Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? 18:52 - Nov 20 with 10339 viewsSwanjack10

I'll start

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 14:28 - Nov 21 with 3171 viewsLoyal

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 11:20 - Nov 21 by WarwickHunt

Wash your hands well first if you've made the curry...chilli minge isn't a girl's best friend.

She loves a vindaloo ending.
When we were skint she would insist I dipped my magical finger in cayenne pepper from Lidl.
A quick squirt of lemon juice is a clincher.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 16:16 - Nov 21 with 3130 viewsLord_Bony

Who said romance was dead?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 16:45 - Nov 21 with 3111 viewsmax936

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 16:16 - Nov 21 by Lord_Bony

Who said romance was dead?

It doesn't get anymore romantic than the exotic cayenne pepper Bony and it makes you lips tingle

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet on 17:47 - Nov 21 with 3090 viewslifelong

I bought Mrs Lifelong a vacuum cleaner last Christmas, I got away with it....just.
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 17:50 - Nov 21 with 3087 viewsDarran

I'm getting her one of these.

https://www.completecareshop.co.uk/toileting-aids/bottom-wipers/buckingham-easyw

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:28 - Nov 21 with 3051 viewsLoyal

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 16:45 - Nov 21 by max936

It doesn't get anymore romantic than the exotic cayenne pepper Bony and it makes you lips tingle

It's a total winner 👍
I caught my old man once blowing shandy bass up my mothers backside with a piece of hose from the garden, as a young kid I accepted his explanation that her inner tube had punctured. It was only when I was thrown out of Cinderellas with a similar piece of hosing that I began to think he may have been telling me porkies.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 22:17 - Nov 21 with 3019 viewsmax936

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:28 - Nov 21 by Loyal

It's a total winner 👍
I caught my old man once blowing shandy bass up my mothers backside with a piece of hose from the garden, as a young kid I accepted his explanation that her inner tube had punctured. It was only when I was thrown out of Cinderellas with a similar piece of hosing that I began to think he may have been telling me porkies.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 22:27 - Nov 21 with 3009 viewsperchrockjack

That s disgusting ,loyal

Also very amusing .

Hose ?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 23:05 - Nov 21 with 2985 viewsLoyal

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 22:27 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

That s disgusting ,loyal

Also very amusing .

Hose ?

Got to be British Standrd BS 5306-1:2006 to avoid jamming.

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 09:53 - Nov 22 with 2931 viewsWarwickHunt

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 23:05 - Nov 21 by Loyal

Got to be British Standrd BS 5306-1:2006 to avoid jamming.

Does it come in pink? I'm a romantic at heart.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024