Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sleaze and cronyism 17:08 - Apr 23 with 6146 viewsNortbankboy

When thieves fall out.
Sleaze and cronyism on 22:01 - Apr 26 with 1089 viewsmajorraglan

Sleaze and cronyism on 21:56 - Apr 26 by felixstowe_jack

Never mind we live in a democracy the voters will change our MPs and government if they want to.

Meanwhile in the undemocratic EU the people cannot get rid of the unelected president and 27 commissioners. The should all be sacked for their incompetence in failing to order enough vaccines in time which is costing their citizens their lives.

We live in a democracy, however we could easily end up with a PM we didn’t vote for, it’s happened before and it will happen again. MP’s can change the leader without recourse to the electorate, but eventually they will have to go the polls.

The EU is no longer our concern, our focus should be on getting things right here and good governance.
Sleaze and cronyism on 22:22 - Apr 26 with 1070 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 22:01 - Apr 26 by majorraglan

We live in a democracy, however we could easily end up with a PM we didn’t vote for, it’s happened before and it will happen again. MP’s can change the leader without recourse to the electorate, but eventually they will have to go the polls.

The EU is no longer our concern, our focus should be on getting things right here and good governance.

Great post.

Why Felix goes on about the EU all the time, i will never know...?
The UK has left now.

Btw - ‘the ongoing battle between Dominic Cummings and Boris Johnson is like the World Cup of lying‘ ..... 😂

Beware of the Risen People

Sleaze and cronyism on 07:34 - Apr 27 with 1041 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sleaze and cronyism on 22:22 - Apr 26 by Kilkennyjack

Great post.

The UK has left now.

Btw - ‘the ongoing battle between Dominic Cummings and Boris Johnson is like the World Cup of lying‘ ..... 😂

The same reason you keep going on about that we should rejoin. If you stop telling us how wonderful it is I will stop telling you how corrupt and undemocratic it is.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:35 - Apr 27 with 1019 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 07:34 - Apr 27 by felixstowe_jack

The same reason you keep going on about that we should rejoin. If you stop telling us how wonderful it is I will stop telling you how corrupt and undemocratic it is.

🎣

Sleaze and cronyism on 13:45 - Apr 27 with 1003 viewsCatullus

Sleaze and cronyism on 22:22 - Apr 26 by Kilkennyjack

Great post.

The UK has left now.

Maybe because you do, there's always "brexit is a disaster" from you. You support a party promising a referendum about joining the EU and you use any opportunity to moan about brexit.

It is the world cup pf lying and I think Cummings wins, he is the biggest liar. I reckon he was probably advising Bojo to lie about stuff, even when he was found out. Now Cummings wants revenge for losing his job.

We know we can;t trust Bojo so why should we trust the man who was his main advisor?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sleaze and cronyism on 17:04 - Apr 27 with 986 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 13:45 - Apr 27 by Catullus

Maybe because you do, there's always "brexit is a disaster" from you. You support a party promising a referendum about joining the EU and you use any opportunity to moan about brexit.

It is the world cup pf lying and I think Cummings wins, he is the biggest liar. I reckon he was probably advising Bojo to lie about stuff, even when he was found out. Now Cummings wants revenge for losing his job.

We know we can;t trust Bojo so why should we trust the man who was his main advisor?

🎣

Sleaze and cronyism on 17:05 - Apr 27 with 985 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 17:53 - Apr 27 with 972 viewsCatullus

Sleaze and cronyism on 17:04 - Apr 27 by Kilkennyjack

🎣

Oh the fishing thing again. Going off with your friend Robson are you?

Somewhere on here I posted in answer to a question about replying to you, I was asked why I did and the answer was, I enjoy the game, I enjoy posting things that you are desperate to argue the point on.

If that needs clarity, here it is. I've been fishing too.

PS, it may have been Pencoed I was answering!

Thing is Kilky, you only post that fishing emoji to try and make out you've caught one when we all know it's how you really feel about stuff and/or you've been schooled time after time after time. You are eternally on the hook, you can't remove that barb.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

Sleaze and cronyism on 22:13 - Apr 27 with 950 viewsmax936

Looks like its all coming on Top for Boris, got to many enemies in his Parliament Cummings and other's fully intend sending him to the Wolves, not the brightest so its pretty straight forward, he got the job as PM and assumed he was a law unto himself.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sleaze and cronyism on 00:00 - Apr 28 with 934 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 17:53 - Apr 27 by Catullus

Oh the fishing thing again. Going off with your friend Robson are you?

Somewhere on here I posted in answer to a question about replying to you, I was asked why I did and the answer was, I enjoy the game, I enjoy posting things that you are desperate to argue the point on.

If that needs clarity, here it is. I've been fishing too.

PS, it may have been Pencoed I was answering!

Thing is Kilky, you only post that fishing emoji to try and make out you've caught one when we all know it's how you really feel about stuff and/or you've been schooled time after time after time. You are eternally on the hook, you can't remove that barb.

🎣

Sleaze and cronyism on 00:03 - Apr 28 with 933 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 22:13 - Apr 27 by max936

Looks like its all coming on Top for Boris, got to many enemies in his Parliament Cummings and other's fully intend sending him to the Wolves, not the brightest so its pretty straight forward, he got the job as PM and assumed he was a law unto himself.

Agreed.

Dead man walking.

Trouble is Gove is just as bad.
The Tory cupboard is bare.

No ‘One Nation’ Tory types left.

Sleaze and cronyism on 09:19 - Apr 28 with 909 viewsCatullus

Sleaze and cronyism on 00:00 - Apr 28 by Kilkennyjack

🎣

That just proves my point twpsyn.

Sleaze and cronyism on 15:08 - Apr 28 with 881 viewsKilkennyjack

😳

Sleaze and cronyism on 15:59 - Apr 28 with 864 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not unusual for the left wing BBC to distort the truth when a patriotic business offers to help his country in a crisis.

Sleaze and cronyism on 16:09 - Apr 28 with 852 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see the house of Lords has launched an investigation into Betty Boothroyd. Her crime was to miss a compulsory sexually harrisment course.

The woke culture had gone bananas hounding the only female speaker of the house of commons. Her reason for missing it, she was self isolating following major heart surgery.

Sleaze and cronyism on 16:37 - Apr 28 with 842 viewsKilkennyjack

They got Al Capone on tax evasion.

Sleaze and cronyism on 16:40 - Apr 28 with 839 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 15:59 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

Not unusual for the left wing BBC to distort the truth when a patriotic business offers to help his country in a crisis.

How many patriotic British businesses are based in Singapore btw ?

Sleaze and cronyism on 16:42 - Apr 28 with 837 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 16:09 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

I see the house of Lords has launched an investigation into Betty Boothroyd. Her crime was to miss a compulsory sexually harrisment course.

The woke culture had gone bananas hounding the only female speaker of the house of commons. Her reason for missing it, she was self isolating following major heart surgery.

Betty would give you some pointers, thats for sure.

Sleaze and cronyism on 17:32 - Apr 28 with 830 viewsKilkennyjack

🙉 🙈🙊

Sleaze and cronyism on 17:48 - Apr 28 with 826 viewsCatullus

Sleaze and cronyism on 16:40 - Apr 28 by Kilkennyjack

How many patriotic British businesses are based in Singapore btw ?

Plenty of so called patriotic brit business people have moved abroad to make more profit, turns out they are more greedy than patriotic.

Sleaze and cronyism on 19:12 - Apr 28 with 797 viewsPawelAbbott

Sleaze and cronyism on 17:05 - Apr 27 by Kilkennyjack

Surely to God no one paid to have a room made to look like that??
Sleaze and cronyism on 20:22 - Apr 28 with 786 viewsCatullus

Sleaze and cronyism on 19:12 - Apr 28 by PawelAbbott

Surely to God no one paid to have a room made to look like that??

Yeah, I'm not keen on that shade of blue either.

Sleaze and cronyism on 22:09 - Apr 28 with 774 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 22:39 - Apr 28 with 765 viewsmax936

Sleaze and cronyism on 22:09 - Apr 28 by Kilkennyjack

Is he offering Starmer an invite to No10's garden for a spot of fisty cuffs
My money is on Starmer, 50 seconds into round 3,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sleaze and cronyism on 23:52 - Apr 28 with 750 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson is carrying far too much timber to fight.
Knackered after 1 round.

Keir will win it on fitness.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024