Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cover versions better than the originals 20:36 - May 1 with 19809 viewsDr_Winston

I'll start you off with a couple.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cover versions better than the originals on 21:58 - May 4 with 1430 viewsJinxy

Cover versions better than the originals on 17:45 - May 4 by WxmJax

I was going to reply to you this morning before everyone jumped on the bandwagon but that first choice of yours....

Dolly : And I will always love you

Whitney : And eye ee eye ee eye will always love you

Great voice, saw her twice, but Dolly's is sung with feeling. You're on a loser here.
I really enjoyed Beautiful, saw it on Broadway, think the tickets were about £30 on the day and one I'd recommend to people.
Always missed James Taylor when he's toured, only got his Classic Songs album but it was never off the car stereo for a very long time.

Hia. All about preference eh, so sticking by my guns! Beautiful sounds fab - should have been in NYC next week, maybe Nov now. JT is a nice one - he stops frequently to explain his troubled path, and how a particular song is relevant to it. Lovely. Plus, he invites the audience to approach the stage for selfies etc.. Seems to love the motorpoint for some reason. Handy.!
Cover versions better than the originals on 22:12 - May 4 with 1409 viewsjack2jack

Cover versions better than the originals on 15:51 - May 4 by WarwickHunt

You do know this bloke is a complete imposter?
Had his own studio in California and fronted a jazz fusion band.

“I’s only got four strings on mah geetar cos I cain’t afford no more”

Seasick Steve my fûcking arse. Hate him with a passion.

Cover versions better than the originals on 22:25 - May 4 with 1393 viewscentrestandswan

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Cover versions better than the originals on 22:48 - May 4 with 1373 viewsWarwickHunt

Cover versions better than the originals on 22:25 - May 4 by centrestandswan

To be fair, Ethel Merman set the bar fairly low with the original.

Ella’s version was (as was usually the case) the definitive one..,

Cover versions better than the originals on 23:07 - May 4 with 1364 viewscentrestandswan

oh fock it

A great song by who ever sings it

Cover versions better than the originals on 23:20 - May 4 with 1359 viewsWarwickHunt

Cover versions better than the originals on 23:07 - May 4 by centrestandswan

oh fock it

A great song by who ever sings it

Yep - hard to fûck that one up!
Cover versions better than the originals on 08:59 - May 5 with 1314 viewsepaul

Prob not better than the original, but a great effort

another great effort

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Cover versions better than the originals on 09:15 - May 5 with 1293 viewsLohengrin

‘Better’ is an entirely subjective term but as covers go it’s more than decent. I’m a bit surprised it hasn’t cropped up already...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Cover versions better than the originals on 09:45 - May 5 with 1284 viewsWarwickHunt

Cover versions better than the originals on 09:15 - May 5 by Lohengrin

‘Better’ is an entirely subjective term but as covers go it’s more than decent. I’m a bit surprised it hasn’t cropped up already...

That’s because we’re probably the only two people on here who know the original.

Love the original and the “cover” but you have to wonder how the fûck they came up with that version.😂

There’s a whole CD out there of covers of this called “Love That Louie”.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 9:46]
Cover versions better than the originals on 10:40 - May 5 with 1256 viewsLohengrin

Cover versions better than the originals on 09:45 - May 5 by WarwickHunt

That’s because we’re probably the only two people on here who know the original.

Love the original and the “cover” but you have to wonder how the fûck they came up with that version.😂

There’s a whole CD out there of covers of this called “Love That Louie”.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 9:46]

From our good friends at Ace. I love all those concept compilations they put together, I’ve picked up loads over the years.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cover versions better than the originals on 13:11 - May 5 with 1228 viewsBest_loser

Cover versions better than the originals on 13:42 - May 5 with 1209 viewsWarwickHunt

Cover versions better than the originals on 13:11 - May 5 by Best_loser

Pretty sure that was the original...

Recently reissued by an old mate of mine.
Cover versions better than the originals on 13:55 - May 5 with 1201 viewsBest_loser

Cover versions better than the originals on 13:42 - May 5 by WarwickHunt

Pretty sure that was the original...

Recently reissued by an old mate of mine.

Thought Hugh masekela did it first
Cover versions better than the originals on 15:49 - May 5 with 1157 viewsMuteswan

Cover versions better than the originals on 09:15 - May 5 by Lohengrin

I love this by Peter Green,one of my favourite songs ever. Other great versions around but I like many of Gary Moore’s. So many fantastic live versions. Just one...

Cover versions better than the originals on 17:02 - May 5 with 1144 viewscentrestandswan

All versions are great but this is something else plus the fact I met the guy years ago.Nice guy.

another classic with cover version

Cover versions better than the originals on 17:28 - May 5 with 1132 viewsmonmouth

Cover versions better than the originals on 23:20 - May 4 by WarwickHunt

Yep - hard to fûck that one up!

Rosa Klebb! Got to love that or you get a kick in the shin.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cover versions better than the originals on 18:47 - May 5 with 1111 viewsWarwickHunt

Cover versions better than the originals on 15:49 - May 5 by Muteswan

I love this by Peter Green,one of my favourite songs ever. Other great versions around but I like many of Gary Moore’s. So many fantastic live versions. Just one...

Pete Rees, my neighbour and one of Swansea’s finest, on bass.
Saw him for the first time in ages yesterday as it happens.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 19:38]
Cover versions better than the originals on 18:58 - May 5 with 1102 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cover versions better than the originals on 19:01 - May 5 with 1100 viewsMuteswan

Cover versions better than the originals on 18:47 - May 5 by WarwickHunt

Some wonderful bass players from Swansea.
Cover versions better than the originals on 19:26 - May 5 with 1090 viewskarnataka

Cover versions better than the originals on 19:01 - May 5 by Muteswan

Some wonderful bass players from Swansea.

Martin Ace?
Cover versions better than the originals on 19:29 - May 5 with 1088 viewsMuteswan

Cover versions better than the originals on 18:47 - May 5 by WarwickHunt

Laurie played bass on this I believe.

[Post edited 5 May 2020 19:30]
Cover versions better than the originals on 10:34 - May 6 with 1033 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cover versions better than the originals on 19:26 - May 5 by karnataka

Martin Ace?

Ace? Of Bass? *

*Coat put on, hat being reached for

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cover versions better than the originals on 17:54 - May 6 with 1000 viewskarnataka

Cover versions better than the originals on 10:34 - May 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Ace? Of Bass? *

*Coat put on, hat being reached for

And close the door as you leave please.
Cover versions better than the originals on 18:08 - May 6 with 994 viewsZaxx

Cover versions better than the originals on 18:12 - May 6 with 987 viewsZaxx

Prince, Tom Petty, Steve Winwood, Jeff Lynne and others -- "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
[Post edited 6 May 2020 18:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024