Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please do the decent thing HUW .... 23:12 - Dec 31 with 10346 viewsporschejack

...go before it gets serious.
Please.
Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 10:07 - Jan 1 with 1983 viewsKilkennyjack

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 10:02 - Jan 1 by headcleaner

If that's a wind up then must do better if it's serious then I'll have some of what you're on. Jesus I'm forever amazed at what people will accept. Jenkins simply doesn't have the tools nor is he equipped to handle such a big company with a sizeable turnover Christ he couldn't manage caseys. He earns 500K a year and is as clueless as the day he walked in the club. He's lucked out and fleeced us has made more poor decisions than good but got away with it because of the smaller time parasites who hang round him like flies round $hit.

Because he was the figure head many years ago shouldn't give him a free ride forever do you not think there should come a tipping point? Do you seriously not think there are qualified people out there who could do a far far better job for his salary

agreed. Huwbert should resign tomorrow and sell his shares. Walk away for good. Not welcome at our great club.

Beware of the Risen People

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 10:15 - Jan 1 with 1965 viewsLeonWasGod

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 05:17 - Jan 1 by JBT95

Right so Huw goes means?

What does him going involve?

He's got shares/money whatever in the club yeah? So whose gonna buy that?

Who is gonna become chairman and run the day to day of the club or watever Jenkins does?

Just turn up and pick it out of the hat at half time vs Arsenal?

To everybody singing get out of our club... w@nkers of the highest order. Do you forget what he has done for the club? Without him and the others there could be no Swansea City AFC. No days beating Man U, no trips to the Emirates, no Emnes scoring vs Cardiff at legoland, no Hull City match in 2003 at the Vetch.

Be careful what you wish for.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 5:19]

A sensible post. I understand people's anger but if Huw walked we'd be even more f*cked. The Americans aren't going to be able to run us on a day by day basis from the States. And even if they could I wouldn't want them to. They've only made 1 significant decision so far and look how that turned out.

No, if/when Huw goes we need a clear succession plan. Now if the Yanks were to get rid him and put in place a Director of Football experienced in the PL or club in the top European leagues, then we'd be getting somewhere.

They seem to be diluting the need for Huw - new commercial bloke Pearlman. New statistician to help with transfers. Just need a decent football man without the baggage, as I'm not sure how much more poison the club can take. This rift is tearing us apart and losing the fanbase.
Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 10:37 - Jan 1 with 1927 viewswaynekerr55

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 09:33 - Jan 1 by lifelong

Yes, but the problem is who is going to be responsible for selecting a new Chairman/DOF? Our new American owners? That is bound to work out well.

Well it can't get any worse lifey.

He's overstayed his welcome and he needs to go.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 10:48 - Jan 1 with 1900 viewsWarwickHunt

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 10:02 - Jan 1 by headcleaner

If that's a wind up then must do better if it's serious then I'll have some of what you're on. Jesus I'm forever amazed at what people will accept. Jenkins simply doesn't have the tools nor is he equipped to handle such a big company with a sizeable turnover Christ he couldn't manage caseys. He earns 500K a year and is as clueless as the day he walked in the club. He's lucked out and fleeced us has made more poor decisions than good but got away with it because of the smaller time parasites who hang round him like flies round $hit.

Because he was the figure head many years ago shouldn't give him a free ride forever do you not think there should come a tipping point? Do you seriously not think there are qualified people out there who could do a far far better job for his salary

Spot. Bollock. On.
Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 10:52 - Jan 1 with 1888 viewsDarran

I think he's got to go myself in fact I don't know what he's hanging on for.
When the third goal went in yesterday I turned and looked at the directors box and he was just sitting there shaking his head,I felt sick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 10:55 - Jan 1 with 1877 viewsWarwickHunt

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 10:52 - Jan 1 by Darran

When the third goal went in yesterday I turned and looked at the directors box and he was just sitting there shaking his head,I felt sick.

Did he poke Morgan's eye out?
Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 10:58 - Jan 1 with 1866 viewsDarran

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 10:55 - Jan 1 by WarwickHunt

Did he poke Morgan's eye out?

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:14 - Jan 1 with 1820 viewscostalotta

Right so Huw goes means?

Who is gonna become chairman and run the day to day of the club or watever Jenkins does?

To everybody singing get out of our club... w@nkers of the highest order. Do you forget what he has done for the club? Without him and the others there could be no Swansea City AFC. No days beating Man U, no trips to the Emirates, no Emnes scoring vs Cardiff at legoland, no Hull City match in 2003 at the Vetch.

You do not have a facking clue !

If I were you I'd be careful when engaging your brain as it's not working properly.
Login to get fewer ads

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:15 - Jan 1 with 1820 viewsbritferry

Ok I aint happy about the sell outs but I have some concerns:

If it all goes tits up and the yanks cut their loses and leg it, would you welcome them all back as the new owners?

And if not, then who?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:17 - Jan 1 with 1808 viewsDarran

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:15 - Jan 1 by britferry

Ok I aint happy about the sell outs but I have some concerns:

If it all goes tits up and the yanks cut their loses and leg it, would you welcome them all back as the new owners?

And if not, then who?

If the Yanks cut their losses whoever buys their shares will be the new owners. You don't think the previous lot are going to give up their millions do you?
Jeez.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 11:18]

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:21 - Jan 1 with 1795 viewsbritferry

Yeah, just imagine one of our directors selling a company for millions and then buying the same company back a few years later for a fraction of it.

Jeez indeed
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 11:22]

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:24 - Jan 1 with 1780 viewsDarran

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:21 - Jan 1 by britferry

Yeah, just imagine one of our directors selling a company for millions and then buying the same company back a few years later for a fraction of it.

Jeez indeed
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 11:22]

You're off your head mate. Seriously the best we can hope for know is Hicks and Gillet scenario.

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:31 - Jan 1 with 1743 viewsbritferry

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:24 - Jan 1 by Darran

You're off your head mate. Seriously the best we can hope for know is Hicks and Gillet scenario.

As usual, you avoided the question I initially posted and went off on your own agenda, so lets try again:

Would you welcome them all back as the new owners?

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:50 - Jan 1 with 1694 viewsDarran

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:31 - Jan 1 by britferry

As usual, you avoided the question I initially posted and went off on your own agenda, so lets try again:

Would you welcome them all back as the new owners?

No and I doubt most people would. They've got to go.

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:53 - Jan 1 with 1683 views1983

So you want everybody else to sing and chant and get angry.... While you glance at him

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:56 - Jan 1 with 1604 viewsDarran

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:53 - Jan 1 by 1983

So you want everybody else to sing and chant and get angry.... While you glance at him

No mate I was singing along with everyone else.

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 12:29 - Jan 1 with 1561 viewswaynekerr55

Well I can think of half a million reasons why, with virtually zero accountability.

Don't be surprised to see him and Dinnen gone by the end of the season.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 12:30 - Jan 1 with 1559 viewsDarran

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 12:29 - Jan 1 by waynekerr55

Well I can think of half a million reasons why, with virtually zero accountability.

Don't be surprised to see him and Dinnen gone by the end of the season.

Well he doesn't need the money does he?

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 12:36 - Jan 1 with 1545 views1983

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 11:56 - Jan 1 by Darran

No mate I was singing along with everyone else.

That's strange because less than 20 minutes to go of the game you posted else where it was the quietest premiership match you have been to
Sounding like one of those kids that started something off and then disappeared when the teacher's came along??

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 12:51 - Jan 1 with 1503 viewsDarran

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 12:36 - Jan 1 by 1983

That's strange because less than 20 minutes to go of the game you posted else where it was the quietest premiership match you have been to
Sounding like one of those kids that started something off and then disappeared when the teacher's came along??

It was one of the quietest games we've had down there and I joined in the singing with everyone emse.

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 12:58 - Jan 1 with 1478 viewsDewi1jack

Right so Huw goes means?

Ok Wales no1 fan.
(The wanchor who prefers a Wales win to a Swansea win.)

If someone does something in the past that saves something, do they get a free ride for the present and whatever they do in the future?

Following your logic, that means Stalin should be forgiven for everything he did, for helping to eliminate the menace of Hitler.

You are definitely not circumcised are you?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:18 - Jan 1 with 1425 viewsLoyal

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 12:51 - Jan 1 by Darran

It was one of the quietest games we've had down there and I joined in the singing with everyone emse.

I'm not sure what senses you have left but given the circumstances it was a decent atmosphere.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:22 - Jan 1 with 1416 viewsDarran

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:18 - Jan 1 by Loyal

I'm not sure what senses you have left but given the circumstances it was a decent atmosphere.

No it wasn't.

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:29 - Jan 1 with 1399 viewsjack247

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:22 - Jan 1 by Darran

No it wasn't.

It was until the second goal went in. Then everyone in the ground, including both sets of players realised the game was over and that we were very likely getting relegated. Then it went flat and stayed flat, save a few anti-Jenkins chants near the end.
Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:38 - Jan 1 with 1385 viewsperchrockjack

The crystal ship is being filled

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024