Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This American shit is embarrassing our great club 09:45 - Jul 25 with 9234 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 09:58 - Jul 25 with 5739 viewsheadcleaner

makes you weep, doesn't it?
This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:02 - Jul 25 with 5707 viewsjack247

Does that guy seriously have a stake in us?
This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:04 - Jul 25 with 5684 viewsheadcleaner

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:02 - Jul 25 by jack247

Does that guy seriously have a stake in us?

right through the heart it would seem
This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:05 - Jul 25 with 5676 viewsPrivate_Partz

Who is this guy? Embarrassing cack indeed. I am not that bothered provided it is only the Yanks that have to put up with it. Maybe gain a few supporters from the gullable.
Keep a very wary eye on them nevertheless. Macho posing does no harm. Effing us up is a different story.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:10 - Jul 25 with 5617 viewsE20Jack

Oh my word.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:17 - Jul 25 with 5572 viewsMattG

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:10 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

Oh my word.

The new JVZ?
This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:19 - Jul 25 with 5558 viewsmonmouth

I don't think I'll click on that.

Sellouts, you lumps of utter shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:22 - Jul 25 with 5526 viewslonglostjack

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:19 - Jul 25 by monmouth

I don't think I'll click on that.

Sellouts, you lumps of utter shit.

I wish I hadn't

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:34 - Jul 25 with 5434 viewsJinxy

Empty vessels.
This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:47 - Jul 25 with 5359 viewsHighjack

Who is this c*%t please?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:50 - Jul 25 with 5342 viewsjedijack

So has David Portnoy just outed himself as an investor in that sh1t? Bonkers if he has.
This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:58 - Jul 25 with 5301 viewsChrisSCFC

Proper Jack bastard right there.
This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 11:17 - Jul 25 with 5224 viewsMeraki

Someone have a word...FFS.

According to Wiki (i know) Barstool Sports...

"Babygate

In August 2011, the site received criticism over nude photos of American football quarterback Tom Brady's 2-year-old son, which was accompanied by comments describing the size of the child's genitalia, which a former prosecutor suggested was sexualization of a minor.[19] Portnoy argued that the comments were meant to be humorous in tone and was not intended to be seen as sexual.[19]

Rape criticism

The site has received repeated criticism over content posted on Barstool Sports that critics of the site allege normalizes rape culture. Comments that have sparked debate include a post on a 2010 blog where Portnoy said "[E]ven though I never condone rape if you’re a size 6 and you’re wearing skinny jeans you kind of deserve to be raped right?"[20] Other elements that have received criticism include comments such as “we don't condone rape of any kind at our Blackout Parties ... however if a chick passes out that's a gray area”.[21] Portnoy, in response, has stated that, “...It’s not our intent, with jokes, to poke fun at rape victims," while pointing out the satirical nature of the sites' content.[22] A Northeastern University protest group called Knockout Barstool held a demonstration outside of a 2012 Blackout party at Boston's House of Blues.[23] Portnoy has been openly dismissive of the protest group and has accused them of being serial protesters.[20][21][24]

Blackout parties

The Blackout Tour parties have been criticized for promoting excessive drinking and allowing underage drinking, as well as for assaults that have occurred at the proceedings.[25] On February 2012, then-Boston mayor Thomas M. Menino expressed concern through a spokesperson over the parties' promotion of "excessive drinking to the point of blacking out" and that such promotion would not be a good message for the city.[25] State Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission agents and club security at a House of Blues event in Boston the following month confiscated 300 fake identifications and refused admission for around three-fourths of the event's 2000 ticket holders.[26] Shortly thereafter Portnoy announced that the company would not be scheduling more of the events in Boston, stating that "it just doesn’t seem like Boston is friendly to nightlife of our sort, at least”.[26]"

Why the f*ck are we dealing with these people.
This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 12:21 - Jul 25 with 4946 viewsSwanjaxs

1.23 sec of my life gone for ever ☹

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 12:25 - Jul 25 with 4912 viewsGaryjack

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 12:21 - Jul 25 by Swanjaxs

1.23 sec of my life gone for ever ☹

2.46 for me, couldn't quite believe what i'd just watched the first time!
This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 12:32 - Jul 25 with 4871 viewsE20Jack

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:50 - Jul 25 by jedijack

So has David Portnoy just outed himself as an investor in that sh1t? Bonkers if he has.

With a total net worth of $8m USD (£6m) one thinks his "I own the team" comment may be a little exaggerated

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 12:50 - Jul 25 with 4760 viewsmax936

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 10:17 - Jul 25 by MattG

The new JVZ?

Nobody deserves one JVZ let alone two, this guys worse a right bumbling buffoon.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 13:04 - Jul 25 with 4682 viewsAnotherJohn

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 12:50 - Jul 25 by max936

Nobody deserves one JVZ let alone two, this guys worse a right bumbling buffoon.

When I read the name my first thought was Roth's novel, 'Portnoy's Complaint'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portnoy%27s_Complaint
This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 13:08 - Jul 25 with 4651 viewsspiderboy

I managed 18 seconds of the bile..
Revolting!
This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 13:21 - Jul 25 with 4588 viewswaynekerr55

Whilst one cannot condone violence, unfortunately he has a face you could punch all day.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 13:24 - Jul 25 with 4569 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Who is he?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 16:47 - Jul 25 with 4253 viewsswan_si

Hooray, something else to moan about.
This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 17:23 - Jul 25 with 4137 viewsNatterjack

Iced doughnuts for breakfast ..... how low has our once proud club sunk?

ps - if he wears that jacket down Wind St. he'll get filled-in before he takes 10 steps!
This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 17:38 - Jul 25 with 4074 viewsTummer_from_Texas

That dude is very Chicago-ish, no offense meant to anyone from there because it's a great city. But whenever I see him, I think of these guys.

I really don't get his appeal as a sports pundit though. He doesn't seem to know very much, nor is he the least bit witty or entertaining.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

This American shit is embarrassing our great club on 17:41 - Jul 25 with 4058 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Everton just watched that and lowered their offer to 35 million.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024