Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of you would.... 21:47 - Oct 31 with 5990 viewspremierjack

Take a chance on giggs now??
How many of you would.... on 23:06 - Oct 31 with 1068 viewsLeonisGod

How many of you would.... on 23:03 - Oct 31 by Private_Partz

Don't agree. There is now a marked drop in performances from when we were playing our tough run against the top six teams.
That has to be down to BB. Maybe he can get us playing and needs a honeymoon period as new managers often require. Trouble is we do not have the time for that.
I agree with the lack of quality with the squad but dont under estimated what an experienced coach and his team an do. IMHO FG would have filled that role in short term at least.

But there's not a drop compared to the rubbish served up at S'ton. I expect we'll be much better against United on Sunday. I'm not disagreeing that we'd have been better off keeping Guido, but we played some real crap under him too at times.
How many of you would.... on 23:13 - Oct 31 with 1063 viewsBarrySwan

No

Giggs is hopeless
How many of you would.... on 23:30 - Oct 31 with 1031 viewsmajorraglan

How many of you would.... on 23:03 - Oct 31 by Private_Partz

Don't agree. There is now a marked drop in performances from when we were playing our tough run against the top six teams.
That has to be down to BB. Maybe he can get us playing and needs a honeymoon period as new managers often require. Trouble is we do not have the time for that.
I agree with the lack of quality with the squad but dont under estimated what an experienced coach and his team an do. IMHO FG would have filled that role in short term at least.

Agree with your comments. FG's tinkering and changes was probably down to him trying to get the most out of the resources at his disposal and I suspect his experience and nouse would have seen us gather more points than we have now. It may be that the powers that be thought he was underachieving with the squad at his disposal, but whatever their thoughts we currently have 1 point from the last 3 matches and the way it's going its looking more and more likely we will be playing in the Championship next year.

I am not advocating we get rid of BB yet, but I think he would benefit from some additional help.

If the club decide enough is enough and BB goes, that will be 4 managers sacked inside 3 years- absolutely bonkers. The club can't afford to keep paying people off and disrupting the squad, tactics etc. Once on a time there was a plan, that doesn't appear to be the case now.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 9:51]
How many of you would.... on 09:07 - Nov 1 with 963 viewsTrundle10

I would have preffered Giggs to BB all day every day. Never got my head round why some of our fans were so against it
How many of you would.... on 09:32 - Nov 1 with 949 viewsPrivate_Partz

How many of you would.... on 23:06 - Oct 31 by LeonisGod

But there's not a drop compared to the rubbish served up at S'ton. I expect we'll be much better against United on Sunday. I'm not disagreeing that we'd have been better off keeping Guido, but we played some real crap under him too at times.

Southampton was not good. This was far worse though IMHO.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

How many of you would.... on 09:38 - Nov 1 with 938 viewscostalotta

How many of you would.... on 21:51 - Oct 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd get in contact with any of the other managers who applied with an impressive CV and offer them a financially lucrative performance based contract.

Marcelinho looked the best bet from the names who the papers said had been interviewed. Carrying on like this is just wasting more possible points.

This.

Giggs, no a chance he should be anywhere near our club at this point in his managerial career.
How many of you would.... on 09:44 - Nov 1 with 923 viewsperchrockjack

Who would take over such a basket case as us.

Good point about having a manager with sole intention to keep us up by whatever means.
Performance related.

Pity we didn't have our players on that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024