gone to bed, my youngest and eldest hereon his phone as per

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:56 - Sep 16 with 2082 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:55 - Sep 16 by max936

I'm sitting here and not caring less, got a glass of ale to keep me company Mrs gone to bed, my youngest and eldest hereon his phone as per

Make no mistake,we are in stock.hence my point about people walking away
It’s unforgivable

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:58 - Sep 16 with 2089 viewsmax936

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:50 - Sep 16 by bennytheblue

Lowlife eh

Sadly that's a fair point Benny

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:58 - Sep 16 with 2084 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:39 - Sep 16 by Boundy

Not sure whats happened to Grimes ,too many stray passes who's normally more composed than tonight's showing so far

Ramsey is marking him out of it, very clever.

That's why we need more in the midfield
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:01 - Sep 16 with 2067 viewsmax936

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:49 - Sep 16 by Johnw102

Don’t think we did showing a player who played for both sides and Swansea started chanting YJB and that set scum of booing us.

Oh right John, my hearing is shocking so didn't hear it that well,.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:05 - Sep 16 with 2026 viewsmax936

We ain't had a shot on target and they have come out with more purpose and have had three decent shots on goal,.

Duffers needs to get his act and quickly, otherwise he'll be having Pigeon instead of Turkey for his Christmas din dins

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:07 - Sep 16 with 1987 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:05 - Sep 16 by max936

We ain't had a shot on target and they have come out with more purpose and have had three decent shots on goal,.

Duffers needs to get his act and quickly, otherwise he'll be having Pigeon instead of Turkey for his Christmas din dins

Pedersen looks a good buy as does Tymon.
We create little though
It all starts with Grimes though,for me.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:07 - Sep 16 with 2003 viewsswan65split

Refs not upto it, it may get heated.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:14 - Sep 16 with 1921 viewsBoundy

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:58 - Sep 16 by Fireboy2

Ramsey is marking him out of it, very clever.

That's why we need more in the midfield

Sorry I have disagree, he's just played yet another straight no pressure pass to a cardiff player , more in midfield I agree

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:15 - Sep 16 with 1910 viewsbuilthjack

The worse football in over 20 years. Diabolical.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:16 - Sep 16 with 1887 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:14 - Sep 16 by Boundy

Sorry I have disagree, he's just played yet another straight no pressure pass to a cardiff player , more in midfield I agree

People need to look at what Grimes actually does .

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:19 - Sep 16 with 1851 views1983

Here we go...........!!
[Post edited 16 Sep 2023 21:19]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:19 - Sep 16 with 1849 viewslifelong

You could see it coming, they have been the better side the second half.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:19 - Sep 16 with 1831 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Crap. To his credit hell of a first touch.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:19 - Sep 16 with 1831 viewsbuilthjack

72 minutes in, not a single shot on target.
Last minute winner will do us nicely.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:20 - Sep 16 with 1816 viewsSuperjan

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:19 - Sep 16 by lifelong

You could see it coming, they have been the better side the second half.

Duff gone ? We are awful ….
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:22 - Sep 16 with 1744 viewsbuilthjack

Jeezus, we are in serious trouble.
I said be careful what you wish for at the end of last season.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:22 - Sep 16 with 1710 viewsGwyn737

Anybody else missing Martin?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:25 - Sep 16 with 1635 viewsjacksfullaces

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:22 - Sep 16 by Gwyn737

Anybody else missing Martin?

I think that this is one step down whatever you might have thought of him. So for some, we will not have hit the pits, for others its just a steady decline.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:26 - Sep 16 with 1588 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:22 - Sep 16 by builthjack

Jeezus, we are in serious trouble.
I said be careful what you wish for at the end of last season.

There's a gift in spite of the shocking defending.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:31 - Sep 16 with 1448 viewsTreforys_Jack

This is so poor, Duff's decisions are baffling.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:34 - Sep 16 with 1363 viewsonehunglow

Hard to find words really

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:34 - Sep 16 with 1363 viewsSuperjan

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:31 - Sep 16 by Treforys_Jack

This is so poor, Duff's decisions are baffling.

But he wears a tracksuit with his initials on it …,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024