Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? 18:52 - Nov 20 with 10340 viewsSwanjack10

I'll start

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:43 - Nov 20 with 1607 viewsMurph75

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:37 - Nov 20 by DJack

Ssshhh now the adults are talking. If you want to stay you have to be quiet. Bless.

Whatever it is that is eating you, it must be suffering horribly
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:46 - Nov 20 with 1599 viewsperchrockjack

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:40 - Nov 20 by swanjackal

Cheap skate. I always treat my wife to an actual iron, got her a nice steam generator model last year.

Gents.
Let me introduce some perspective .

Ladies aren't keen on a large phallic toy.

It's uncomfortable.

It's the same with penises.

When younger, when I dropped my shorts ,girls recoiled and were rather intimidated.

It's a hindrance having a large member

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:48 - Nov 20 with 1597 viewsDJack

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:40 - Nov 20 by swanjackal

Cheap skate. I always treat my wife to an actual iron, got her a nice steam generator model last year.

If I got my wife an iron for Xmas she would be generating steam. Also, the Cluedo denouement would be Mrs Djack, with the iron, in the living room.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:51 - Nov 20 with 1591 viewsMurph75

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:48 - Nov 20 by DJack

If I got my wife an iron for Xmas she would be generating steam. Also, the Cluedo denouement would be Mrs Djack, with the iron, in the living room.

Not with a dildo in the dinning room?
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:52 - Nov 20 with 1589 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:43 - Nov 20 by Starsky

What a great read for our younger members reading this thread.

Indeed. Whatever happend to giving perfume as a present??? Why is it now vogue to give presents for shoving up arses???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:56 - Nov 20 with 1579 viewsswanjackal

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:51 - Nov 20 by Murph75

Not with a dildo in the dinning room?

Nope, that's a different video...I mean story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:57 - Nov 20 with 1576 viewsswanjackal

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:52 - Nov 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Indeed. Whatever happend to giving perfume as a present??? Why is it now vogue to give presents for shoving up arses???

A gift that can be shared?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:59 - Nov 20 with 1568 viewsMurph75

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:56 - Nov 20 by swanjackal

Nope, that's a different video...I mean story.

Annus horribilis?
Login to get fewer ads

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:59 - Nov 20 with 1567 viewsStarsky

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:52 - Nov 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I just hope they CE compliant and kite marked.
Best thing on this thread is Perchie confessing he's one of the biggest pricks on here.

It's just the internet, init.

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:01 - Nov 20 with 1559 viewsSwanjack10

Ideas I said, buy yr perfume you boring c#nt.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:01 - Nov 20 with 1558 viewsperchrockjack

Not one of Dave, not one of.

I don't wave my cock around like some

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:03 - Nov 20 with 1549 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:01 - Nov 20 by Swanjack10

Ideas I said, buy yr perfume you boring c#nt.

You can stick your perfume up your arse. It's cheaper than a vibro, is all i'm saying.................

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:04 - Nov 20 with 1543 viewsStarsky

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:01 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

Not one of Dave, not one of.

I don't wave my cock around like some

That's not what the Girl said when you dropped your shorts and thunderbird 1 appeared

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:09 - Nov 20 with 1531 viewsmax936

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:16 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

Can't go wrong with a new ironing board

I'd go the whole hog and buy a new Iron as well,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:11 - Nov 20 with 1527 viewsStarsky

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:09 - Nov 20 by max936

I'd go the whole hog and buy a new Iron as well,

I'm creased here..

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:14 - Nov 20 with 1389 viewsmax936

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:11 - Nov 20 by Starsky

I'm creased here..

Really chuffed that I've brightened your day

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:18 - Nov 20 with 1382 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:14 - Nov 20 by max936

Really chuffed that I've brightened your day

Talking of wives and girlfieds, how was the anniversary bash?????
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 20:18]

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:26 - Nov 20 with 1366 viewsmax936

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:18 - Nov 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Talking of wives and girlfieds, how was the anniversary bash?????
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 20:18]

Tidy day called to see my mam who's not very well at the moment, then went down the mumbles for a couple of hours and called back to the Panchee's by the Grand first time we've there been very nice it was to.

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:30 - Nov 20 with 1355 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:26 - Nov 20 by max936

Tidy day called to see my mam who's not very well at the moment, then went down the mumbles for a couple of hours and called back to the Panchee's by the Grand first time we've there been very nice it was to.

Watch their f*cking chillis max, scarily hot. Made me cry whilst eating the blnking curry and it was only a madras!
Try the Masala restaurant on Walter Road opposite St. James' Church. Fabulous curry I had there this evening

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 21:05 - Nov 20 with 1306 viewsmax936

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 20:30 - Nov 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Watch their f*cking chillis max, scarily hot. Made me cry whilst eating the blnking curry and it was only a madras!
Try the Masala restaurant on Walter Road opposite St. James' Church. Fabulous curry I had there this evening

I'm a Chicken Naga man mun, we were gonna go to Chutneys up on Newton Rd or Mumtaz, Chutneys didn't show up very well on Trip Advisor and we weren't sure bout Mumtaz the Spice Grill nearly had our vote, but we decided on going back into town with the Rasoi in mind, but it was poor on our last visit so we opted for the Panchee's, very nice and superb valve for money.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 21:14]

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 21:10 - Nov 20 with 1303 viewsWarwickHunt

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:23 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

A mate of mine actually bought his wife and ironing board one year. It wasn't the greatest Christmas they've had.

Wrong colour?

Schoolboy error.
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 11:12 - Nov 21 with 1172 viewsLoyal

A damned good Christmas Eve fingering and a curry is a winner every time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 11:20 - Nov 21 with 1170 viewsWarwickHunt

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 11:12 - Nov 21 by Loyal

A damned good Christmas Eve fingering and a curry is a winner every time.

Wash your hands well first if you've made the curry...chilli minge isn't a girl's best friend.
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 11:21 - Nov 21 with 1168 viewswaynekerr55

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 11:20 - Nov 21 by WarwickHunt

Wash your hands well first if you've made the curry...chilli minge isn't a girl's best friend.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 12:25 - Nov 21 with 1143 viewsswanjackal

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 11:20 - Nov 21 by WarwickHunt

Then again, it can be good for the man...everyone enjoys a warm welcoming.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024