Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham away. 13:21 - Dec 27 with 7425 viewsketteringrs

Where's the extra allocation ?
Another away game where the allocation was too small.
Can anyone explain why ?

Balls.
West Ham away. on 16:16 - Dec 28 with 956 viewsNorthernr

West Ham away. on 15:46 - Dec 28 by losethedrum

erm members is 30 points .

Fair enough. Not like we're short of games at the moment is it though. Just go to one of the other ones - they're all about as bad as each other at the moment anyway.
West Ham away. on 16:31 - Dec 28 with 926 viewsenfieldargh

West Ham away. on 13:35 - Dec 27 by QPR1506

Chelsea away on general sale, not sold out (admitttedly the prices are putting people off), team are n't exactly playing great at the moment. I think if the club takes the extra allocation they have to foot the bill if the extra tickets are not sold.

they are happy to lob 65K pw at bosingwa

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

West Ham away. on 16:33 - Dec 28 with 921 viewsketteringrs

West Ham away. on 16:16 - Dec 28 by Northernr

Fair enough. Not like we're short of games at the moment is it though. Just go to one of the other ones - they're all about as bad as each other at the moment anyway.

I will be going to some of the other ones.

But because of the low allocation ( 1500 is low for a London derby on a Saturday FFS) It has been decided by the club, that is all the support they need.

Of course if you're one of the 1500 happy days who gives a fcuk.
West Ham away. on 16:37 - Dec 28 with 915 viewswittle

West Ham away. on 16:33 - Dec 28 by ketteringrs

But because of the low allocation ( 1500 is low for a London derby on a Saturday FFS) It has been decided by the club, that is all the support they need.

do yourself a favour and save your money,theres no way our defence will be able to cope with the aerial bombardment into carlton cole ,as was shown at newcastle as soon as they chucked ameobi on.
West Ham away. on 17:05 - Dec 28 with 890 viewsNorthernr

West Ham away. on 16:33 - Dec 28 by ketteringrs

Not being funny but if you are going to some of the other ones then surely you had the 50 points to be able to apply? Was it 30 points for becoming a member and 50 for renewing? Even t was 30 you'd only need two or three away matches and a cup game to get up to 50 which it sounds like you have.
West Ham away. on 18:06 - Dec 28 with 850 viewsketteringrs

on i phone now.
As quoted earlier re loyalty points accordingto my account, I have 46 points. I did renew last summer but I started on 30 points. Should it been 50 points ?
West Ham away. on 18:33 - Dec 28 with 820 viewskomradkirk

It was only 30 for a renewal.
West Ham away. on 20:30 - Dec 28 with 798 viewsWatford_Ranger

Given West Ham only took a reduced allocation for the reverse fixture, could it be that the clubs have an agreement in place for some reason? Fear of hooliganism or something?
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham away. on 20:41 - Dec 28 with 788 viewswittle

West Ham away. on 20:30 - Dec 28 by Watford_Ranger

Given West Ham only took a reduced allocation for the reverse fixture, could it be that the clubs have an agreement in place for some reason? Fear of hooliganism or something?

no history of trouble between us and hammers,club is just worried they wont sell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024