Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans part company with psychologist 16:29 - Oct 18 with 4191 viewsLandore_Jack

Dr Ian Mitchell leaves the Swans.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37693487
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 16:30]

#backtojack

Swans part company with psychologist on 16:38 - Oct 18 with 3190 viewsswanstillidai

I suppose now the two biggest gobshytes (GM & AW) have left the club, his services are no longer required
Swans part company with psychologist on 16:39 - Oct 18 with 3177 viewsDarran

Sumbler should employ him for here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans part company with psychologist on 17:00 - Oct 18 with 3084 viewspencoedjack

Swans part company with psychologist on 16:39 - Oct 18 by Darran

He would then require one not be one ......................
Swans part company with psychologist on 17:05 - Oct 18 with 3052 viewsbuilthjack

I thought he went to Cardiff Met Uni a while ago, to work with his mate Christian.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans part company with psychologist on 17:05 - Oct 18 with 3045 viewsLeonisGod

Anyone replaced him or have we decided that the mental side of the game isn't important?
Swans part company with psychologist on 17:21 - Oct 18 with 2983 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Strange that the news of this only comes out now, when it apparently happened some time ago. This way, it can fit in the narrative.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swans part company with psychologist on 17:36 - Oct 18 with 2916 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans part company with psychologist on 17:21 - Oct 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Strange that the news of this only comes out now, when it apparently happened some time ago. This way, it can fit in the narrative.

The news of his departure was mentioned over on the guestbook a while ago - before Bradley came in,

Not sure what narrative this is supposed to fit though? The reporting from the local media (including BBC) has been spin from the club with little, if any, questioning.
Swans part company with psychologist on 17:37 - Oct 18 with 2902 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Bet he saw that coming?
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 17:54]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Swans part company with psychologist on 17:39 - Oct 18 with 2889 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swans part company with psychologist on 17:36 - Oct 18 by londonlisa2001

The news of his departure was mentioned over on the guestbook a while ago - before Bradley came in,

Not sure what narrative this is supposed to fit though? The reporting from the local media (including BBC) has been spin from the club with little, if any, questioning.

True - and I'm only projecting the narrative I'm seeing from a few people, and not necessarily the media itself.

But still, why report this today if it's old news?

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swans part company with psychologist on 17:51 - Oct 18 with 2839 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans part company with psychologist on 17:39 - Oct 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

True - and I'm only projecting the narrative I'm seeing from a few people, and not necessarily the media itself.

But still, why report this today if it's old news?

It's Rob Phillips not Bob Woodward.
Swans part company with psychologist on 17:58 - Oct 18 with 2815 viewsLoyal

Swans part company with psychologist on 17:05 - Oct 18 by LeonisGod

Anyone replaced him or have we decided that the mental side of the game isn't important?

The yank cut backs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans part company with psychologist on 18:31 - Oct 18 with 2755 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'm struggling to get my head around this news.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swans part company with psychologist on 19:01 - Oct 18 with 2687 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Swans part company with psychologist on 18:31 - Oct 18 by Joe_bradshaw

Give him a ring then

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Swans part company with psychologist on 19:04 - Oct 18 with 2671 viewsOldjack

Swans part company with psychologist on 16:39 - Oct 18 by Darran

Fuk you alone would keep him in a full time job

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans part company with psychologist on 20:01 - Oct 18 with 2559 viewskarnataka

Swans part company with psychologist on 18:31 - Oct 18 by Joe_bradshaw

I know, how will we cope?
Swans part company with psychologist on 21:39 - Oct 18 with 2408 viewsLeonisGod

Swans part company with psychologist on 17:37 - Oct 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

Bet he saw that coming?
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 17:54]

He was our psychologist, not psychic!

Swans part company with psychologist on 22:24 - Oct 18 with 2304 viewsmonmouth

Good. As soon as the wally joined players like Dyer's heads turned to shit and we lost all our confidence in ourselves. Might be a coincidence, but the worst thing most football players can do is try and think.

Not get rid of that idiot goalkeeping/defence coach that is killing Fabianski, and we'll be on the up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans part company with psychologist on 22:29 - Oct 18 with 2286 viewsmax936

Swans part company with psychologist on 19:04 - Oct 18 by Oldjack

Fuk you alone would keep him in a full time job

It'll be a 24/7 job OJ

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans part company with psychologist on 22:49 - Oct 18 with 2239 viewsLeonisGod

Swans part company with psychologist on 22:24 - Oct 18 by monmouth

Good. As soon as the wally joined players like Dyer's heads turned to shit and we lost all our confidence in ourselves. Might be a coincidence, but the worst thing most football players can do is try and think.

Not get rid of that idiot goalkeeping/defence coach that is killing Fabianski, and we'll be on the up.

Really? How many times has it been said that we're low on confidence? When did he leave and when did we have our worse start for 70+ years? There may be no link at all, but dismissing sports psychology out of hand seems a bit hasty. Anything that may give a small edge has to be worth a look.
Swans part company with psychologist on 23:20 - Oct 18 with 2182 viewsbuilthjack

Swans part company with psychologist on 22:49 - Oct 18 by LeonisGod

Really? How many times has it been said that we're low on confidence? When did he leave and when did we have our worse start for 70+ years? There may be no link at all, but dismissing sports psychology out of hand seems a bit hasty. Anything that may give a small edge has to be worth a look.

August ...Coincidence?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans part company with psychologist on 06:10 - Oct 19 with 2063 viewsKilkennyjack

Never heard of him.

Beware of the Risen People

Swans part company with psychologist on 10:33 - Oct 19 with 1945 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans part company with psychologist on 23:20 - Oct 18 by builthjack

August ...Coincidence?

A good psychologist would tell you there's no such thing as coincidence...
Swans part company with psychologist on 11:24 - Oct 19 with 1891 viewsmonmouth

Swans part company with psychologist on 22:49 - Oct 18 by LeonisGod

I'm not. I'm dismissing him out of hand.

He has had zero positive visible effect in all the time we have been paying him and our confidence, and some players attitudes, have gone visibly backwards.

It's basic skills we need more at the moment. Spend the money on some proper frigging coaches, or a time machine to get us back to February 2013.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans part company with psychologist on 12:12 - Oct 19 with 1862 viewssomersetsimon

Swans part company with psychologist on 11:24 - Oct 19 by monmouth

I'm not. I'm dismissing him out of hand.

He has had zero positive visible effect in all the time we have been paying him and our confidence, and some players attitudes, have gone visibly backwards.

It's basic skills we need more at the moment. Spend the money on some proper frigging coaches, or a time machine to get us back to February 2013.

Players can lose fitness and confidence, but I can't see how they lose skills.
Swans part company with psychologist on 15:24 - Oct 19 with 1773 viewsLoyal

Swans part company with psychologist on 12:12 - Oct 19 by somersetsimon

Players can lose fitness and confidence, but I can't see how they lose skills.

Nathan ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024