Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend. Match thread 14:13 - Oct 31 with 20968 views442Dale

Team: “@officiallydale: Dale XI v Southend United: Lillis, Kennedy, McNulty, Lancashire, Tanser, Allen, Lund, Camps, Vincenti, Bunney, Hendo #RAFC”

“@officiallydale: Subs: Castro Pereira, Eastham, Andrew, Alessandra, McDermott, Mendez-Laing, Rose #RAFC”

Kennedy at RB, Rose back in the squad.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 14:15]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Southend. Match thread on 15:42 - Oct 31 with 2520 viewsdale4ever

Southend. Match thread on 15:41 - Oct 31 by 1mark1

Shit!!

Dale player said he was offside when the 'foul occurred'
Southend. Match thread on 15:42 - Oct 31 with 2520 views442Dale

0-2

Southend. Match thread on 15:43 - Oct 31 with 2501 views1mark1

Oh BOLLOX!!

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Southend. Match thread on 15:43 - Oct 31 with 2486 viewsSuddenLad

Ryan Leonard Sarfend 2 Dale 0

Lillis yellow card for the penalty.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Southend. Match thread on 15:45 - Oct 31 with 2410 views442Dale

It was going to be difficult but yet again if we will insist on not playing the best defenders then we are always liable to concede goals.

That we kept three clean sheets is irrelevant, the personnel should have changed ahead of that.

Southend. Match thread on 15:49 - Oct 31 with 2310 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Have we had shot on target yet.........Camps fires over from a decent free kick?

Can we possibly score??????
Southend. Match thread on 15:52 - Oct 31 with 2246 viewsD_Alien

Southend. Match thread on 15:45 - Oct 31 by 442Dale

It was going to be difficult but yet again if we will insist on not playing the best defenders then we are always liable to concede goals.

That we kept three clean sheets is irrelevant, the personnel should have changed ahead of that.

The same applies to our forwards.

Starting Bunney ahead of Mendez-Laing is quite frankly laughable, under any circumstances.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Southend. Match thread on 15:52 - Oct 31 with 2236 viewsdingdangblue

Crazy we can go soooo long without conceding - then 2 in as many minutes.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Southend. Match thread on 15:53 - Oct 31 with 2197 views1mark1

Southend. Match thread on 15:49 - Oct 31 by Yorkshire_Dale

Have we had shot on target yet.........Camps fires over from a decent free kick?

Can we possibly score??????

Have we actually ever replaced Scott Hogan? I mean in the sense of a number nine who is a good finisher. In my opinion we do need one of them, though I realise not always easy to find.

Southend. Match thread on 15:54 - Oct 31 with 2191 views49thseason

Hate to say it but it looks like the wheels are coming off - Lose today and its 10 pts from 11 games. No win in October and only 3 goals so far this month.
Southend. Match thread on 15:56 - Oct 31 with 2162 viewsrichfoad32

Just don't look like scoring at all. Closest was a Lund effort that drifted over. Lillis unlucky for pen, had to come out to make the challenge and he caught the player after the shot. Bunney anonymous, can see him coming off but it will take a lot more to get us back in this one. On the plus side.....erm, the weathers nice?
Southend. Match thread on 15:56 - Oct 31 with 2143 views442Dale

Southend. Match thread on 15:52 - Oct 31 by dingdangblue

Crazy we can go soooo long without conceding - then 2 in as many minutes.

But then look at how we started the season before that run of 11 conceded in 4 games, we can keep clean sheets but it's more often been by luck rather than judgement.

Really don't understand how Eastham has gone from being an integral part of our best ever season at this level to barely featuring. If the other players had been performing really well week in, week out, then fair enough. But that's not been the case.

Southend. Match thread on 16:04 - Oct 31 with 2004 viewsBartRowou

I confidently predict that Eastham will play in the next two games.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Southend. Match thread on 16:06 - Oct 31 with 1986 views442Dale

Rose, NML and Andrew on for Kennedy, Vincenti and Allen.

Southend. Match thread on 16:08 - Oct 31 with 1953 viewsKenBoon

Triple substitutions always work.
Southend. Match thread on 16:11 - Oct 31 with 1790 views442Dale

Lund at RB according to twitter.

Southend. Match thread on 16:15 - Oct 31 with 1716 viewsDaley_Lama

3 subs at half time, for me smacks of desperation, whether it is our manager or any other manager doing it.

No scope to remove a player who takes a knock etc

Poll: DF in or out

Southend. Match thread on 16:16 - Oct 31 with 1705 views1907

No fear my arse... Team full of chickens more like. What on earth has happened to this team and what is clouding Hill's judgement?
Southend. Match thread on 16:17 - Oct 31 with 1681 viewsColDale

Southend. Match thread on 15:54 - Oct 31 by 49thseason

Hate to say it but it looks like the wheels are coming off - Lose today and its 10 pts from 11 games. No win in October and only 3 goals so far this month.

I don;t think the wheels are coming off. I think we're just an average League One side, and will be prone to runs like this. If we want to pick the bones out of it, we've got an iffy defence, our midfield is inconsistent. Much as I like him and injuries have certainly played a part, but Lund for me is yet to perform at League One. Hill is right to persist with him as we need the goals that he will bring, but we've not seen the best of him since League Two. Calvin is our only real centre forward and for all he has impressed, he's not more than a six or seven goals a season man (great option to have from the bench). We do a fantastic job at fashioning something together from what we have. (lets have this quoted back to me after a late Lund inspired comeback).

As a side note, it rules out any chance of us signing Conrad Logan. If we have the funds available to sign him, and we know how good he is, we'd be better spending those funds elsewhere on the side.
Southend. Match thread on 16:18 - Oct 31 with 1661 viewsstuartcryer

How does Bunney keep getting in squad we need a cf who can score goals

wardle blue

Southend. Match thread on 16:19 - Oct 31 with 1633 viewsD_Alien

Southend. Match thread on 16:17 - Oct 31 by ColDale

I don;t think the wheels are coming off. I think we're just an average League One side, and will be prone to runs like this. If we want to pick the bones out of it, we've got an iffy defence, our midfield is inconsistent. Much as I like him and injuries have certainly played a part, but Lund for me is yet to perform at League One. Hill is right to persist with him as we need the goals that he will bring, but we've not seen the best of him since League Two. Calvin is our only real centre forward and for all he has impressed, he's not more than a six or seven goals a season man (great option to have from the bench). We do a fantastic job at fashioning something together from what we have. (lets have this quoted back to me after a late Lund inspired comeback).

As a side note, it rules out any chance of us signing Conrad Logan. If we have the funds available to sign him, and we know how good he is, we'd be better spending those funds elsewhere on the side.

Agree with all of that, but also agree with 1907 that something is clouding Hill's judgement.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Southend. Match thread on 16:20 - Oct 31 with 1615 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Southend. Match thread on 16:06 - Oct 31 by 442Dale

Rose, NML and Andrew on for Kennedy, Vincenti and Allen.

Sounds like Hilly agrees that starting line was wrong.........protecting PV and Jamie.

Or,have we thrown the towel in on this one already.
Southend. Match thread on 16:22 - Oct 31 with 1556 views1907

Southend. Match thread on 16:19 - Oct 31 by D_Alien

Agree with all of that, but also agree with 1907 that something is clouding Hill's judgement.

The persistence to stick with Lancashire and Bunney is astonishing. Can't help but feel for Eastham and Alessandra, how they're sat on the bench and we're putting up with these two is borderline embarrassing.
Southend. Match thread on 16:23 - Oct 31 with 1546 views1mark1

Southend. Match thread on 16:20 - Oct 31 by Yorkshire_Dale

Sounds like Hilly agrees that starting line was wrong.........protecting PV and Jamie.

Or,have we thrown the towel in on this one already.

Sorry but Jamie has NOT been as good ever since he was made captain. He should have been allowed to be the excellent player he was without additional burden of being captain.

Southend. Match thread on 16:23 - Oct 31 with 1540 views442Dale

Bunney 1-2

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024