Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 Warnings regards comments that do not help this website 16:49 - Jun 25 with 906 viewsKeithHaynes

We have had to remove two threads today based on the desire of some to post without any thought for the consequences of what they are saying. We have received multiple reports of abuse and comments which at no time show the website in a good light.

From here on in it’s an automatic ban, no warnings, nada. You know who you are, so stop it now.

The nature of some of the comments have made me extremely angry and if at anytime they affect our relationship with the brain tumour charity I will be personally involved. As will the offender.

Think ffs, and do it quickly. It’s totally disrespectful to the people who work so hard keeping this website informed and interesting to visit, and it most certainly doesn’t reflect well on our cause nor its goals.

If you can’t comment as an adult, leave the site now. TBH I’m absolutely sick of it.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 Warnings regards comments that do not help this website on 17:46 - Jun 25 with 825 viewsYrAlarch

I am very sorry to hear of this.
20+ years ago I raised money for what was then the Brain Tumour Society in memory of an 18 year old who was stricken with this pernicious illness and died far too young.
I may be wrong but it seems to disproportionally affect young people.
I sincerely hope that the Charity this Forum supports is not affected by the actions/words of a few numpties.
I enjoy visiting the site and making what I hope is a positive contribution and long may it continue.
🔴 Warnings regards comments that do not help this website on 19:54 - Jun 25 with 737 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Warnings regards comments that do not help this website on 17:46 - Jun 25 by YrAlarch

20+ years ago I raised money for what was then the Brain Tumour Society in memory of an 18 year old who was stricken with this pernicious illness and died far too young.
I sincerely hope that the Charity this Forum supports is not affected by the actions/words of a few numpties.
I enjoy visiting the site and making what I hope is a positive contribution and long may it continue.

As always 🙏

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 Warnings regards comments that do not help this website on 21:23 - Jun 25 with 667 viewsmax936

🔴 Warnings regards comments that do not help this website on 17:46 - Jun 25 by YrAlarch

Great post and well done to you for your efforts.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024