Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Liverpool" fan shaves head 18:28 - Jan 26 with 10342 viewsMurph75

They should have taken him outside and kicked his f**king head in.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/read-what-happened-to-a-swansea-valley-m
"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 21:16 - Jan 26 with 1914 viewsLoyal

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 20:26 - Jan 26 by Cooperman

I've got 3 local mates who are lifelong Liverpool fans. One of them has even openly declared that he wants Swansea to be relegated. And yet I've been to Anfield more than the three of them put together, and I've been once.

The fact one of them wants the swans relegated tells you all you need to know about your mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 21:17 - Jan 26 with 1907 viewspencoedjack

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 19:36 - Jan 26 by Dr_Winston

The best ones are the ones who claim that they're not glory hunters because they've "supported them since I was three". Asking them if they'd still support that particular team if they were in L2 without a trophy to their name don't half make them squirm.

I love asking a plastic manc or scouser how many times they have been to OT or Anfield only to find out I have been more times following the swans

If not the swans have far more respect when I see a Bassey jersey in South Wales ( & as most know I fuking hate them)

Fuking hate plastics
"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 21:19 - Jan 26 with 1900 viewsJackfath

I watched the EP video of the reenactment of the incident.

My God. What a complete embarrassment. Hideous. Absolutely hideous.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 21:47 - Jan 26 with 1862 viewsBobbyBacala

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 20:43 - Jan 26 by owainglyndwr

I cannot understand someone local being in the away end at the Liberty.
Shouting for a team when mates are in the home end supporting the area they come from.
Big D@cks

I'm from Liverpool (born and bred) but was in the away end on Saturday, when I had some mates in the home end supporting the area they come from. It gives me something in common with my dad who is from Swansea.

Not always as simple as supporting your local team.
(No subject) on 21:48 - Jan 26 with 1861 viewsFireboy

(No subject) on 20:15 - Jan 26 by Swanjaxs

Whilst we're on the subject.... how many planet swans posters are willing to put thier hands up and admit to supporting another team before the Swans made the big time? I can recall off the top of my head six of my mates who all used to follow the big four teams (and a few more ) who are all now season ticket holders down SA1.... who's first 🤔
[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 20:19]

Never have and never will.support anyone else no matter how sh!t we get

And I like a lot of others on the board love asking glory hunting tw@ts how many times they have been to watch 'THEIR' team at their home ground

W@nkers
"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 23:21 - Jan 26 with 1795 viewsTNT

Admit to liking Arsenal, the day Charlie George scored in the Cup Final and celebrated by lying on his back. As a nine year old, I thought that was cool. Saw my first Swans game when I was fourteen, and missed seven home league games since. I'm 54. Well over a hundred grounds in almost 500 away games. Challenged a Swansea Scouser in the Swansea end once, steward sided with him, I listened to the rest of the game in the Arkles, whilst he watched it in our end.

To him and his ilk, I say...

2-3

That is all.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 23:24 - Jan 26 with 1792 viewsDafyddHuw

Drinks in the Compasses in Clydach - nuff said.
"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 09:00 - Jan 27 with 1703 viewsDewi1jack

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 19:39 - Jan 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully The Evening Post suffers a huge scandal very soon and is forced to cease operations.

Ohhhhh.
You tease. 😂

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 09:10 - Jan 27 with 1688 viewsepaul

My dad bought me a leeds kit when I was 4 it was the in thing then given the side they had (circa 71), but took me to my first swans game in 75, that was it, hooked big time, never so much as glanced at another club, and no don't like dirty leeds.

Got the odd soft spot for a few clubs, no prem clubs though and HMFC up in sweatieland

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 09:11 - Jan 27 with 1683 viewsTrundle10

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 21:17 - Jan 26 by pencoedjack

I love asking a plastic manc or scouser how many times they have been to OT or Anfield only to find out I have been more times following the swans

If not the swans have far more respect when I see a Bassey jersey in South Wales ( & as most know I fuking hate them)

Fuking hate plastics

the same PencoedJack who is a member of both Cardiff message boards ?
"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 09:11 - Jan 27 with 1687 viewsdailew

Kicking is harsh.

Should be made to perm his hair and grow a tash. Then have his wallet and hubcaps stolen on a regular basis. He'd feel right at home then.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

(No subject) on 09:13 - Jan 27 with 1686 viewsAnotherJohn

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 09:10 - Jan 27 by epaul

My dad bought me a leeds kit when I was 4 it was the in thing then given the side they had (circa 71), but took me to my first swans game in 75, that was it, hooked big time, never so much as glanced at another club, and no don't like dirty leeds.

Got the odd soft spot for a few clubs, no prem clubs though and HMFC up in sweatieland

I'd say a Liverpool supporter in our territory deserves more - full body shave by four of Huw's minders in the centre circle at the Liberty before a game..
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 9:16]
"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 09:33 - Jan 27 with 1663 viewsLeonWasGod

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 21:47 - Jan 26 by BobbyBacala

I'm from Liverpool (born and bred) but was in the away end on Saturday, when I had some mates in the home end supporting the area they come from. It gives me something in common with my dad who is from Swansea.

Not always as simple as supporting your local team.

No it's not, but it sounds like you actually go to football matches and your position makes sense. A lot of these 'supporters' have probably never been to the city of the team they support, let alone the ground, and have no family ties. Often (and this often seems to be the case with big team 'fans' where I work) they're not even that fussed about football, they just want bragging rights. Again it not always as simple as that, but it happens and it's that sort of thing that really p1sses people off I think.
"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 11:02 - Jan 27 with 1614 viewsQuakerJack

OK, I admit it... I do... I need my glory fix so I go to watch Darlington every week!! There, I've said it!! And I'm not sorry... we won the Northern Premier League last season, taking 2.5k glory hunters to Whitby away (one of them being me) and it was a great feeling... we're now in the Conference North Play offs and I'm loving the glory of beating Man United....... sorry, FC United and a team from Salford that includes the Neville brothers, Scholes and Nicky Butt... I could support Boro, Newcastle or Sunderland but they never win anything so what's the point?!?! UTQ

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 11:13 - Jan 27 with 1598 viewsJoe_bradshaw

When I was in school almost all of us had a favourite team that we saw on the telly playing in the top division. We went to the Vetch to watch fourth tier football on Saturdays and mocked each other if my Arsenal beat your Everton or vice versa in the schoolyard on Monday morning. We didn't support those teams, we followed those results from afar. We supported the swans but you can't take the p**s out of each other when you support the same team.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 11:32 - Jan 27 with 1577 views1983

Met that land lady in Benidorm drinking in TJ's with Swansea about 100 fans for Valencia game,fairplay she can drink and she got hers jugs out

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 14:25 - Jan 28 with 1424 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wonder what he will do after the Wolves result. Support his local club instead?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 14:33 - Jan 28 with 1406 viewsMurph75

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 14:25 - Jan 28 by felixstowe_jack

I hope not
"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 14:50 - Jan 28 with 1374 viewspencoedjack

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 11:32 - Jan 27 by 1983

Met that land lady in Benidorm drinking in TJ's with Swansea about 100 fans for Valencia game,fairplay she can drink and she got hers jugs out

I missed her getting her jugs out

What a few days that was .....no wonder the owner has bought a new bar he must have made a killing for a couple of days
"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 16:41 - Jan 28 with 1331 viewsdobjack2

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 11:13 - Jan 27 by Joe_bradshaw

When I was in school almost all of us had a favourite team that we saw on the telly playing in the top division. We went to the Vetch to watch fourth tier football on Saturdays and mocked each other if my Arsenal beat your Everton or vice versa in the schoolyard on Monday morning. We didn't support those teams, we followed those results from afar. We supported the swans but you can't take the p**s out of each other when you support the same team.

Those were the days when it was just match of the day, soccer Sunday and the fa cup final.
"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 16:42 - Jan 28 with 1329 viewsdobjack2

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 14:25 - Jan 28 by felixstowe_jack

Saw his own head off with a rusty saw?
"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 17:17 - Jan 28 with 1309 viewsLoyal

"Liverpool" fan shaves head on 16:42 - Jan 28 by dobjack2

Saw his own head off with a rusty saw?

Decent amount of wolves fans in Carmarthen.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024