Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rafa 18:54 - Jun 30 with 1182 viewspencoedjack

Looked as uneasy with an Everton scarf above his head as Declan John did with a Swans one when he signed for us.

Very good manager but can’t see it working out at Everton due to fans not being behind him.
Rafa on 18:58 - Jun 30 with 1165 viewsThornburyswan

He certainly won’t get the usual ‘honeymoon period’!
Rafa on 19:51 - Jun 30 with 1094 viewsonehunglow

Oh Boy

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rafa on 20:11 - Jun 30 with 1080 viewsguthrieintherain

He doesn't go for the easy option had a tough time at Chelsea.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Rafa on 20:48 - Jun 30 with 1053 viewsSPboy

Aside from his own ego, there is only one reason why he has taken the job, the same reason that he took the Chelsea & Newcastle jobs … £££££££
Rafa on 21:41 - Jun 30 with 1012 viewsmajorraglan

I’d agree, but if he can get them in to Europe, win a trophy they may just cut him some slack. Everton fan# hav3 to realise they aren’t top table merchants anymore.
Rafa on 12:49 - Jul 1 with 930 viewsKilkennyjack

Rafa is a better left back for sure …

Beware of the Risen People

Rafa on 17:17 - Jul 1 with 856 viewsonehunglow

Look at it this way.
Rafa gets to stay in his sizeable pile instead of chess pit China ,watch his girls grow up and accompany his lovely wife out to lunch in West Kirby.

30 mins from his place of work

In and out

Rafa on 19:45 - Jul 1 with 825 viewsmax936

Rafa on 17:17 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

Look at it this way.
Rafa gets to stay in his sizeable pile instead of chess pit China ,watch his girls grow up and accompany his lovely wife out to lunch in West Kirby.

30 mins from his place of work

In and out

You forgot the part about him being an excellent manager, not sure this appointment will go well though, the Toffee fans won't like this one bit, that said, more than a few players have crossed the divide.
Tony Bellew was about to talk about it on talksport earlier, but I didn't have time to listen to what he said, might have been interesting.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Rafa on 19:53 - Jul 1 with 823 viewsKeithHaynes

Rafa on 19:45 - Jul 1 by max936

You forgot the part about him being an excellent manager, not sure this appointment will go well though, the Toffee fans won't like this one bit, that said, more than a few players have crossed the divide.
Tony Bellew was about to talk about it on talksport earlier, but I didn't have time to listen to what he said, might have been interesting.

He said he doesn’t care at all who is the manager and he has his full support regardless of his past.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rafa on 19:57 - Jul 1 with 816 viewsonehunglow

Rafa on 19:45 - Jul 1 by max936

How did I forget?
Of course he was a great manager -for Liverpool. Not great really for anyone else.

Everton-colour me not'rsed.

Rafa on 20:03 - Jul 1 with 809 viewsmonmouth

A great manager because we humbled his Chelsea in our cup semi final over two legs. One of my favourites, just for that.

As to great manager in the conventional sense. No. Everton will not prosper and he will be dumped when the inevitable fan reaction occurs. Like Mourinho to Man U or especially Spuds.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rafa on 20:05 - Jul 1 with 804 viewsonehunglow

Rafa on 20:03 - Jul 1 by monmouth

A great manager because we humbled his Chelsea in our cup semi final over two legs. One of my favourites, just for that.

As to great manager in the conventional sense. No. Everton will not prosper and he will be dumped when the inevitable fan reaction occurs. Like Mourinho to Man U or especially Spuds.

It will be at least of some comic value for me watching the bitter blues implode if he doesnt make an immediate impact.
He might well do.

Rafa on 20:26 - Jul 1 with 782 viewsKeithHaynes

Rafa on 20:03 - Jul 1 by monmouth

Everton’s continual managerial appointment policy is awful.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024