Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Furlong-Debut 17:37 - Feb 21 with 6982 viewsextratimeR

Showed great character today, have seen him play before and he has always looked comfortable on the ball, well done today, he was getting serious shit from Hull players, and the sight of Hull players queuing up demanding he get a red card on his debut will sit long in my memory.

I have always had nothing but contempt for Hull , since Terry Neil was their manager in the 60's and that poisonous game at Loftus Road, (a mature female fan attacked him when he was being interviewed after the game). Well done her.

I was also up their for the "town full of bombers game"

Shithole, no wonder the fish don't go their anymore.
Furlong-Debut on 18:09 - Feb 22 with 1440 viewssmegma

Furlong-Debut on 16:15 - Feb 22 by antoknee64

He did well had a great game and always looked like pressing forward,i like he confidence.
A certain rightback just had a great game for Leicester .

Furlong was our best defender which said it all. Never EVER looked nervous and even popped up with an attempt on goal that saw the keeper make a good save. He mustve won every header he went in for as well. I'll be honest i last saw him 12 months ago and he has come on in terms of physical presence and reading of the game.

Doughty has always impressed me and hopefully now the divvy is out for 3 games he can get a decent run in the team. He is our future whereas the ex jailbird is our past and past it.
Furlong-Debut on 18:34 - Feb 22 with 1412 viewsBklynRanger

I noticed in the training footage he smashed one into the roof of the net, so he's obviously 'got that in his locker' as Brendan Rogers might say.
Furlong-Debut on 09:33 - Feb 23 with 1272 viewssimmo

Furlong-Debut on 16:01 - Feb 22 by PinnerPaul

Thanks Clive, interested to hear how away end reacted to defeat.

Mostly clapped the players off. Only Traore came over to give his shirt, etc but Green and a few others walked down to acknowledge us. Understadable really, you could see how gutted the players were after the 2nd Hull goal.

Support was really good and positive throughout, encouraged our own, called the game right when the referee was being w@nk and appreciated the effort and work rate of the 10 men that were left.As mentioned already it seems like the positive changes have filtered through to the fans who are happy to give the benefit of the doubt to players and managers that are looking like they are doing the right things.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Furlong-Debut on 09:36 - Feb 23 with 1271 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Furlong-Debut on 11:16 - Feb 22 by SpiritofGregory

Yun played well yesterday always held the line and is a clever sneaky player. Yun will be snapped up if we go down.

That's actually not bad trolling, you gormless WUM. It's a dig at Rangers with an attempt to dress it up as a positive comment.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Furlong-Debut on 20:48 - Feb 25 with 1168 viewsSpiritofGregory

Young Furlong's contract expires in the summer. Newcastle, West Brom and Palace are all showing an interest...
Furlong-Debut on 20:55 - Feb 25 with 1160 viewsNorthernr

Furlong-Debut on 20:48 - Feb 25 by SpiritofGregory

Young Furlong's contract expires in the summer. Newcastle, West Brom and Palace are all showing an interest...

And turning the bathroom light on when you go for a pis in the night gives you eye cancer - as you're swallowing everything the Daily Mail is feeding you today. Idiot.
Furlong-Debut on 21:02 - Feb 25 with 1147 viewsSpiritofGregory

Furlong-Debut on 20:55 - Feb 25 by Northernr

And turning the bathroom light on when you go for a pis in the night gives you eye cancer - as you're swallowing everything the Daily Mail is feeding you today. Idiot.

It wouldn't surprise me, our chairman doesn't know how to run a football club.
Furlong-Debut on 21:59 - Feb 25 with 1099 viewsNorthernr

Furlong-Debut on 21:02 - Feb 25 by SpiritofGregory

It wouldn't surprise me, our chairman doesn't know how to run a football club.

Have a bet with me then.
Login to get fewer ads

Furlong-Debut on 22:03 - Feb 25 with 1091 viewsSpiritofGregory

Furlong-Debut on 21:59 - Feb 25 by Northernr

Have a bet with me then.

What for?
Furlong-Debut on 22:03 - Feb 25 with 1091 viewsdanehoop

Oh look who it is........... Spirit of destiny.
How is coventrys manager now? You know, the one you said should be at QPR?

Your no supporter of QPR, you really aren't.

Never knowingly understood

Furlong-Debut on 22:13 - Feb 25 with 1076 viewsNorthernr

Furlong-Debut on 22:03 - Feb 25 by SpiritofGregory

What for?

I bet you that Furlong is still here next season.

If he isn't, I'll give £50 to the Tiger Cubs, If he is, you sht the fck up for a bit.
Furlong-Debut on 22:19 - Feb 25 with 1066 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Furlong-Debut on 22:13 - Feb 25 by Northernr

I bet you that Furlong is still here next season.

If he isn't, I'll give £50 to the Tiger Cubs, If he is, you sht the fck up for a bit.

Or you could just boot him off the board, Clive. He's wrecking this place for years, to be honest.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024