Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which way would you vote in a General Election 07:23 - Sep 5 with 25584 viewsEllGazzell

Which way would you vote in a General Election

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 13:49 - Sep 7 with 1738 viewskiwidale

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 13:41 - Sep 7 by D_Alien

it's because i'm an antidisestablishmentarian

antidisestablishmentarian? I was fooked with integer.

This is not the time for bickering.

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 13:51 - Sep 7 with 1738 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:59 - Sep 7 by since58

Fook off, is that English enough for you.

The f word has its derivation in German and Dutch. Just sayin.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 13:51]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 13:54 - Sep 7 with 1724 viewsrochdale_ranger

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 13:51 - Sep 7 by BigDaveMyCock

The f word has its derivation in German and Dutch. Just sayin.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 13:51]

Fick dich
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 15:53 - Sep 7 with 1669 viewsEllGazzell

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:59 - Sep 7 by since58

Fook off, is that English enough for you.

Not really - it's riddled with errors; but, to expidite things, I'll stoop to your interlectual level:

No, you thick fůckwit.

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 16:34 - Sep 7 with 1640 viewskel

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 15:53 - Sep 7 by EllGazzell

Not really - it's riddled with errors; but, to expidite things, I'll stoop to your interlectual level:

No, you thick fůckwit.

Intellectual*
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:01 - Sep 7 with 1569 viewsrochdale_ranger

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 15:53 - Sep 7 by EllGazzell

No, you thick fůckwit.

Start a thread with a poll then insult anybody that disagrees with you politically....... seems like something the sandy lane fookwit would do.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:22 - Sep 7 with 1538 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:01 - Sep 7 by rochdale_ranger

Start a thread with a poll then insult anybody that disagrees with you politically....... seems like something the sandy lane fookwit would do.

Are you a snowflake?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:25 - Sep 7 with 1535 viewsroccydaleian

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 16:34 - Sep 7 by kel

Intellectual*

Which he isn’t very. Otherwise his master plan would have paid off.
Login to get fewer ads

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:40 - Sep 7 with 1511 viewsBigDaveMyCock

To be fair to EllGazell, all the people I know who voted leave are numb as fook.

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:57 - Sep 7 with 1476 viewsrochdale_ranger

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:22 - Sep 7 by BigDaveMyCock

Are you a snowflake?

Melting as we speak.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:57 - Sep 7 with 1475 viewsEllGazzell

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 16:34 - Sep 7 by kel

Intellectual*

I won't change it as I'm bang to rights on it, was in Czech keyboard on my phone when I wrote it, but hey ho, sometimes even I slip up!!!

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:59 - Sep 7 with 1468 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:57 - Sep 7 by rochdale_ranger

Melting as we speak.

With gammon like heat?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:19 - Sep 7 with 1436 viewsrochdale_ranger

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:59 - Sep 7 by BigDaveMyCock

With gammon like heat?

To young and fabulous to be a gammon although my Mum does a fine gammon, she boils it in coke.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:26 - Sep 7 with 1427 viewsroccydaleian

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:57 - Sep 7 by EllGazzell

I won't change it as I'm bang to rights on it, was in Czech keyboard on my phone when I wrote it, but hey ho, sometimes even I slip up!!!

Seems you didn’t slip up moving, apparently actual intellectual people are heading for catastrophe down your neck of the woods. http://politicalcritique.org/cee/czech-republic/2017/fiala-czech-republic-intell
( Yes I do know the report is two years old.)
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:27 - Sep 7 with 1425 viewsEllGazzell

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:40 - Sep 7 by BigDaveMyCock

To be fair to EllGazell, all the people I know who voted leave are numb as fook.

Thing is though, in a confirmatory referendum (probably early 2020) the potential damage done by those people will be reversed.

This country owes an incredible debt to Gina Miller for proving the sovereignty of Parliament, and those brave members of Parliament, who have done the right thing for this country when it mattered.

Farage, Cummings, Johnson, Banks etc. should be investigated and prosecuted. The lies and propaganda that they have peddled before, during and after the Referendum is criminal, simply criminal.

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:34 - Sep 7 with 1419 viewspioneer

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:27 - Sep 7 by EllGazzell

Thing is though, in a confirmatory referendum (probably early 2020) the potential damage done by those people will be reversed.

This country owes an incredible debt to Gina Miller for proving the sovereignty of Parliament, and those brave members of Parliament, who have done the right thing for this country when it mattered.

Farage, Cummings, Johnson, Banks etc. should be investigated and prosecuted. The lies and propaganda that they have peddled before, during and after the Referendum is criminal, simply criminal.

If we ever prosecute politicians for telling lies we will be in a bigger mess than that lot from t’other side of Heywood. Just turn houses of parliament into HMP Westminster.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:36 - Sep 7 with 1413 viewsDale23years

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:27 - Sep 7 by EllGazzell

Gina Miller, Gina fcuking Miller,
Only response to that is
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahaha hahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Still waiting for the scare mongering recession which all those professional remaining voting experts said would happen soon we voted leave, but hey shall we forget about that lie (1 of many shall I add)
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 19:43]

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:42 - Sep 7 with 1396 viewsroccydaleian

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:40 - Sep 7 by BigDaveMyCock

I could say the same about remoaners I know, but it’s not true, just I suspect your statement isn’t true and that “all” the brexiteers you know are numb as fook.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:47 - Sep 7 with 1388 viewsEllGazzell

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:26 - Sep 7 by roccydaleian

Seems you didn’t slip up moving, apparently actual intellectual people are heading for catastrophe down your neck of the woods. http://politicalcritique.org/cee/czech-republic/2017/fiala-czech-republic-intell
( Yes I do know the report is two years old.)

Oh no, stop, you've got me on the ropes...

... oh hang on...

...I can put keywords into google as well...

UK Universities are a disgrace! It says so here

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2010/03/09/britain-the-disgrace-of-the-universitie

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:59 - Sep 7 with 1371 viewsroccydaleian

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:47 - Sep 7 by EllGazzell

Oh no, stop, you've got me on the ropes...

... oh hang on...

...I can put keywords into google as well...

UK Universities are a disgrace! It says so here

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2010/03/09/britain-the-disgrace-of-the-universitie

Aye, but I’m still here, and not trying to fleece people. #masterplan
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 20:00 - Sep 7 with 1371 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:19 - Sep 7 by rochdale_ranger

To young and fabulous to be a gammon although my Mum does a fine gammon, she boils it in coke.

*Too

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 20:13 - Sep 7 with 1351 viewsflyerdale

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:56 - Sep 7 by D_Alien

Do i sound like i've ever had "my lights switched off"?

Have yours ever been switched on?

Full of yourself aren't you!!
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 20:14 - Sep 7 with 1351 viewsflyerdale

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 13:41 - Sep 7 by D_Alien

it's because i'm an antidisestablishmentarian

Nah just a dickhead
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 20:15 - Sep 7 with 1350 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 19:34 - Sep 7 by pioneer

If we ever prosecute politicians for telling lies we will be in a bigger mess than that lot from t’other side of Heywood. Just turn houses of parliament into HMP Westminster.

I can’t for the life of me comprehend how certain Dale fans can criticise Bury fans for:
(i) falling for ridiculous hubris and blatant populist belly tickling;
(ii) having unrealistic expectations;
(iii) ignoring flashing warning signs (some of them from experts);
(iv) treating the ‘then’ as validation despite the warning signs of the future; and
(v) generally being numb,
and, at the same time, supporting a no deal.

It’s hypocrisy of the highest level.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 20:20]

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 20:19 - Sep 7 with 1340 viewsrochdale_ranger

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 20:15 - Sep 7 by BigDaveMyCock

I can’t for the life of me comprehend how certain Dale fans can criticise Bury fans for:
(i) falling for ridiculous hubris and blatant populist belly tickling;
(ii) having unrealistic expectations;
(iii) ignoring flashing warning signs (some of them from experts);
(iv) treating the ‘then’ as validation despite the warning signs of the future; and
(v) generally being numb,
and, at the same time, supporting a no deal.

It’s hypocrisy of the highest level.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 20:20]

Yawn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024