Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited 18:23 - Aug 8 with 9296 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m wondering now is this more about his all round game.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 08:20 - Aug 13 with 2210 viewsModeratorC

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 21:28 - Aug 12 by KeithHaynes

The preceding five posts have been removed after an apology. Remember adult debate is key, and that’s from either wing.

I’m still sticking with the Aldi special offer post though.

The guy should be banned or the very least come on here and apologise. After all the work that is put in on here he has no right to criticise. Wouldn’t say it in person why say it here ?
Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 08:55 - Aug 13 with 2155 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s been widely reported of the clubs interested and who have been linked to Piroe.

And I suppose it’s easy to generalise and criticise even with the facts and the more in-depth information written on this site, especially if it’s not within a persons recall to remember what has been said or understand the context.

We do try, it’s not for everyone I suppose.

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 10:02 - Aug 13 with 2065 viewsguthrieintherain

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 08:55 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes

It’s been widely reported of the clubs interested and who have been linked to Piroe.

And I suppose it’s easy to generalise and criticise even with the facts and the more in-depth information written on this site, especially if it’s not within a persons recall to remember what has been said or understand the context.

This is the go to site news outlet I go to for Swans stuff 2nd to none.

It's much appreciated Keith thanks for your efforts.

Some just thrive on being downbeat and miserable no need at all.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 21:43 - Aug 13 with 1915 viewsKeithHaynes

As Duff has said.

Leicester City, Leeds United, Atalanta, Everton and Nottingham Forest have been credited with interest in him in the past.

Duff said after the 3-0 win over Northampton Town on Tuesday night: "We haven't received a bid for Joel Piroe at the club, so it is pointless talking about his situation until someone makes a bid. The club is talking to him. He hasn't said yes and he hasn't said no to a new contract.

"The one thing everyone is looking for in football is goals and Joel is a prized asset. If someone is willing to pay the right price then he may go.

"He was probably disappointed not to walk away with the match ball tonight because he had a number of chances to score more than two goals."

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 23:04 - Aug 13 with 1844 viewsjackrmee

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 10:02 - Aug 13 by guthrieintherain

This is the go to site news outlet I go to for Swans stuff 2nd to none.

It's much appreciated Keith thanks for your efforts.

Some just thrive on being downbeat and miserable no need at all.

Same here. 100%

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 23:19 - Aug 13 with 1832 viewsraynor94

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 08:55 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes

This site is a breath of fresh air, many thanks for what you do Keith 👍

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 18:19 - Aug 16 with 1571 viewsraynor94

Sheffield United now showing an interest, reportedly its him or Cameron Archer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 18:51 - Aug 16 with 1500 viewsKeithHaynes

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 18:19 - Aug 16 by raynor94

TBH the Piroe reports are of interest to many, but the next one we write will be the definitive one.

Either way of course.

Sheff Utd won’t interest him unless they pay him 35k plus a week imo. Rumours of his pending offer from the Swans is interesting. But that won’t surface properly unless a deal for him to leave is imminent. I see the point there, why offer him a new contract that’s worth loads when nobody is solidly coming forwards with the dosh. Although loads have inquired.

Login to get fewer ads

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 19:00 - Aug 16 with 1475 viewsSullutaCreturned

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 13:18 - Aug 12 by jack247

Personally I’d keep him, just not sure he’ll play, or at least start as much as he’d like.

Yates looks like the type that is either Connor Roberts level cardio, or will tire later on in ganes, purely due to his work rate.

Very good player to bring on against tiring defenders.

I agree with this. I don't see Cullen getting many 90 minutes but plenty of 20-30 minute cameos.

He is a worker and has developed the habit of popping up in dangerous areas, not just to score but like his assist against brum where he popped up wide and made a fantastic pass in for the goal.

I don't see him ever being the main striker but he could be a decent support act. he has already shown that. I didn't used to rate him but he is growing on me, largely because he is such a willing runner and a third striker who weighs in with 7-10 goals isn't a bad thing.
Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 20:42 - Aug 16 with 1384 viewsguthrieintherain

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 18:19 - Aug 16 by raynor94

You would have thought Sheff Utd would have had enough of Swansea strikers to last a life time.

Wasted 50 million on Ollie and Brewster.

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 21:06 - Aug 16 with 1341 viewsDr_Winston

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 20:42 - Aug 16 by guthrieintherain

You would have thought Sheff Utd would have had enough of Swansea strikers to last a life time.

Wasted 50 million on Ollie and Brewster.

McBurnie scored 15 goals last season and they took an option to extend his contract. Not been as prolific for them as he was here but he must be doing something right.

Brewster has barely played in two years due to repeated hamstring injuries.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 21:17 - Aug 16 with 1316 viewsKeithHaynes

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 21:06 - Aug 16 by Dr_Winston

McBurnie scored 15 goals last season and they took an option to extend his contract. Not been as prolific for them as he was here but he must be doing something right.

Olly is a class striker given service.
I would have him back.

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 21:55 - Aug 16 with 1257 viewsjackrmee

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 18:51 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

TBH the Piroe reports are of interest to many, but the next one we write will be the definitive one.

Either way of course.

Sheff Utd won’t interest him unless they pay him 35k plus a week imo. Rumours of his pending offer from the Swans is interesting. But that won’t surface properly unless a deal for him to leave is imminent. I see the point there, why offer him a new contract that’s worth loads when nobody is solidly coming forwards with the dosh. Although loads have inquired.

To stop him leaving for nothing next year?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 21:57 - Aug 16 with 1257 viewsjackrmee

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 21:06 - Aug 16 by Dr_Winston

I’d take a deal that brings Oli back here, even on loan, all day long.

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 22:38 - Aug 16 with 1218 viewsKeithHaynes

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 21:55 - Aug 16 by jackrmee

To stop him leaving for nothing next year?

As I said, I think the club will delay unless a club looks like they could come close to getting him. He will still leave but I can’t see it being Sheff Utd, as I said unless they seriously load his pay cheque. As ever just an opinion. The Piroe thing will go nuts as the the end of the month gets closer.

The Swans need to steady themselves and think clearly.

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 06:43 - Aug 17 with 1122 viewsDr_Winston

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 21:57 - Aug 16 by jackrmee

I’d take a deal that brings Oli back here, even on loan, all day long.

He'd certainly fit the Duff profile IMO. Big, strong, hardworking but far from shabby with the ball at feet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 06:59 - Aug 17 with 1109 viewsguthrieintherain

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 06:43 - Aug 17 by Dr_Winston

He'd certainly fit the Duff profile IMO. Big, strong, hardworking but far from shabby with the ball at feet.

Maybe that's an option 10 million plus Ollie swap deals are always difficult though.

I can see Ollie going to Leeds with James and Rodon.

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 22:47 - Aug 17 with 885 viewsjackrmee

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 22:38 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

As I said, I think the club will delay unless a club looks like they could come close to getting him. He will still leave but I can’t see it being Sheff Utd, as I said unless they seriously load his pay cheque. As ever just an opinion. The Piroe thing will go nuts as the the end of the month gets closer.

The Swans need to steady themselves and think clearly.

It’s going to be horrible.
I don’t think we have enough firepower without him and I can’t see us signing another forward as a replacement

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 22:48 - Aug 17 with 885 viewsjackrmee

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 06:59 - Aug 17 by guthrieintherain

Maybe that's an option 10 million plus Ollie swap deals are always difficult though.

I can see Ollie going to Leeds with James and Rodon.

Can’t see him leaving permanently. He’s not king signed a new contract with them and banged in 15 last year.

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 14:54 - Aug 18 with 713 viewsjack247

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 18:51 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

Either way of course.

I’m not sure I agree with that logic. We either want him to sign a new contract or we want him sold.

No smaller club is going to come in for him. If we want him to sign, we have to offer when he doesn’t have other options (apart from seeing the season out).

Offering a contract at the same time as a more attractive club comes in for him smacks of the kind of thing Levein and Kaplan would have done. ‘We did our best to keep Joel but….’ We seem a more ambitious club now their influence has reduced.
Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 15:05 - Aug 18 with 691 viewsWhiterockin

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 14:54 - Aug 18 by jack247

I’m not sure I agree with that logic. We either want him to sign a new contract or we want him sold.

No smaller club is going to come in for him. If we want him to sign, we have to offer when he doesn’t have other options (apart from seeing the season out).

Offering a contract at the same time as a more attractive club comes in for him smacks of the kind of thing Levein and Kaplan would have done. ‘We did our best to keep Joel but….’ We seem a more ambitious club now their influence has reduced.

If a Premier League club comes in for him it doesn't matter what we offer because that would be his preferred place to play. If his only offer is a championship club then we are in with a chance.
Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 15:09 - Aug 18 with 679 viewsjack247

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 15:05 - Aug 18 by Whiterockin

If a Premier League club comes in for him it doesn't matter what we offer because that would be his preferred place to play. If his only offer is a championship club then we are in with a chance.

That’s my point. If we wait until a PL club comes in, there’s no point even offering a contract. If they really want him, do it before that happens.

I’ve been wrong loads of times before, but my gut feeling is he’s more likely to see out his contract than move to a bigger championship club.
Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 15:25 - Aug 18 with 667 viewsKeithHaynes

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 14:54 - Aug 18 by jack247

For me it’s perfect business sense.

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 15:33 - Aug 18 with 648 viewsjack247

Piroe transfer opportunities getting more limited on 15:25 - Aug 18 by KeithHaynes

For me it’s perfect business sense.

Yes in terms of wages saved. Not if we actually want to keep him. We’re essentially waiting for him to get an offer we can’t compete with before we make an offer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024