Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next FM to be from Cardiff 08:11 - Apr 24 with 9603 viewsCopperJack

We are truly f*cked. Supported by our very own Mike Hedges...says a lot.

Yes, I know he's from west Wales, but he's lived in Cardiff for over 20 years, there's no doubt the city-state machine will continue apace. It was bad enough under Carwyn and he wasn't even from there. I thought with the way our AMs tamely accepted their party decimating our city it was to advance their own careers in the party, but neither even attempted to get it.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 15:49 - Apr 29 with 1526 viewscostalotta

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 15:47 - Apr 29 by exiledclaseboy

Let’s get rid of Westminster then and devolve all powers to the four constituent nations of the U.K. sorted.

No!
Next FM to be from Cardiff on 15:52 - Apr 29 with 1518 viewscostalotta

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 15:47 - Apr 29 by exiledclaseboy

Let’s get rid of Westminster then and devolve all powers to the four constituent nations of the U.K. sorted.

Clasie, explain why there should be another 40AMs . That’s one idea or proposal by the WAG. Do we need another 40AMs? Also, tell us all why an AM after serving 3 or 4 years at the wag would be entitled to a life time pension?
Next FM to be from Cardiff on 17:05 - Apr 29 with 1486 viewsexiledclaseboy

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 15:52 - Apr 29 by costalotta

Clasie, explain why there should be another 40AMs . That’s one idea or proposal by the WAG. Do we need another 40AMs? Also, tell us all why an AM after serving 3 or 4 years at the wag would be entitled to a life time pension?

I thought the proposal was for an extra 20-30 and it isn’t an assembly proposal, it was a recommendation made by an independent panel and went out for consultation. No idea what the pension arrangements are but I’d imagine what they get out relates to how much they pay in, like all pension schemes.

Poll: Tory leader

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 17:14 - Apr 29 with 1468 viewsKilkennyjack

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 15:52 - Apr 29 by costalotta

Its a bollox argument.

Trident alone is costing £205 bn.
Budget 2018-19 : The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2018-19 is £15.5bn.

This means that the number of AM’s or AM’s pension’s are relatively small fry.

For example : We would have saved some £20 billion by not having illegal wars in iraq and afghanistan.
Or stop Tory Brexit : The OBR put the cost of the financial settlement with Brussels at £37.1bn, in line with the figure quoted by Theresa May.

Welsh people who hate Welsh people having a say in their future are barking up the wrong fecking money tree. Wales is a money shrub at best.

Beware of the Risen People

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 18:07 - Apr 29 with 1456 viewsHighjack

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 15:44 - Apr 29 by costalotta

And my point is ALL governments waste millions... hence why we need less NOT more!

We need more competent governments and less idiotic, self serving frauds.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 18:58 - Apr 29 with 1437 viewscostalotta

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 17:05 - Apr 29 by exiledclaseboy

I thought the proposal was for an extra 20-30 and it isn’t an assembly proposal, it was a recommendation made by an independent panel and went out for consultation. No idea what the pension arrangements are but I’d imagine what they get out relates to how much they pay in, like all pension schemes.

Imagining it doesn’t make it fact.
Next FM to be from Cardiff on 19:00 - Apr 29 with 1429 viewsexiledclaseboy

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 18:58 - Apr 29 by costalotta

Imagining it doesn’t make it fact.

You know different then?

Poll: Tory leader

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 19:04 - Apr 29 with 1424 viewsFlashberryjack

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 17:05 - Apr 29 by exiledclaseboy

It's funny how independent panels always give pay increases to the people that hire them.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 12:37 - Apr 30 with 1359 viewscostalotta

Next FM to be from Cardiff on 19:00 - Apr 29 by exiledclaseboy

You know different then?

It would appear so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024