Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread 00:43 - Dec 29 with 51832 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:58 - Dec 30 with 2849 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:40 - Dec 30 by PawelAbbott

I think we will win this. Sanchez to have an absolute storming game and get 2 assists

That's one of my main hopes. Wilf to save us is plan A, getting the best out of our new signings who have underperformed (Sanches, Clucas and Tammy) is plan B, fluking a game changer new signing(s) is plan C.

Plan A most likely if Wilf can get and stay fit
Plan B is at best 50/50
Plan C small chance
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Dec 30 with 2758 viewsJack_Kass

Looks like a flat 4-4-2 to me

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:04 - Dec 30 with 2724 viewsunion_jack

Fernandez, what a tw@t! 2 mins gone and booked.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 30 with 2656 viewsjack2jack

Good effort Ayew😀
N/A. on 15:07 - Dec 30 with 2628 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:31]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 30 with 2529 viewsjack2jack

Sloppy Sanches
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 30 with 2526 viewsHugeEnkins

Lovely pass from Sanches to their free central midfielder there. Set them right up.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 30 with 2507 viewsHighjack

Behind again

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Dec 30 with 2490 viewsSmellyplumz

Nothing more to say really

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Dec 30 with 2471 viewsjack2jack

Fvck!
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Dec 30 with 2438 viewsepaul

Ffs here we go again, how many defenders bal watching

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Dec 30 with 2396 viewsJack_Kass

Naughton absolute hopeless again

How does one player score a header against 4 other players? 'Kin ell.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Dec 30 with 2394 viewsJackfath

Long way to go.

Come on Swansea!!!!!!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

N/A. on 15:12 - Dec 30 with 2391 viewsHuw57

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Dec 30 with 2338 viewsElward

Doesn't matter who the manager is. The players are the problem. Just not good enough
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Dec 30 with 2304 viewsSmellyplumz

Dreadful stuff from us again and why we should and will go down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Dec 30 with 2298 viewsHighjack

Doesn't really matter what manager we have when we carry about six or seven passengers on the pitch every week.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Dec 30 with 2280 viewsSheffieldjack

N/A. on 15:12 - Dec 30 by Huw57

N/A.

What was he doing there?
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Dec 30 with 2269 viewsDrizzy

Our defender sh*t themselves anytime someone gets in behind and they all run towards the goal and forget to mark the only player in the box.

We're utter utter w*nk.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Dec 30 with 2217 viewslonglostjack

Mesa didn't track back either.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Dec 30 with 2173 viewsHighjack

N/A. on 15:12 - Dec 30 by Huw57

N/A.

But the talking tactics stats article said he's our strongest player.

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Dec 30 with 2084 viewsElward

Commentator "Watford made 40 passes before Swansea finally put a foot in"
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Dec 30 with 2069 viewsmagicdaps10

Jesus friggin christmas...........game over after 12 mins.

No hope really!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Dec 30 with 2042 viewsSwanjaxs

It's the hope that kills you ..... 😭

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Dec 30 with 2027 views34dfgdf54

Naughton f*cking dogsh*t for that goal. No excuses
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024