Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is 20:58 - Dec 16 with 7219 viewsSwanjack10

The pist younger ones nothing but a nusiance,i went back to my own boozer or id be locked up tonight,respect has gone,not long ago black friday was awesome for laughing with work mates and women,fight fight fight etc lmao,come back when youve landed kid and try again,town should be for the over 25s ,state on them.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 14:07 - Dec 17 with 2596 viewslifelong

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 14:04 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

Wake up then Rog.

Take thectime out of your eyes and insult those who ve pointed out the decaying hulk of our once fine town.

By the way, this for Swansea people, just what the living feck has happened to the Albert Hall and why is the destruction of the Kingsway continuing.

Spoke this week to many Swansea people in our search for Care Homes and every single one made me feel proud of my people. They deserve so much more.

Our councils must be amongst the worse in the UK

You're not a Swansea person, you cleared off years ago and left it, you boring fart.
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 14:19 - Dec 17 with 2578 viewsperchrockjack

No roger.

Born bred is the key.

You ll find many on here have fecked off for a better life so save your bike for the likes of Lisa, nz,groo,Quaker,e Paul,Hereford,Monmouth, all seemingly doing what I did.

If you re of a small village mentality and a bitter inward looking individual then you re stuck .

Frankly, if you're genuine, I truly pity you .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 14:25 - Dec 17 with 2574 viewslifelong

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 14:19 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

No roger.

Born bred is the key.

You ll find many on here have fecked off for a better life so save your bike for the likes of Lisa, nz,groo,Quaker,e Paul,Hereford,Monmouth, all seemingly doing what I did.

If you re of a small village mentality and a bitter inward looking individual then you re stuck .

Frankly, if you're genuine, I truly pity you .

Yes, but they don't hate Swansea as much as you, you bitter man.
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 14:32 - Dec 17 with 2564 viewsHighjack

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 13:55 - Dec 17 by magicdaps10

Before i start this, i must tell you that i am 36.

Here goes, problem with black friday is not the youngsters but the age category of 30-50yr olds. The types who rarely go out and let their hair down on this one day and dont know how to handle their drink when out,dont know how to act when out with a few drinks down them.

This group seem to think that when out that the youngsters of today have no respect and need being told and put in their place.

Disagree slightly.

The biggest issue is, was and always will be that a lot of 'the kids' see a night out as some sort of competition where you have to drink more and drink it faster than anyone else. It's always been the same.

The problem is now the culture of "Pre drinking" where these people are usually pissed out of their minds before they even reach town.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 15:20 - Dec 17 with 2537 viewsdickythorpe

Magi daps you have a point there is a group of 30-50 yr olds who think they can still "cut it" it's called a "mid life crisis'.
Highjack hits the nail on the head with "competition" drinking. Drinking games should be done in "private clubs" For example the local rugby team/ football/ darts etc etc should do their daft drinking games away from public places. The local "rugger bugger xv" will do daft drinking rituals in public to show off.

Wow!!! It's all about daaaaaaaaarrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

Spirits are to be appreciated not "sessioned"
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 18:02 - Dec 17 with 2471 viewsjack2jack

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 09:10 - Dec 17 by johnlangy

You sound just like my Dad used to.

And I agree with you .

I'm probably old enough to be your dad,but he's right
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 18:05 - Dec 17 with 2467 viewsjack2jack

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:06 - Dec 17 by Pegojack

Ah, yes, I remember it well!

Used to go in that place on the Marina a lot, can't remember the name, the three storey place - cocktail bar on ground floor, restaurant in the middle and disco on the top floor. Last time I went by there a few years ago, it was a Chinese all you can eat place - so sad.

Mind you, in the mid 80s you were sh1t scared to park your car anywhere in Swansea of an evening, you half expected it not to be there when you got back. What's car crime like now?

Was it the marina nightspot or ribcage,m y car was always parked on the kings way in the 80s ,happy days
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 18:12 - Dec 17 with 2449 viewsmonmouth

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 14:25 - Dec 17 by lifelong

Yes, but they don't hate Swansea as much as you, you bitter man.

I'll have the bike though, if it's going spare?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 00:04 - Dec 18 with 2367 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The age of night clubs is sadly over. Swansea as I remember it was a place which drew people from as far as Bristol and Cardiff for a night out. The Marina was awesome, Sloanes , the waterside and the Ribcage in one venue and also the Pumphouse etc and the Picton sea eagle was fantastic. The Kingsway was the main 18-25 area, Mumbles was bouncing and the Marina was great for over 25's to any age really.

All gone now, Wind Street's character has also been destroyed losing places like the coach house. Sad

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 00:27 - Dec 18 with 2342 viewscentrestandswan

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/17/uk-wakes-with-massive-hangover-after-mad-friday-of

Our capital city features a good deal.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024