Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanches 22:04 - Jan 2 with 5996 viewsmagicdaps10

That is more like it, made some mistakes but you can see a bit of confidence tonight.......lets hope.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Renato Sanches on 22:06 - Jan 2 with 4408 viewswhoflungdung

Agreed

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Renato Sanches on 22:07 - Jan 2 with 4392 viewshammy

And his free kicks / corners are getting better. I think if he actually scores from a free kick in the next few games then his confidence will soar and we'll have a very decent player on our hands.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Renato Sanches on 22:07 - Jan 2 with 4387 viewsawayjack

Yup good 2nd half against a strong Spurs midfield. Needs our forwards to get on same wave and still loses ball to easily on bad positions but progress. Also thought Clucas did ok apart from a few brain farts.
Renato Sanches on 22:07 - Jan 2 with 4377 viewsmagicdaps10

Has a vision of the game that is more than a average player, played some delightful passes.

Renato Sanches on 22:07 - Jan 2 with 4376 viewsPozuelosSideys

Dont get carried away. The pitch helped him massively as it took longer for him to get closed down

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Renato Sanches on 22:08 - Jan 2 with 4371 viewsWitneyjack

I don't know what CC has said to him but his performances since Clement left have markedly improved . I thought at times he looked quality tonight.
Renato Sanches on 22:09 - Jan 2 with 4333 viewsBloodyhills

Maybe all he needed was some encouraging words in his native tounge. He's been a lot better the last two games.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 22:09]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Renato Sanches on 22:09 - Jan 2 with 4319 viewsRancid

Strange how Clement going has given him a shot in the arm.There's a player in there somewhere, he just needs to cool his boots, stop believing the hype and go back to basics, which he seems to be doing the last couple of outings.
Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanches on 22:12 - Jan 2 with 4277 viewsmax936

Renato Sanches on 22:07 - Jan 2 by awayjack

Yup good 2nd half against a strong Spurs midfield. Needs our forwards to get on same wave and still loses ball to easily on bad positions but progress. Also thought Clucas did ok apart from a few brain farts.

Clucas did fine in fairness as did Sanchez, few mistakes, but he didn't take them to heart like he's done before, Carrol works hard, but needs to up his game up in the physical side of the game for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Renato Sanches on 22:14 - Jan 2 with 4239 viewswhoflungdung

Id suggest Sanches DOES need to believe and CC is giving him the chance

He could really change into the player we thought he was

Renato Sanches on 22:19 - Jan 2 with 4128 viewsicecoldjack

I thought Sanches played very well , lost it a few times but he was always heading in the right direction at least !

Clucas ? Nah, we've been done big time with this player. Can't pass the ball well at all and it took him 60 mins before he actually started doing anything posiuive like make a tackle or block the ball.

Carol is probably the worst midfielder at the club, weak poor passer of the ball and very little vision or fight .

Special mention for VDH apart from one lucky escape he did really well, it makes a big difference when you have a player prepared to go in hard and soften up the opposition, he walked that balance very well I thought. He did his best when moved to full back and actually put in a cracking cross and some nice channel balls .

Gutted for the players they got conned tonight IMO.

I'm heartened by our 2 nd half.
Renato Sanches on 22:20 - Jan 2 with 4111 viewsRancid

Renato Sanches on 22:14 - Jan 2 by whoflungdung

Id suggest Sanches DOES need to believe and CC is giving him the chance

He could really change into the player we thought he was

He was arrogant almost when he got here, Perch.His passing was that of a player thinking too far ahead and the recipient wasn't ready or expecting it usually.I think he should stay confident but not cocky, which he has at times,.
Renato Sanches on 22:21 - Jan 2 with 4098 viewsmagicdaps10

Deffo got conned.

Offside goal and Sanchez should have had red.

Renato Sanches on 22:23 - Jan 2 with 4031 viewswhoflungdung

It's how we interpret him ,rancid but you make a fair point

Our better players need to be cocky, if only we had some .

He s improved unrecognisably since CC came here

Renato Sanches on 22:25 - Jan 2 with 3980 viewsMrSwerve

He's gone from utterly sh!te to moderately acceptable.

Still giving some silly balls away though, trying to be too clever.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Renato Sanches on 22:27 - Jan 2 with 3968 viewslonglostjack

Maybe the presence of Clement reminded him too much that he had been a flop at Bayern and he just needed that clean break.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 22:35]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Renato Sanches on 22:27 - Jan 2 with 3957 viewsRancid

Renato Sanches on 22:23 - Jan 2 by whoflungdung

It's how we interpret him ,rancid but you make a fair point

Our better players need to be cocky, if only we had some .

He s improved unrecognisably since CC came here

He's the only player we have with the ability to be cocky should he wish.Isn't it odd though that he waited for Clement [his apparent guardian] to get the boot before he's started to sow his potential.Funny old game i suppose.
N/A. on 22:28 - Jan 2 with 3941 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:34]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Renato Sanches on 22:28 - Jan 2 with 3936 viewsSwanseaman

The rabbit caught in headlights very worried look has gone and been replaced with confidence.. Showed more of what he is capable of..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Renato Sanches on 22:30 - Jan 2 with 3927 viewsRancid

Renato Sanches on 22:28 - Jan 2 by Swanseaman

The rabbit caught in headlights very worried look has gone and been replaced with confidence.. Showed more of what he is capable of..

that's a good analogy of him.
Renato Sanches on 22:31 - Jan 2 with 3903 viewswhoflungdung

People are strange ,rancid

Faces come out of the rain

When you're strange

Renato Sanches on 22:33 - Jan 2 with 3874 viewsmagicdaps10

He played a delightful pass late on in the game, was surrounded but played a pass across the field to Olssen that opened the pitch up for us.........superb vision.

Renato Sanches on 22:33 - Jan 2 with 3871 viewsMrSwerve

Renato Sanches on 22:27 - Jan 2 by longlostjack

Maybe the presence of Clement reminded him too much that he had been a flop at Bayern and he just needed that clean break.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 22:35]

When he f*cked up that cure for the common cold medicine it was the last straw...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Renato Sanches on 22:46 - Jan 2 with 3775 viewsLeonWasGod

Exactly the same as usual for me. Always looks for the ball, always has his head up looking for the pass, always looking for a worldy, occasionally gets us in trouble by conceding possession.

He's JJS without end product, but no worse than the rest.
Renato Sanches on 23:00 - Jan 2 with 3698 viewsRancid

Renato Sanches on 22:46 - Jan 2 by LeonWasGod

Exactly the same as usual for me. Always looks for the ball, always has his head up looking for the pass, always looking for a worldy, occasionally gets us in trouble by conceding possession.

He's JJS without end product, but no worse than the rest.

The JJS comparism is uncanny
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024