Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday protest 00:26 - Feb 3 with 20702 viewsJackUlation

planned for next Saturday who is up for it, It needs to happen. from Castle Gardens to the Lib.

Saturday protest on 12:06 - Feb 5 with 3239 viewsOptimisticJack

Myself and one or two others will be there.

We were on the Petty march during the dark days of the past.

So sad and totally avoidable we have to do it again.

Optimisticjack

Saturday protest on 12:19 - Feb 5 with 3202 viewsSwanseaman

Leytoin Orent fans joined the Petty Out march. Can't see Millwall joining this one.

http://www.leytonorientfanstrust.com/story.asp?storyChosen=43

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Saturday protest on 12:21 - Feb 5 with 3193 viewstowns

protest Saturday could cause a bit of trouble with police and millwall fans.

maybe protest for the fa cup game and just stay outside stadium until it finishes.

the press would have more to say if its empty and 20k outside during the game.

just a thought
Saturday protest on 12:25 - Feb 5 with 3181 viewsSwanseaman

There will be a lot of disruption with roads having to be closed. The Petty out walk went through a lot of pedestrian area, this should be interesting.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Saturday protest on 12:33 - Feb 5 with 3156 viewsSwanseaman

Notification requirements Marches The law on notification requirements for marches is set out in section 11 of the Public Order Act 1986. The organisers of a march are required to give advance written notice of the march to the local police force. The notice, which can be in the form of a letter, should be given at least a week before the march by being sent recorded delivery or hand delivered to a police station. The notice should set out the date and start time of the proposed march and its route. It must also include the name and address of at least one of the organisers. Anyone who organises a march and doesn’t give the required notice commits an offence for which he/she can be fined up to £1,000. Unless this arises from circumstances beyond his/her control the organiser also commits an offence if the date, start time or route of the march differs from those notified to the police.

Saturday protest on 13:26 - Feb 5 with 3079 viewscontroversial_jack

Saturday protest on 12:33 - Feb 5 by Swanseaman

Notification requirements Marches The law on notification requirements for marches is set out in section 11 of the Public Order Act 1986. The organisers of a march are required to give advance written notice of the march to the local police force. The notice, which can be in the form of a letter, should be given at least a week before the march by being sent recorded delivery or hand delivered to a police station. The notice should set out the date and start time of the proposed march and its route. It must also include the name and address of at least one of the organisers. Anyone who organises a march and doesn’t give the required notice commits an offence for which he/she can be fined up to £1,000. Unless this arises from circumstances beyond his/her control the organiser also commits an offence if the date, start time or route of the march differs from those notified to the police.

We need permission to protest and march? Sieg Heil!
Saturday protest on 13:54 - Feb 5 with 3030 viewsbuilthjack

So, how many do we think will be marching?
Lets hope its a decent number, to make an impact.
Has the organiser contacted the news people?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Saturday protest on 13:57 - Feb 5 with 3021 viewsSwanseaman

I've just read that the police have been informed by Save Our Club: 'Police were notified at 9.30 yesterday this is why we need stewards to keep in line with what they have asked for'

The march is still on

Login to get fewer ads

Saturday protest on 14:03 - Feb 5 with 3009 viewsSwanseaman

Saturday protest on 13:54 - Feb 5 by builthjack

So, how many do we think will be marching?
Lets hope its a decent number, to make an impact.
Has the organiser contacted the news people?

There are 454 going at the moment and another 1128 are interested.

It all depends how much media coverage there is. For the Petty Out march there were over a 1000, we have bigger support now so will probably more than that.

Saturday protest on 15:25 - Feb 5 with 2904 viewsAngelRangelQS

Saturday protest on 09:11 - Feb 5 by monmouth

Can someone remind me what we are protesting about again? Is it not spending money we haven’t got on players we can’t afford?

Or is it because a hedge fund is doing what hedge funds do and trying to prudently mange their assets to create future returns and mitigate losses at a promised level of risk? Because I suspect that by their legal obligations to their investors, they will be bound to do that.

I get the feelings mind. They and Jenkins and his mob led us right up the garden path with their false promises and smoke and mirrors, but just shouting at them to f*ck off isn’t going to make it happen. If they do decide to cut and run, god knows what we’ll get next. I wish we weren’t in the state we are, but we are.

Anyway, I’m a believer in free speech, so by all means go for it.

I thought it was just me utterly confused by it all
Saturday protest on 15:32 - Feb 5 with 2888 viewsLoyal

Saturday protest on 14:03 - Feb 5 by Swanseaman

There are 454 going at the moment and another 1128 are interested.

It all depends how much media coverage there is. For the Petty Out march there were over a 1000, we have bigger support now so will probably more than that.

Across the pitch ? Stop the match ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Saturday protest on 18:27 - Feb 5 with 2701 viewsTNT

Saturday protest on 17:20 - Feb 4 by valleyboy

Dont tell me you have been buying merchandise and refreshments at the Liberty for the last two years

That’s how late you have been in coming to that conclusion

You're a cardiff fan, so why would you care?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Saturday protest on 20:16 - Feb 5 with 2590 viewsandrew

Pissing down and strong winds and walking for 45 minutes to the ground, not for me but hats off to everyone that does it.

While these guys are not in the city I can’t see there being anything big enough to cause them to feel unsettled unfortunately.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Saturday protest on 20:21 - Feb 5 with 2579 viewsbuilthjack

Saturday protest on 20:16 - Feb 5 by andrew

Pissing down and strong winds and walking for 45 minutes to the ground, not for me but hats off to everyone that does it.

While these guys are not in the city I can’t see there being anything big enough to cause them to feel unsettled unfortunately.

15% chance of rain, bit of wind, and 9 degrees.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Saturday protest on 23:23 - Feb 5 with 2462 viewsSwanseaman

Saturday protest on 20:21 - Feb 5 by builthjack

15% chance of rain, bit of wind, and 9 degrees.

Also it's only light rain, and too far ahead to say for certain - it will probably be fine on the day.

If there is a good turnout, and the media gets involved, it will get back to American news and will be the start of outside people really understanding what's been going on.

A good march will get more reporters putting our plight to a much larger audience.

Saturday protest on 23:29 - Feb 5 with 2451 viewsraynor94

Saturday protest on 15:25 - Feb 5 by AngelRangelQS

Same here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Saturday protest on 23:58 - Feb 5 with 2426 viewsScottishEddie

Thete will be 30 people at most.

“454 people said they are going on Facebook”

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Saturday protest on 00:01 - Feb 6 with 2417 viewsbuilthjack

Saturday protest on 23:58 - Feb 5 by ScottishEddie

I take it you are not joining in Chris?

Saturday protest on 00:04 - Feb 6 with 2413 viewsSwanseaman

484 going and 1.2K interested

double that on twitter, so at least 1.5k going at the moment..

Saturday protest on 00:04 - Feb 6 with 2412 viewsScottishEddie

Saturday protest on 15:25 - Feb 5 by AngelRangelQS

Saturday protest on 00:05 - Feb 6 with 2409 viewsScottishEddie

Saturday protest on 00:04 - Feb 6 by Swanseaman

484 going and 1.2K interested

double that on twitter, so at least 1.5k going at the moment..

Saturday protest on 08:10 - Feb 6 with 2295 viewsLoyal

Saturday protest on 23:58 - Feb 5 by ScottishEddie

What is so funny ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Saturday protest on 09:26 - Feb 6 with 2228 viewspembsjack

Saturday protest on 08:10 - Feb 6 by Loyal

What is so funny ?

Clubs going down the shitter yet people are mocking and taking the piss out of anyone making an effort. Unfortunately thats the mentality of a few "fans" now
Saturday protest on 11:43 - Feb 6 with 2170 viewsSwanseaman

The more people to take action the better. If every season ticket holder emailed the club demanding a refund or to cancel their 19/20 season tickets, that would help.

We've even got American Jacks even getting involved at the moment.

Saturday protest on 12:31 - Feb 6 with 2111 viewsSwanseaman

Latest news on the protest march, from the organisers:

Weather looking OK maybe a few spots of rain
Sky news and sky sports news will be there
Along with Wales online BBC ITV ITN SWANSEA BAY TV
Someone mentioned CNN they have been informed about it given the DC UNITED angle
Let's make this count people over 1.5k interested on Facebook event let's make it more

Let's make some noise
LET'S GET OUR CLUB BACK

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024