Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke 10:26 - Oct 21 with 8796 viewsSwanjack10

Banter all gone? Theres only a handfull left.
1) highjack
2) max
3) prosser
4) loyal
5) dr fath
Even old jack dont contribute anymore maybe hes to pist to type?
6) dicky
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 10:29]

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 11:48 - Oct 22 with 1419 viewsmax936

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 21:45 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

Nothing like a bit of banter between Civil Servants, I really wish I had gone down that career path, my life would have been far easier

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 11:55 - Oct 22 with 1402 viewsmax936

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 09:12 - Oct 22 by Swanjack10

This is the example of another miserable c#unt, there was a time when posters used to bounce off each other's comments creating good banter and jokes, and theres little scruffy fu ck *return of the jack *who thinks I go out of my way to tell jokes,wake up son and throw some light on the forum rather than hiding in your damp , dark corner who pokes his head out rarely for a sniff of reality, I bet your the type of scfc supporter who sits on his own on the top of kilvey hill with binoculars,sandwich box and a flask of happy shopper lemonade wedged up your fuc king hoop.

Fuking hell

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 17:08 - Oct 22 with 1359 viewsstonedroller

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 11:34 - Oct 22 by Dyfnant

He's still waiting outside Hitmans house. Doesn't realise he escaped via his attic

I escaped from the attic about 5 years ago and have never returned. Thinking back to that time russy came to my house not only fills me with regrets how I reacted but also make me pee a little how funny the situation was.
Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 22:50 - Oct 22 with 1324 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 11:34 - Oct 22 by Dyfnant

He's still waiting outside Hitmans house. Doesn't realise he escaped via his attic

After the rat lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 00:05 - Oct 23 with 1313 viewsRancid

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 22:50 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

After the rat lol

How did the white collar boxing go dude?
Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 12:41 - Oct 23 with 1261 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 08:40 - Oct 22 by monmouth

I was assistant sec when I left the CS in 1987. What number is that?

Grade 5, or deputy director. First rung of the senior civil service ladder.

Poll: Tory leader

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 12:43 - Oct 23 with 1259 viewsDarran

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 11:55 - Oct 22 by max936

Fuking hell

It's not funny Max.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke (n/t) on 12:45 - Oct 23 with 1254 viewsSwanjack10

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 12:43 - Oct 23 by Darran

It's not funny Max.

I know , that was an honest reply.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 12:46]

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Login to get fewer ads

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke (n/t) on 14:11 - Oct 23 with 1225 viewsmax936

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke (n/t) on 12:45 - Oct 23 by Swanjack10

I know , that was an honest reply.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 12:46]

You haven't lost your way with words SwannyJ

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 14:53 - Oct 23 with 1203 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 00:05 - Oct 23 by Rancid

How did the white collar boxing go dude?

Eh?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 16:54 - Oct 23 with 1175 viewsLoyal

Most of my posts are removed, one earlier today, what's the point in bothering.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 17:01 - Oct 23 with 1163 viewsLord_Bony

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 16:54 - Oct 23 by Loyal

Most of my posts are removed, one earlier today, what's the point in bothering.

I was going to remove this post for devilment ...but I m sure some on here would nt see the funny side of it...

Anyways, are you sure my friend? I cant see anyone being offended by some of that sheer, unadulterated, titillating poetry you are so kind to bestow upon us....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024