Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Major injury blow plus Williams puts his squad on notice 11:35 - Apr 10 with 2692 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62295/major-injury-blow-

Line up ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Major injury blow plus Williams puts his squad on notice on 11:20 - Apr 11 with 358 viewsonehunglow

Major injury blow plus Williams puts his squad on notice on 22:34 - Apr 10 by Whiterockin

His performance was much better tonight, but it has been lacking in recent weeks.

He has often been abysmal
Last night was the first time I can remember him being fired up
Good to see
He has been lacking and would be honest enough to admit that

He was excellent last night and stepped up to truly lead

Hope he keeps it up

Now , by the way, not time for fans to butch at others over players performances of late

We all get pyssed off , negative even

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Major injury blow plus Williams puts his squad on notice on 11:20 - Apr 11 with 357 viewsunion_jack

Major injury blow plus Williams puts his squad on notice on 09:10 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

Agree. Fulton has been a decent servant.
He is now not first choice, but with our injury loving midfield, needs must.

Grimes clear MOM on Sky. Quality performance.
I’m not a lover of him as captain, but you can’t ask more of one, after a few terrible performances, he’s the one who stands up and has the man of match game for his teammates to see. Well done lad

You can see that he holds himself above the other players in his attitude on the post match interview. That is why he is captain I’d imagine.

That said, I feel he is far too quiet on the field and although I imagine he is very much respected by the others, I prefer a more vocal, encouraging type of captain.

His ability as a player isn’t really in question. His decision making has been in question maybe with his negative, pass backwards play. But when he goes forward he shows his strengths.

If he was to be stripped of the captaincy (dint think it will happen), how would that affect him I wonder?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Major injury blow plus Williams puts his squad on notice on 11:24 - Apr 11 with 353 viewsonehunglow

Major injury blow plus Williams puts his squad on notice on 11:20 - Apr 11 by union_jack

You can see that he holds himself above the other players in his attitude on the post match interview. That is why he is captain I’d imagine.

That said, I feel he is far too quiet on the field and although I imagine he is very much respected by the others, I prefer a more vocal, encouraging type of captain.

His ability as a player isn’t really in question. His decision making has been in question maybe with his negative, pass backwards play. But when he goes forward he shows his strengths.

If he was to be stripped of the captaincy (dint think it will happen), how would that affect him I wonder?

I'm with you and stand by every word
I would replace him as captain aidealky but we don't have that many leaders
Darling is still petulant but my choice
Opinion

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Major injury blow plus Williams puts his squad on notice on 12:47 - Apr 11 with 288 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Major injury blow plus Williams puts his squad on notice on 00:29 - Apr 11 by dobjack2

I like Grimes but the balance in midfield is not there. I believe that Joe was the replacement for Downes but due to injuries he hasn't played enough.

Walsh has also been injured so managers have been forced into a Grimes and Fulton combination which in my opinion does not work well enough if we are looking to push on

Big decisions needed regarding central midfield in my view.

If brum go down we should break the bank for Jordan James

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024