Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve interview on the offish 20:17 - May 18 with 3055 viewsbosh67

Gives a pretty decent interview and tips the hat to Ollie which was a nice touch.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/steve-mcclarens-first-qpr-interview/

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Steve interview on the offish on 20:18 - May 18 with 3050 viewsNorthernr

If talking a good game won trophies, Shteve would have surpassed Ferguson long ago. He always speaks brilliantly. Actually winning the games often proves difficult.
Steve interview on the offish on 20:35 - May 18 with 2968 viewsbosh67

Steve interview on the offish on 20:18 - May 18 by Northernr

If talking a good game won trophies, Shteve would have surpassed Ferguson long ago. He always speaks brilliantly. Actually winning the games often proves difficult.

Sssshhhhhh.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Steve interview on the offish on 21:49 - May 18 with 2849 viewsLythamR

I hate these interview, i understand why the club does them tbut they seem so scripted and primed

I was sad to see Olly go but i think as a replacement Schteeve is a decent choice given our financial situation and hopefully he slots in with the overall infrastructure. perhaps one of only a few options that would come in and work with what we have rather than wanting to turn the squad over again.

I hope we can all get behind him and stay behind him if we hit some rocky patches which are bound to come along.

Development of the team with improved away performances and a final position between 7th and 12th will do for me anything better than that would be a huge bonus
Steve interview on the offish on 10:55 - May 19 with 2422 viewsWeaverQPR

I watched the interview and the bloke just kept 're phrasing the same question. Youth and development yes we got it the first time.

@WeavQPR

Steve interview on the offish on 12:02 - May 19 with 2305 viewskensalriser

Yeah, it was really anodyne. Could have been a third as long and said the same.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Steve interview on the offish on 12:17 - May 19 with 2279 viewsBklynRanger

I liked that he had a pretty clear message for the players to come back in shape - seemed sort of determined.
Steve interview on the offish on 17:48 - May 19 with 2006 viewsBoston

Steve interview on the offish on 12:17 - May 19 by BklynRanger

I liked that he had a pretty clear message for the players to come back in shape - seemed sort of determined.

He does have that steely jawed look, then he opens his mouth.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024