Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea city centre 08:47 - May 20 with 26021 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Going to be a great day today
Swansea city centre on 15:55 - May 21 with 1059 viewsTogg

Swansea city centre on 14:24 - May 21 by Kilkennyjack

And the exact same applies to many Indy supporters who have work, caring commitments, and/or other very valid reasons for not making it to any particular event.

Thank you for making my point for me.

6,000 is an excellent turn out. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Fine if you believe that. Personally if I stood the same side if the fence as yourself, I would have been bitterly disappointed. However the facts still stand most people in Wales don't want independence.
I think the Gay Pride March will have a much better turnout and it will be far more colourful.
[Post edited 21 May 2023 15:58]
Swansea city centre on 16:04 - May 21 with 1045 viewsunion_jack

Swansea city centre on 07:19 - May 21 by Togg

Someone's good at Photoshop

Or not that good if you look closely. The railings are red!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea city centre on 16:05 - May 21 with 1044 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea city centre on 15:26 - May 21 by SgorioFruit

it matters not, the tide is turning.

but yeh people want to carry on with the way things are. The mind boggles, it really does boggle.

Yeah, lets carry on with the Senedd, lets give them more powers,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/one-thing-people-wales-think-26948

The mind truly does boggle.

PS, I looked at pictures and OK, there may have been 6000 therem MAY but even so support for indy has actually dwindled, not grown.
Swansea city centre on 16:08 - May 21 with 1039 viewsTogg

Swansea city centre on 14:42 - May 21 by SgorioFruit

fantastic crowd there yesterday,
it isn't a question of if, it is a question of when.
Annibyniaeth

Fe Godwn Ni Eto

Fantastic crowd really. You are talking about a huge change to the constitution. Not easy. Anyway where will we replace the DVLA and HMRC jobs? Where will people in North Wales go when they can no longer use hospitals in Liverpool. Hard border? Many people cross the border each way and each day to work. LlWhat do we sell. Water, Lamb ? Europe will not want to know, Spain, Belgium will veto it.
Swansea city centre on 16:11 - May 21 with 1034 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea city centre on 16:08 - May 21 by Togg

Fantastic crowd really. You are talking about a huge change to the constitution. Not easy. Anyway where will we replace the DVLA and HMRC jobs? Where will people in North Wales go when they can no longer use hospitals in Liverpool. Hard border? Many people cross the border each way and each day to work. LlWhat do we sell. Water, Lamb ? Europe will not want to know, Spain, Belgium will veto it.

You're wasting your time there, I always ask "what about the Copenhagen criteria" and don't get sensible answers, hang on John Langy does answer sensibly!

Without the UK and outside the EU what would we do?

Trade with China, North Korea and Russia I guess.
Swansea city centre on 16:13 - May 21 with 1031 viewsTogg

Swansea city centre on 15:26 - May 21 by SgorioFruit

it matters not, the tide is turning.

but yeh people want to carry on with the way things are. The mind boggles, it really does boggle.

Why what's wrong . It's nots perfect no! The UK is an expensive country to live in. However there are loads of opportunities to do okay for yourself and family if you work hard. I know loads of people who've moved to other parts of the UK and made a decent living
I know loads who have stayed and also made decent livings. Rich...not really but having a good lifestyle .
So whats this panacea an independent Wales will bring?
What will Utopia look like?
Swansea city centre on 16:15 - May 21 with 1027 viewsSgorioFruit

ask yourself this, how do other countries survive.?

Ours has gone to the dogs.

crack on, i sit and marvel, how i sit and marvel

Fe Godwn Ni Eto

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Swansea city centre on 16:16 - May 21 with 1028 viewsTogg

Swansea city centre on 16:04 - May 21 by union_jack

Or not that good if you look closely. The railings are red!

Only looked it at a distance mate on my phone. As someone who works with Photoshop every day.....
I should know 😂 better!
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea city centre on 16:24 - May 21 with 1022 viewsTogg

Swansea city centre on 16:15 - May 21 by SgorioFruit

ask yourself this, how do other countries survive.?

Ours has gone to the dogs.

crack on, i sit and marvel, how i sit and marvel

Fe Godwn Ni Eto

So who do we copy. Spain has huge problems with youth unemployment. France ? at least they protest , over anything and everything.Italy Portugal? The States, where there are mass shootings on a regular occurrence and there is no National Health system. Scandinavian countries who pay an extortionate amount of tax. Russia, China North Korean, where you protest and will never be seen again.
Swansea city centre on 17:53 - May 21 with 985 viewsBryanSwan

Swansea city centre on 10:52 - May 21 by raynor94

With respect I was in Town yesterday and 7000 is vastly exaggerated, maybe 2000 at a push, which the vast majority were shipped in.

I can't see under any circumstances that Swansea would ever vote for independence

And that is all perfectly fine, i wasn't there so have no idea how many people actually turned up and only went on what was previously mentioned.
Who knows, circumstances change and people change. It's not something people want just yet and thats fine too.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Swansea city centre on 17:57 - May 21 with 984 viewscockett_jack

Reading the absolute daggers of common sense and reality from unionists or even those who are anti independence or even just simply independence sceptical on here fills me with a lot of confidence about the sensibility of the overwhelmingly majority of Swansea folk.

What I still don’t understand about the Welsh nationalist ‘movement’ is how wrapped up it is in a general ant-English or even anti-British emotional core. In places like Swansea there’s a lot of people with either English heritage or identify as British at least to some extent and it seems the independence movement cannot fathom the rights of such people to think or feel the way they do, which is to the nationalists’ detriment as it is alienating.

Still not losing any sleep though.
Swansea city centre on 18:36 - May 21 with 962 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea city centre on 14:42 - May 21 by SgorioFruit

fantastic crowd there yesterday,
it isn't a question of if, it is a question of when.
Annibyniaeth

Fe Godwn Ni Eto

I’r gad …. 😎🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea city centre on 18:38 - May 21 with 952 viewsonehunglow

Swansea city centre on 18:36 - May 21 by Kilkennyjack

I’r gad …. 😎🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

85% of Swansea people won’t have a clue about that phrase.
Use English. It’s the language of this board.
No welsh section.
Accept it or sink like a stone

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea city centre on 18:44 - May 21 with 951 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea city centre on 16:24 - May 21 by Togg

So who do we copy. Spain has huge problems with youth unemployment. France ? at least they protest , over anything and everything.Italy Portugal? The States, where there are mass shootings on a regular occurrence and there is no National Health system. Scandinavian countries who pay an extortionate amount of tax. Russia, China North Korean, where you protest and will never be seen again.

The Brexit UK is friendless.
GDP due to fall 4% in next 15 years.
The national debt is unmanageable - UK general government gross debt was £2,445.2 billion at the end of Quarter 3 (July to September) 2022, equivalent to 100.2% of gross domestic product (GDP).

Muscular unionist in Westmonster causing problems in Scotland and the north of Ireland where the SNP and Sinn Fein are the top dogs.

The small boats keep arriving …

Its a shite show, Wales can do much better.

Swansea city centre on 18:47 - May 21 with 944 viewsonehunglow

Swansea city centre on 18:44 - May 21 by Kilkennyjack

The national debt is unmanageable - UK general government gross debt was £2,445.2 billion at the end of Quarter 3 (July to September) 2022, equivalent to 100.2% of gross domestic product (GDP).

Muscular unionist in Westmonster causing problems in Scotland and the north of Ireland where the SNP and Sinn Fein are the top dogs.

Did you catch Leinster getting taken by La Rochelle.
Fair made my day did that

Swansea city centre on 18:49 - May 21 with 948 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea city centre on 18:38 - May 21 by onehunglow

85% of Swansea people won’t have a clue about that phrase.
Use English. It’s the language of this board.
No welsh section.
Accept it or sink like a stone

Many people living and working in Swansea use English, but their first language is neither English or Welsh.

Your view of Wales is stuck in 1969.

Todays Swansea is increasingly diverse.
You should try living here. Its great.

Your Swansea English, Valleys Welsh view is completely and utterly out of date.
The diversity of the Swans will give you an idea.

Swansea city centre on 18:50 - May 21 with 947 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea city centre on 18:47 - May 21 by onehunglow

Did you catch Leinster getting taken by La Rochelle.
Fair made my day did that

I would love our Ospreys to be as good as Leinster.

Swansea city centre on 18:51 - May 21 with 946 viewsKilkennyjack

Fantastic news 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Swansea city centre on 18:54 - May 21 with 944 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea city centre on 18:51 - May 21 by Kilkennyjack

Fantastic news 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

You realise if they asked you, me and Builthy then you could legitimately claim a recent poll suggested that 66% of people polled supported indy Cymru
Swansea city centre on 18:57 - May 21 with 942 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea city centre on 18:54 - May 21 by Treforys_Jack

You realise if they asked you, me and Builthy then you could legitimately claim a recent poll suggested that 66% of people polled supported indy Cymru

Great idea.

Swansea city centre on 19:00 - May 21 with 940 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea city centre on 18:57 - May 21 by Kilkennyjack

Great idea.

Or you could keep having referendums until you get the outcome you want like the Scots.
Swansea city centre on 19:32 - May 21 with 925 viewsTogg

Swansea city centre on 18:44 - May 21 by Kilkennyjack

You didn't answer the question..again.
Sinn Fein..the Terrorist Party.
How do we replace DVLA HMRC jobs
North Walians using hospitals in Liverpool
Independent Wales joing th EU would be vetoed by Spain and Belgium. Do you think Spain wants to lose Catalonia where they have pumped millions into and is one of the richest parts of Spain.
Majority of countries are in debt, even more so after COVID. Wales would be part of the debt to.
and by the way it's Northern Ireland. You said you were out in France for the Euros. Did you see the Northern Ireland game. Did you converse with their fans and call them the North of Ireland? If you did you are either extremely brave or a total fool. Are you really that poor in a United Kingdom?
[Post edited 21 May 2023 19:36]
Swansea city centre on 19:44 - May 21 with 895 viewsunion_jack

Swansea city centre on 19:32 - May 21 by Togg

You didn't answer the question..again.
Sinn Fein..the Terrorist Party.
How do we replace DVLA HMRC jobs
North Walians using hospitals in Liverpool
Independent Wales joing th EU would be vetoed by Spain and Belgium. Do you think Spain wants to lose Catalonia where they have pumped millions into and is one of the richest parts of Spain.
Majority of countries are in debt, even more so after COVID. Wales would be part of the debt to.
and by the way it's Northern Ireland. You said you were out in France for the Euros. Did you see the Northern Ireland game. Did you converse with their fans and call them the North of Ireland? If you did you are either extremely brave or a total fool. Are you really that poor in a United Kingdom?
[Post edited 21 May 2023 19:36]

You’re not listening mun. We’ll sell water, water and more water because it doesn’t rain in England and they don’t have the Civil Engineers capable of building dams.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea city centre on 19:47 - May 21 with 892 viewsonehunglow

Swansea city centre on 16:08 - May 21 by Togg

Clatterbridge on Wirral is used frequently fir north Walians stuck with cancer.
Many would die if the plug was pulled.
Why should one country financially support another.
Indy means a full breakaway or it is not independence . Stark fact

Swansea city centre on 20:39 - May 21 with 869 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Swansea city centre on 17:57 - May 21 by cockett_jack

Reading the absolute daggers of common sense and reality from unionists or even those who are anti independence or even just simply independence sceptical on here fills me with a lot of confidence about the sensibility of the overwhelmingly majority of Swansea folk.

What I still don’t understand about the Welsh nationalist ‘movement’ is how wrapped up it is in a general ant-English or even anti-British emotional core. In places like Swansea there’s a lot of people with either English heritage or identify as British at least to some extent and it seems the independence movement cannot fathom the rights of such people to think or feel the way they do, which is to the nationalists’ detriment as it is alienating.

Still not losing any sleep though.

Anti English??? Three of yesterday's speakers were English 😆.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024