Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Manning 09:38 - Feb 11 with 1879 viewssw02sea

https://www.the42.ie/ryan-manning-swansea-5992283-Feb2023/
Ryan Manning on 09:52 - Feb 11 with 1852 viewspencoedjack

Seems a pretty switched on bloke.

Although I dislike his theatrics on a pitch one of our better players.

Will get a better offer than what is on the table with us I’d imagine & fully expect him not to be here next season.

Shame.
Ryan Manning on 13:51 - Feb 11 with 1661 viewsKeithHaynes

He will most certainly maximise a big signing on fee come the summer and possibly play in the championship. I can’t see him at a PL club, he isn’t good enough for me.

But nice to read a footballer who is switched on.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ryan Manning on 14:11 - Feb 11 with 1629 viewsWhiterockin

Ryan Manning on 13:51 - Feb 11 by KeithHaynes

He will most certainly maximise a big signing on fee come the summer and possibly play in the championship. I can’t see him at a PL club, he isn’t good enough for me.

But nice to read a footballer who is switched on.

How much would we need to spend to replace him, surely we are better off coming to an agreement on his salary. Again its poor planning in my opinion.
Ryan Manning on 14:22 - Feb 11 with 1614 viewsbuilthjack

We are never going to go up with a team of Mannings. Average Championship player.
He gets skinned too often, and is found ball watching as his opponent finds space.
But he is a trier.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ryan Manning on 15:37 - Feb 11 with 1556 viewsFerryjack

Another goal given away by him.
Ryan Manning on 16:26 - Feb 11 with 1484 viewsDr_Winston

He is a worse crosser of a live ball than Michael Howard. Time and again he's in a position to put a ball in and time and again it almost inevitably fails to beat the first man.

Bidwell was a much more effective attacking wingback.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ryan Manning on 16:44 - Feb 11 with 1467 viewshobo

Dally too much and you might find yourself without an offer come the end of the season. Extend the contract, work hard, earn a move
Ryan Manning on 17:21 - Feb 11 with 1402 viewsEagleEye

Shows how far we have regressed that he is now one of our better players
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 21:34]
Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Manning on 17:36 - Feb 11 with 1368 viewsbuilthjack

Ryan Manning on 16:26 - Feb 11 by Dr_Winston

He is a worse crosser of a live ball than Michael Howard. Time and again he's in a position to put a ball in and time and again it almost inevitably fails to beat the first man.

Bidwell was a much more effective attacking wingback.

Agree. 4 out of 5 of his crosses don’t rise above 5 foot.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ryan Manning on 18:06 - Feb 11 with 1317 viewsSullutaCreturned

Ryan Manning on 17:36 - Feb 11 by builthjack

Agree. 4 out of 5 of his crosses don’t rise above 5 foot.

A low cross can be just as dangerous, more in fact but his crosses look hit and hope. Like he hasn't looked up and seen where to put the ball.

6-7 years ago he'd have been a second choce player at best but now he is one of our best. If we aren't going to keep him or try and get better players then there is only one way we are going. We could have a really good manager but he wouldnt hang around once he realised which way the wind is blowing.
Ryan Manning on 20:59 - Feb 11 with 1209 viewsbuilthjack

Ryan Manning on 18:06 - Feb 11 by SullutaCreturned

A low cross can be just as dangerous, more in fact but his crosses look hit and hope. Like he hasn't looked up and seen where to put the ball.

6-7 years ago he'd have been a second choce player at best but now he is one of our best. If we aren't going to keep him or try and get better players then there is only one way we are going. We could have a really good manager but he wouldnt hang around once he realised which way the wind is blowing.

Agree a low cross is dangerous.
If he looked up and did that, trying to find his attacker then fine.
But to put the 4 or 5 foot high straight to the near post defenders is scandalous.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024