Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel 16:11 - Jul 17 with 1796 viewsmax936

Edge closer to all out War with Hezbollah, dear me if that kicks off, the whole of the middle east will become a War zone, we can all lookout then.

Its coming in it, its terrifying

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cz5r18zm7lpo

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Israel on 23:58 - Jul 19 with 522 viewsBoundy

Israel on 22:04 - Jul 19 by controversial_jack

You don't have it

2 of us can't be wrong and it ain't me sunshine .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Israel on 01:07 - Jul 20 with 500 viewsDJack

Israel on 22:04 - Jul 19 by controversial_jack

You don't have it

He will always have " his truth" just as you have "your truth" you utter pillock.

I'm not, particularly, a fan of either of you but you both can make good points...on ocassions. However, where I disagree with him is a difference in how we view the world. With you it's just the obvious political propaganda and no care for objectivity or even a relative subjectivity.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Israel on 01:08 - Jul 20 with 498 viewsDJack

Israel on 23:58 - Jul 19 by Boundy

2 of us can't be wrong and it ain't me sunshine .

Akshually!... with your "own truths" you can both be wrong.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Israel on 09:24 - Jul 20 with 467 viewsonehunglow

Israel on 01:07 - Jul 20 by DJack

He will always have " his truth" just as you have "your truth" you utter pillock.

I'm not, particularly, a fan of either of you but you both can make good points...on ocassions. However, where I disagree with him is a difference in how we view the world. With you it's just the obvious political propaganda and no care for objectivity or even a relative subjectivity.

You’re lucky yiu have fans .
I’ve got nobody

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel on 09:33 - Jul 20 with 455 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel on 01:07 - Jul 20 by DJack

So where's the propaganda that i have allegedly posted?
Israel on 09:47 - Jul 20 with 443 viewsraynor94

Israel on 09:33 - Jul 20 by controversial_jack

You only have to look at the name you gave yourself

Enough said

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Israel on 09:54 - Jul 20 with 429 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel on 09:47 - Jul 20 by raynor94

You only have to look at the name you gave yourself

Enough said

So if i changed my name it wouldn't be propaganda in your eyes?
Israel on 09:57 - Jul 20 with 430 viewsBoundy

Israel on 01:08 - Jul 20 by DJack

Akshually!... with your "own truths" you can both be wrong.

Not if I know I'm right 😌

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Israel on 10:50 - Jul 20 with 411 viewstheloneranger

"Yemen's Iran-backed Houthi rebels have claimed responsibility for a drone strike near the US embassy in central Tel Aviv, leaving one person dead and at least four injured."

https://news.sky.com/story/iran-backed-houthis-claim-responsibility-for-deadly-d

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Israel on 10:52 - Jul 20 with 410 viewsmax936

Israel on 10:50 - Jul 20 by theloneranger

"Yemen's Iran-backed Houthi rebels have claimed responsibility for a drone strike near the US embassy in central Tel Aviv, leaving one person dead and at least four injured."

https://news.sky.com/story/iran-backed-houthis-claim-responsibility-for-deadly-d

FFS.

Thanks for bringing thread back on point Loney.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Israel on 11:32 - Jul 20 with 387 viewsonehunglow

Israel on 10:52 - Jul 20 by max936

FFS.

Thanks for bringing thread back on point Loney.

IRAN backed ,ergo Russia ,her friend .

Israel on 13:07 - Jul 20 with 369 viewscontroversial_jack

So much for the vaunted iron dome
Israel on 14:47 - Jul 20 with 354 viewsDJack

Israel on 09:33 - Jul 20 by controversial_jack

From just me, you've been picked up dozens of times but you just spout the same drivel and claim that you are right. Many others have also highlighted this many other times.

Israel on 15:23 - Jul 20 with 341 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel on 14:47 - Jul 20 by DJack

From just me, you've been picked up dozens of times but you just spout the same drivel and claim that you are right. Many others have also highlighted this many other times.

Give me examples?
Israel on 17:09 - Jul 20 with 327 viewsDJack

Israel on 15:23 - Jul 20 by controversial_jack

Give me examples?

...and here we go again. Weve done this dance a few times already with me aggregating a few of those and you still deny it. What you do is a known propaganda trick - keep spouting the sme rubbish, when challenged deny/obfuscate/misdirect. This keeps hapening until those who highlight it get fed up of going around in circles.

You are fully aware that I've highlighted these in the past and you sre pulling the same trick...propaganda 101.

Israel on 17:24 - Jul 20 with 323 viewstheloneranger

"Israeli air strikes target Hodeidah port, Houthi media reports."

"The strikes come a day after the Houthis claim deadly drone attack on Tel Aviv."

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/yemen-series-israeli-air-strikes-target-hodei

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Israel on 19:01 - Jul 20 with 283 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel on 17:09 - Jul 20 by DJack

...and here we go again. Weve done this dance a few times already with me aggregating a few of those and you still deny it. What you do is a known propaganda trick - keep spouting the sme rubbish, when challenged deny/obfuscate/misdirect. This keeps hapening until those who highlight it get fed up of going around in circles.

You are fully aware that I've highlighted these in the past and you sre pulling the same trick...propaganda 101.

So you don't then?
Israel on 19:51 - Jul 20 with 274 viewsReslovenSwan1

Israel and Russia have the same agenda. Steal land and put your own people in there in cheap flats. Then in 20 years have a vote.

Iran arms the Palestinians and US arms the Ukrainians. Trump want Ukraine to cease land but not Israel.

Russia and Israel are soul brothers and creating a lot of anger and weakening the philosophy of both sides.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Israel on 00:17 - Jul 21 with 240 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel on 19:51 - Jul 20 by ReslovenSwan1

Israel and Russia have the same agenda. Steal land and put your own people in there in cheap flats. Then in 20 years have a vote.

Iran arms the Palestinians and US arms the Ukrainians. Trump want Ukraine to cease land but not Israel.

Russia and Israel are soul brothers and creating a lot of anger and weakening the philosophy of both sides.

Israel are land stealers, but Russia is the largest country on earth with a wealth of resources, why would they want a corruption ridden financial case as the Ukraine?
Israel on 08:22 - Jul 21 with 210 viewsonehunglow

Israel on 17:09 - Jul 20 by DJack

Not worth your time
It’s temptation ,I know.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024