Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Leicester? 14:19 - Feb 1 with 4645 viewsalibaba

5-3-1-1?

Fabs
Naughton /Mawson / VdH / FF / Olsson
Ki / Fer / Clucas
A. Ayew
J. Ayew
Team for Leicester? on 14:22 - Feb 1 with 4632 viewsMrSwerve

Be harsh to drop Dyer after the Arsenal game. Knows the Leicester players too.

I'd possibly go for an unchanged lineup, bringing André on later.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Team for Leicester? on 14:23 - Feb 1 with 4627 viewspencoedjack

Is Andre match fit ?

I’m not his biggest fan but after his performance Tuesday Dyer should start.
Team for Leicester? on 14:28 - Feb 1 with 4608 viewsA_Fans_Dad

PC just put Sanches in the side without consideration of fitness or PL ability and that worked really well. /sarc off
I hope CC has more nous than that, but a cameo appearance late on would probably work quite well if he is at least fit to play.
Team for Leicester? on 18:13 - Feb 1 with 4432 viewsawayjack

Team for Leicester? on 14:22 - Feb 1 by MrSwerve

This. Andre of the bench if fit.
Team for Leicester? on 18:20 - Feb 1 with 4399 viewsyescomeon

Team for Leicester? on 14:22 - Feb 1 by MrSwerve

Completely agree, this will be a tough game and I have more faith in Dyer doing the required defensive work. It's also an ex club of sorts and that so often is a boost for players.

Upthecity!

Team for Leicester? on 19:14 - Feb 1 with 4291 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Surely the same team

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Team for Leicester? on 06:32 - Feb 2 with 3965 viewsswans11

agree will be unchanged think andre has slight hamstring injury so bench at best for him
Team for Leicester? on 07:18 - Feb 2 with 3908 viewsbuilthjack

Keep it the same.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Leicester? on 09:27 - Feb 2 with 3799 viewsJango

Be very harsh to drop anyone from the arsenal game really but A Ayew was definitely bought to be a starter so if not this game Dyer will be out next week.
Team for Leicester? on 12:04 - Feb 2 with 3727 viewsjasonbromham

Unless Clucas is out wide or in attacking midfield then theres no point in him playing.
Team for Leicester? on 12:11 - Feb 2 with 3719 viewsTom1912

You don't change a team that has just beaten Arsenal 3-1 in my opinion.

A Ayew can make his first appearance back off the bench.
Team for Leicester? on 12:33 - Feb 2 with 3685 viewsSwan91

Same as arsenal... but with Ayew coming on for dyer in the second half.

Have to say though.. before Tammy didn't have much luck because we didnt have many players going up helping him and providing good attacking balls for him..I wonder if Andre will be the perfect type of player to help him... with Jordan on the left also doing it.

Jorden A--------Tammy--------Andre A

might not be a bad combination to look at with the new manager.. because I think bony wont fit that style as much
Team for Leicester? on 13:09 - Feb 2 with 3636 viewsJango

Team for Leicester? on 12:33 - Feb 2 by Swan91

Same as arsenal... but with Ayew coming on for dyer in the second half.

Have to say though.. before Tammy didn't have much luck because we didnt have many players going up helping him and providing good attacking balls for him..I wonder if Andre will be the perfect type of player to help him... with Jordan on the left also doing it.

Jorden A--------Tammy--------Andre A

might not be a bad combination to look at with the new manager.. because I think bony wont fit that style as much

That would mean Clucas dropping out or going back to the 433 formation which I can’t see happening at the moment. With Ayew and king coming in, plus Tammy and bony both getting up to fitness it gives the manager options tho.
Team for Leicester? on 13:25 - Feb 2 with 3609 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep, keep it the same. Maybe give Ayew2, our new right back and new number 10 a run out from the bench.
Team for Leicester? on 13:26 - Feb 2 with 3602 viewsSwansea93

Is Andre even fit? Didn't see him in the training gallery today.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Team for Leicester? on 14:08 - Feb 2 with 3551 viewsnyc_swans

Andre Ayew has been out the last few weeks with a hamstring injury. kind of perplexing that nobody asked Carvalhal in his press conference about his fitness. i don't see a word about it anywhere.

Assuming he won't be ready to go this weekend.
Team for Leicester? on 14:46 - Feb 2 with 3511 viewsSwan91

Team for Leicester? on 13:09 - Feb 2 by Jango

That would mean Clucas dropping out or going back to the 433 formation which I can’t see happening at the moment. With Ayew and king coming in, plus Tammy and bony both getting up to fitness it gives the manager options tho.

yes I meant if we change to a 433.... I'm guessing we won't be playing this current tactic all the time and would need to change from time to time.. and a 433 could be a good one with both ayews on the wing..
Team for Leicester? on 19:03 - Feb 2 with 3360 viewstomdickharry

Why change the system or team,keep the pattern of play that first and foremost makes us very difficult to beat.
Team for Leicester? on 19:20 - Feb 2 with 3338 viewstrampie

My guess is the team will be unchanged but A Ayew will be first choice at Dyers expense in the short term, any slacking in the midfield and we have Andy King waiting in the wings.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Team for Leicester? on 19:36 - Feb 2 with 3318 viewsmidswan

Am i wrong in thinking that last time round A Ayew often seemed to leave the team unbalanced ? And yes, i remember he also scored a few...bit of an enigma i recall.
Team for Leicester? on 19:39 - Feb 2 with 3314 viewstrampie

Team for Leicester? on 19:36 - Feb 2 by midswan

Am i wrong in thinking that last time round A Ayew often seemed to leave the team unbalanced ? And yes, i remember he also scored a few...bit of an enigma i recall.

Its up to the manager to pick a balanced team.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Team for Leicester? on 19:49 - Feb 2 with 3296 viewsjasper_T

That was alongside Gylfi. We don't have anything like him playing for us these days.
Team for Leicester? on 04:00 - Feb 3 with 3148 viewsswans11

yes he was usually found anywhere except the wing he was supposed to be on which did only leave one winger and a lack of support for the full back but this also a reason why he scored the goals as he was supporting the striker
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024