Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there another reason we didn't see much of Ross Stewart. 09:52 - May 28 with 750 viewsGRIM

I understand that there were clauses in the Ross Stewart contract suggesting that additional payments over & above the 8M transfer fee that would have to be paid based on appearances / performances of RS.
That may be why he was an unused sub.
But we'll never know ???.
Be interesting to see how he performs in Premier Lge having only played a handful of Championship games at the age of 26.
Is there another reason we didn't see much of Ross Stewart. on 09:55 - May 28 with 721 viewsCenturion

a strange one.
Is he really fully fit?
Also will Larios be ready?
Is there another reason we didn't see much of Ross Stewart. on 09:57 - May 28 with 715 viewsGRIM

Is there another reason we didn't see much of Ross Stewart. on 09:55 - May 28 by Centurion

a strange one.
Is he really fully fit?
Also will Larios be ready?

Forget Larios, bring back Perraud
Is there another reason we didn't see much of Ross Stewart. on 09:59 - May 28 with 709 viewsSaintNick

I would doubt that the extra payment would be as low as 5 or 6 games which would have been the most he could have played if he had played in the last two games.

Also if it was 5 then I would imagine they would not have used him in either the game at leeds which was a dead rubber, or the game at West Brom when we were managing the game to a draw

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Is there another reason we didn't see much of Ross Stewart. on 10:04 - May 28 with 697 viewsBlock8

As far as I'm aware the only extra payment was £2,000,000 if we were promoted and that was regardless of appearances?
Is there another reason we didn't see much of Ross Stewart. on 12:03 - May 28 with 507 viewsPatfromPoole

Is there another reason we didn't see much of Ross Stewart. on 09:57 - May 28 by GRIM

Forget Larios, bring back Perraud

Seconded.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024