Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appeal. 21:18 - Nov 8 with 7219 viewsJackUlation

Read this on Facebook, thought it may be worth a try here. If anyone might help.

‎Lyn Trumpet Collins‎

to

Swansea City Supporters Trust
2 hrs ·

Bit of a appeal. Been a season ticket holder for over 20 years and my father for over 40!!!. He has been suffering lately with his health (cancer and kidney failure). We have paid and always paid for a car park season ticket for the North car park but he has missed loads of games the back end of last season and the start of this (some might say thankfully lol). We have been discussing this and due to the fact that he can't walk back to the car after the game, he is thinking of selling his ticket. Before we. go down that avenue, I am asking if anyone had a car park spot in the west car park they are willing to exchange for the rest of the season. Been in touch with the club but they are unable to help. Sorry about the long winded message.
Appeal. on 18:36 - Nov 9 with 1013 viewsHighjack

Appeal. on 17:35 - Nov 9 by Darran

It’s a he.

Why is his middle name "Trumpet"?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Appeal. on 18:40 - Nov 9 with 1007 viewsJackfath

I am glad this is being sorted. Perhaps the streaker with the skiddy kegs should have used Planet Swans to ask for help with her fine.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Appeal. on 18:59 - Nov 9 with 981 viewsDarran

Appeal. on 18:36 - Nov 9 by Highjack

Why is his middle name "Trumpet"?

Because he’s always on the horn.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Appeal. on 19:01 - Nov 9 with 974 viewsMattG

Appeal. on 18:17 - Nov 9 by E20Jack

Well done Matt.

Isn't it terrifying though that you are passing this on ''to see'' if The Trust can do anything. Its a change of parking space for 1 car.

Surely this is a microcosm of the Trusts problems and proof it is not fit for purpose? People cannot pretend that they have any meaningful say or power in anything. A change of parking space for 1 car sounds touch and go.

I agree it sounds simple but, given that parking is dealt with by Stadco rather than the Club and there's a waiting list for spaces in the West car park, I'm not going to promise something that can't be guaranteed.

Hopefully everything will be sorted anyway.
Appeal. on 09:16 - Nov 10 with 916 viewsSTID2017

Appeal. on 19:01 - Nov 9 by MattG

I agree it sounds simple but, given that parking is dealt with by Stadco rather than the Club and there's a waiting list for spaces in the West car park, I'm not going to promise something that can't be guaranteed.

Hopefully everything will be sorted anyway.

So responsible person at Club can't pick up their phone to the equivalent person at Stadco and say "Hey buddy, sort this please ?"
Two minute call.
How hard can it be ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024