Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This nhs lark in morriston is a joke 15:00 - Oct 18 with 6700 viewsSwanjack10

Been up here nearly 3 hours and still havent seen the f ucking triage nurse, why do I pay my taxes ? Its like a cattle farm up here, dont start giggling prosser u c#nt

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 00:23 - Oct 19 with 1478 viewsStarsky

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 17:12 - Oct 18 by yescomeon

I don't think you can say 95% of us take responsibility for our well being when 60% of the population is overweight.

Listen mate, I've paid into the NHS constantly for 41 years and have been in hospital 3 times (broken bones) and I'm a fatty. Don't tar us all with the same brush.

It's just the internet, init.

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 08:36 - Oct 19 with 1429 viewswaynekerr55

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 23:37 - Oct 18 by Darran

Everyone should be paying something for prescriptions whoever you are. One of the craziest decisions I've ever known politicians to make.

Utter f*cking madness it is. It went from £3.50 an item to zero over night. If the thick Labour tw*ts had reduced it to £1 a prescription at least that £1 would go back into he system.

Political point scoring at its worst.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 10:26 - Oct 19 with 1388 viewsLeonisGod

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:36 - Oct 18 by max936

More tax, we're taxed to death and more as it is.

It might feel like it, but we don't pay a lot compared to some of the other European countries. Many of whom spend a lot more on their health service, which is probably no coincidence. Mind you, there's no guarantee if we paid more tax that it would be spent on the NHS. The current Govt give the impression it's not a priority.

Still, there will be an extra £350m a week going in soon won't there? *cough*
This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 11:36 - Oct 19 with 1363 viewsmax936

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 10:26 - Oct 19 by LeonisGod

It might feel like it, but we don't pay a lot compared to some of the other European countries. Many of whom spend a lot more on their health service, which is probably no coincidence. Mind you, there's no guarantee if we paid more tax that it would be spent on the NHS. The current Govt give the impression it's not a priority.

Still, there will be an extra £350m a week going in soon won't there? *cough*

Exactly right, we'll pay more tax, but its guaranteed to not go to where it should.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 13:02 - Oct 19 with 1337 viewsSwanjack10

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 15:57 - Oct 18 by nice_to_michu

We're very fortunate to have the NHS, despite it being really stretched at the moment. It's massively underfunded, so really we should be paying more tax or at least diverting other resources towards health, in my opinion.

Private, insurance-based systems such as the US system is far worse, and certainly doesn't guarantee that you will be seen in a few hours.

Its underfunded because of the lazy work dodging scruffs, you hear people moan that theres no work out there, bolloc ks, all the scaffolding sites we erect have polish, ,romanian labourers and plasterers, roofers etc a huge majority of these get paid sh it cash and claim all benefits the same time, draining the system.

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 13:34 - Oct 19 with 1307 viewsSwanjack10

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 15:45 - Oct 18 by TheFranchise

Go to Neath/Port Talbot Hospital, so much faster for minor injuries. You don't get the emergencies in there.

I was told if you have a swansea postcode they wont see you and send you to the cattle farm in morriston, in fairness I did moan about my lengthy stay but I salute the nurses and drs who are rushed off their feet, why spend so much on a shopping mall by main entrance when the a+e could have expanded ? No sense, in an emergency the last thing you want is a subway baguette and other crap up there

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 13:58 - Oct 19 with 1289 viewsTheFranchise

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 13:34 - Oct 19 by Swanjack10

I was told if you have a swansea postcode they wont see you and send you to the cattle farm in morriston, in fairness I did moan about my lengthy stay but I salute the nurses and drs who are rushed off their feet, why spend so much on a shopping mall by main entrance when the a+e could have expanded ? No sense, in an emergency the last thing you want is a subway baguette and other crap up there

They'll see you, it's the same health board. I've used it a few times with kids and stuff.
This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 15:15 - Oct 19 with 1264 viewsskippyjack

the primary objective of the NHS is to study humans, not to fix them.

but people continue to be swayed.

they're scientists first and foremost.. we're just numbers so they can collect data.

it's like a lottery draw.. this is why Dr's with a conscience want a fundamental change
[Post edited 19 Oct 2016 16:04]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 15:53 - Oct 19 with 1238 viewsnice_to_michu

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 13:02 - Oct 19 by Swanjack10

Its underfunded because of the lazy work dodging scruffs, you hear people moan that theres no work out there, bolloc ks, all the scaffolding sites we erect have polish, ,romanian labourers and plasterers, roofers etc a huge majority of these get paid sh it cash and claim all benefits the same time, draining the system.

Well, to claim benefits as an EU citizen you have to have been living in the U.K. At least three months and have started work here (i.e. not working for cash at a random building site but in a job you can prove).

As for draining the system, you're right that some of our native population are lazy etc etc and that other nationalities appear more prepared to do the hard work. So isn't it the fault of our own that this is the case?
This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 20:33 - Oct 19 with 1195 viewsStarsky

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 13:34 - Oct 19 by Swanjack10

My mums SA7 -0and we take her there everytime. Much quicker

It's just the internet, init.

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 20:47 - Oct 19 with 1178 viewsSwanjack10

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 20:33 - Oct 19 by Starsky

My mums SA7 -0and we take her there everytime. Much quicker

If I need to take my kids or myself in the future "hopefully not" ill try it.

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 20:48 - Oct 19 with 1176 viewsJackfath

Get well soon everyone who is ill.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 22:58 - Oct 19 with 1126 viewsSwanseajill

Just the one A&E in Swansea to service over 240 thousand people is an almost impossible task.

My son went to A&E in Bridgend last week, with a suspected broken foot. He was in treated and out in less than an hour.

Carmarthen A&E was a fast turnaround when we had to use it while on holiday a few years ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024