Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 16:54 - Dec 21 with 5647 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 9:45]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 16:55 - Dec 21 with 4496 viewsDarran

See ya.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 16:59 - Dec 21 with 4473 viewspencoedjack

I think most scousers don't think that Joey has contributed much to their success.

Definitely not worth 15 million, but enjoyed seeing him put the fat Chilean on his arse today.
The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:05 - Dec 21 with 4439 viewstrolley_jack

Thing is Liverpool came knocking and Joe wanted to go. The club was powerless to resist.
The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:05 - Dec 21 with 4438 viewsBLAZE

Good little player, great at what he does but generally limited going forward and vastly overrated by our supporters at the time. Most have since seen sense.... That £15million is up there with Michu as one of the boards best transfer deals
The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:13 - Dec 21 with 4383 viewsexiledclaseboy

To turn down £15m for Joe Allen would have been a dereliction of duty on the part of those running Swansea City.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:15 - Dec 21 with 4369 viewsdgt73

Bizarre thread.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:17 - Dec 21 with 4356 viewsmonmouth

What in the name of f**k??

Just say no kids.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:18 - Dec 21 with 4343 viewsMagicDaps

Why does someone's nationality mean anything?

We got a fantastic deal for Joe Allen, and the funding of his sale helped us to our first major trophy and to improving the squad significantly in the last three transfer windows.

We've got Ben Davies, who is a bigger talent than Allen. He's accomplished at Premier League level at the age of 20, whilst Allen wasn't an integral part of our Championship team at that age. Can he not be a super talent, and a player that the team was to be built around in the future?

We've got Jonjo Shelvey, aged 21. Already played over 150 league games in the football league, remarkable at that age, and becoming a bigger and bigger player for us. Can he not be a super talent, and a player that the team was to be built around in the future?

We've got Jordi Amat, aged 21. Highly rated in the Spanish U21 squad, and improving in his performances for us, voted in the team of the Europa League group stage and on the back of a man of the match performance against Norwich. Can he not be a super talent, and a player that the team was to be built around in the future?

We've got Alex Pozuelo, aged 22. Somebody who offers us a lot of skill and flair, and has made an impact in the final third of the pitch in both the league and Europa League. He's featuring and impressing more and more as the season goes on. Can he not be a super talent, and a player that the team was to be built around in the future?

I understand that some fans do want to see young players in the first team, but we've got a lot more young talent at the club now then we did back before Laudrup took over.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Login to get fewer ads

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:26 - Dec 21 with 4285 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The christmas sherry causing carnage in the cymrojack household by the looks of it.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:30 - Dec 21 with 4241 viewsgibs0n

I think we only have 1 player we would not let go for 15m£.
The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:30 - Dec 21 with 4239 viewsDarran

F*ck me I've just noticed that cymro registered just to say that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:32 - Dec 21 with 4221 viewsSenhin

Shelvey for Joe I'd not be all that sad about, another 10m on top? Yes please.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:32 - Dec 21 with 4218 viewsrockin

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:36 - Dec 21 with 4192 viewsNatterjack

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:30 - Dec 21 by Darran

Obviously a slap-head on a wind up
The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:37 - Dec 21 with 4173 viewsexiledclaseboy

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:30 - Dec 21 by Darran

Using the email address joeallensmam@ilovejoeallen.com

Poll: Tory leader

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:48 - Dec 21 with 4123 viewsUxbridge

Joe Allen is great. Good little footballer when used properly, nice kid, well spoken. Never, ever worth close to £15m and as Clasey said it would be poor business to turn it down.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:09 - Dec 21 with 4020 viewsFlashberryjack

Thank f*ck for that.......to call him " clueless" would be very kind indeed.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:10 - Dec 21 with 4018 viewsrockin

All I can say in relation to Allen is what a fantastic piece of business
The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:15 - Dec 21 with 3972 viewsPhil_S

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:10 - Dec 21 by rockin

All I can say in relation to Allen is what a fantastic piece of business

Indeed but for anyone to claim he was a crap midfielder is just plain bollocks
The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:16 - Dec 21 with 3958 viewsrockin

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:15 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

Absolutely, above average
The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:17 - Dec 21 with 3947 viewsswancity

Mr Allen your son is a credit to you but the club could not turn down 15 million and Joey quite obviously wanted to go

I think he will wear the swans shirt again one day mr Allen.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:19 - Dec 21 with 3936 viewsrockin

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:17 - Dec 21 by swancity

Mr Allen your son is a credit to you but the club could not turn down 15 million and Joey quite obviously wanted to go

I think he will wear the swans shirt again one day mr Allen.

Hope not that'll probably mean we're down a division
The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:23 - Dec 21 with 3918 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:15 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

Don't think a single person has said he's bollocks, the only comments I can see are those saying he's a good player but we couldn't turn down £15 mill?

What was that about re-writing history...;)

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:27 - Dec 21 with 3895 viewsPhil_S

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:23 - Dec 21 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Don't think a single person has said he's bollocks, the only comments I can see are those saying he's a good player but we couldn't turn down £15 mill?

What was that about re-writing history...;)

Theres been plenty on here over time who have claimed he was rubbish

We all know he wasnt worth the £15m but he was a very good player for us in our team
The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 18:52 - Dec 21 with 3787 viewsJBT95

The day the club lost my heart - The selling of Joe Allen on 17:18 - Dec 21 by MagicDaps

Why does someone's nationality mean anything?

We got a fantastic deal for Joe Allen, and the funding of his sale helped us to our first major trophy and to improving the squad significantly in the last three transfer windows.

We've got Ben Davies, who is a bigger talent than Allen. He's accomplished at Premier League level at the age of 20, whilst Allen wasn't an integral part of our Championship team at that age. Can he not be a super talent, and a player that the team was to be built around in the future?

We've got Jonjo Shelvey, aged 21. Already played over 150 league games in the football league, remarkable at that age, and becoming a bigger and bigger player for us. Can he not be a super talent, and a player that the team was to be built around in the future?

We've got Jordi Amat, aged 21. Highly rated in the Spanish U21 squad, and improving in his performances for us, voted in the team of the Europa League group stage and on the back of a man of the match performance against Norwich. Can he not be a super talent, and a player that the team was to be built around in the future?

We've got Alex Pozuelo, aged 22. Somebody who offers us a lot of skill and flair, and has made an impact in the final third of the pitch in both the league and Europa League. He's featuring and impressing more and more as the season goes on. Can he not be a super talent, and a player that the team was to be built around in the future?

I understand that some fans do want to see young players in the first team, but we've got a lot more young talent at the club now then we did back before Laudrup took over.

WTF? Joe Allen was in the first team way before he was 20. To compare Ben Davies is wrong, Davies HAD to come in as Taylor was injured and we couldn't get another player other than free agents, which is when Tiendalli came in. Allen was just brought into the squad. I agree over the last few years it's only Allen and Graham I feel gutted about that they left.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2013 18:55]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024