Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 14:53 - Oct 27 with 75701 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:16 - Oct 31 with 2193 viewsTheKirkyLife

Kingsley playing in U23s yet Taylor is called in. Utter madness. As is going with Ki/Fer in midfield unless he's found some super weapon in the locker. Other than that I'm pretty happy. Hoping to see Dan James get a runout!
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:16 - Oct 31 with 2193 viewsmonmouth

Well I for one refuse to be doomhearted.

3-1 Swans, Ki (2) and Routs for us, the Boner for them as always.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:16 - Oct 31 with 2193 viewsmax936

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Oct 31 by Griffting

The positive in playing ki is that so much talk has gone on about having the chance to sell him to stoke and buy Allen, along with their contrasting forms.. he's nailed on to have a stormer tonight.

Its not like its overdue either, to watch Joey play against our midfield tonight is gonna be painful, he'll run the show, how many players have we got for them to watch compared to the ones they got, I just can't see anything other than a pitiful defeat I really can't.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:17 - Oct 31 with 2193 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Really hope Daniel James gets a run out tonight, as said we've been screaming out for a bit of dynamism on the wings and heard he is one of if not our best prospects
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:17 - Oct 31 with 2176 viewslondonlisa2001

Sigh.

I really hope Bradley is a genius that sees something I don't in Taylor. And Ki as holding midfield.

Don't know about anyone else but I saw the line up and started drinking

Come on Swans.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:17 - Oct 31 with 2178 viewsKGriz16

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:14 - Oct 31 by Griffting

Good question. Fer usually takes it when cork and Britton are not on the field.

Just seen Stokes team - the four up top scare me.. the 7 behind them, not so much.

surely, it's got to be Gylfi?

Ki, Routledge and Taylor all in the same starting line up. This is going to be one shite night for the Swans. This is getting frustrating now.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:18 - Oct 31 with 2154 viewsmax936

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Oct 31 by jewsonjack

who is captain?

Huw Jenkins.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:20 - Oct 31 with 2106 viewsItchySphincter

Thank you Mr jackharris.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:21 - Oct 31 with 2102 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:17 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

Sigh.

I really hope Bradley is a genius that sees something I don't in Taylor. And Ki as holding midfield.

Don't know about anyone else but I saw the line up and started drinking

Come on Swans.

I believed dcd, I've been drinking since midday.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:22 - Oct 31 with 2077 viewsairedale

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:16 - Oct 31 by TheKirkyLife

Kingsley playing in U23s yet Taylor is called in. Utter madness. As is going with Ki/Fer in midfield unless he's found some super weapon in the locker. Other than that I'm pretty happy. Hoping to see Dan James get a runout!

Sounds like he's one for Shawcross then.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:23 - Oct 31 with 2072 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:21 - Oct 31 by monmouth

I believed dcd, I've been drinking since midday.

I would have believed him as well - he's always right as far as I can recall. I just didn't see it earlier...

As an aside - I thought Montero was supposed to be fit now?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 31 with 2029 viewsOldjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:23 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

I would have believed him as well - he's always right as far as I can recall. I just didn't see it earlier...

Not up to speed yet after his long lay off

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 31 with 2020 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:23 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

The temperature is forecast to drop to ten degrees in Stoke around 9pm. That makes Montero contractually ineligible.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 31 with 2017 viewsairedale

The manager said that Montero was fit again, and starting back in the training regime. Match fit, reading between the lines, Man U or the next game.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 31 with 2014 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:17 - Oct 31 by KGriz16

surely, it's got to be Gylfi?

Ki, Routledge and Taylor all in the same starting line up. This is going to be one shite night for the Swans. This is getting frustrating now.

Tell you what will be really painful though, when they start pinging it around and we are humping it back to them.

Maybe we'll nick it with a set piece...

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:27 - Oct 31 with 1970 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 31 by Oldjack

Not up to speed yet after his long lay off

I didn't expect him to start - just surprised he is not on the bench.

Could have brought him on when we are 3 up with 10 minutes to go !!!
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:28 - Oct 31 with 1946 viewsmax936

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 31 by monmouth

Tell you what will be really painful though, when they start pinging it around and we are humping it back to them.

I'll give it half hour and then turnover for the 2nd half of Coronation Street at least then I'll be able to sleep some of the hours between 12 and 8.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 31 with 1930 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 31 by monmouth

To "nick it" it has to be close, can you really see it being close?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 31 with 1914 viewsdcd14

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:27 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

I didn't expect him to start - just surprised he is not on the bench.

Could have brought him on when we are 3 up with 10 minutes to go !!!

If what I've heard about James is true.

He may....just may have a similar affect!
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:32 - Oct 31 with 1862 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 31 by A_Fans_Dad

To "nick it" it has to be close, can you really see it being close?

I'm always filled with a sense of utterly misplaced optimism when it's this close to kickoff.

It often evaporates after about 15 minutes.

But not tonight!! We are going to win this!! We have to win this.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:33 - Oct 31 with 1838 viewsmarchamjack

Do you think there'll be any neutrals watching this game? Monday Night Football...great...oh hang on, it's Stoke v Swans. Used to love it when we were everyone's second favourite team, now we're in the mix of meh type teams like West Brom, Hull, Middlesbrough.

Anyway, be interested to see if BB gives Dan James a run out second half for Routs.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:34 - Oct 31 with 1797 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 31 by dcd14

If what I've heard about James is true.

He may....just may have a similar affect!

Please God.

I have to say though that when he played in one of the pre season matches (can't remember which one it was) I thought he was a bit lightweight. I hope he turns out to be a genius.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:35 - Oct 31 with 1791 viewslonglostjack

Kingsley should have started. That is a complete joke.
Ki had better bloody up his game tonight but I'm not holding my breath. No problems with Routs and Barrow if they can serve Llorente.
The bench tells you everything about our lack of investment.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:37 - Oct 31 with 1732 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:32 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

I'm always filled with a sense of utterly misplaced optimism when it's this close to kickoff.

It often evaporates after about 15 minutes.

But not tonight!! We are going to win this!! We have to win this.

Yay, go Lisa! I'm right with you girl

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:38 - Oct 31 with 1698 viewsymaohyd

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:34 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

Please God.

I have to say though that when he played in one of the pre season matches (can't remember which one it was) I thought he was a bit lightweight. I hope he turns out to be a genius.

Think we'll win tonight. Might not be pretty, don't see a great deal in them, probably have more than us, but one of those nights when things go our way.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024