Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? 17:18 - Sep 18 with 3408 viewsmagicdaps10

I am not saying that we should but is there anyone better out there and if so, who?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 19:19 - Sep 18 with 942 viewsJackBaston

I'd love Coleman to manage us
but based on previous history, Guidolins the first in a very long time to be what we consider an 'experienced' coach
Think we'll be going back to the whole young and hungry again
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 19:23 - Sep 18 with 937 viewscrix

I'm as mystified by todays performance as much as everyone but seriously another manager change already? people bang on about the Swansea way and how we used to do this and that on the pitch well its no surprise to me that its not like it used to be. since 2007 we have had 6 managers (7 if you count curts). it doest take a genius to work out that so many different people in charge of the team in such a short space of time is going to have a knock on effect. so yeah lets get another one in that will help wont it.
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 19:35 - Sep 18 with 913 viewsItchySphincter

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 19:23 - Sep 18 by crix

I'm as mystified by todays performance as much as everyone but seriously another manager change already? people bang on about the Swansea way and how we used to do this and that on the pitch well its no surprise to me that its not like it used to be. since 2007 we have had 6 managers (7 if you count curts). it doest take a genius to work out that so many different people in charge of the team in such a short space of time is going to have a knock on effect. so yeah lets get another one in that will help wont it.

Didn't we have seven in one season once?

It's always been the Swansea way.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 19:44 - Sep 18 with 883 viewscrix

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 19:35 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

Didn't we have seven in one season once?

It's always been the Swansea way.

now you put it like that, yeah
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 20:14 - Sep 18 with 803 viewsperchrockjack

Wise man speakers.

Please employ me , give me 150k pa and I ll do some research.

it ain't my fookn job .

People at our club are getting shed loads and they sure ain't delivering

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 20:25 - Sep 18 with 775 viewsPrivate_Partz

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 19:23 - Sep 18 by crix

Which suggest its is not so much a problem with managers but with the people who have been there for the whole time these managerial changes have taken place.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 03:23 - Sep 19 with 658 viewsmajorraglan

Umpteen posts and not many names forthcoming, Poyet and Coleman don't inspire me to be honest, I am hoping FG is the man but I am not sure now. One thing I do believe is that there aren't many quality candidates out there and I don't think there are many who would work with us if the terms of engagement re transfers and recruiting are as posters on here believe.

I don't contribute often, but I read the forum regularly. From what I can see there are some very sensible posters on here who have all been identifying and commenting on the deficiencies in the squad for some time, if we can see it surely the board can!

The summer transfer window wasn't good, some dead wood was shipped along with a couple of our best players. I think they realised there were issues at the very end of the window and tried to bring players in but it was too late. I also suspect the club thought a few of the younger players would step up and seize their chance especially after the game against West Ham, well they haven't and we are struggling.

Our squad is ageing and the spine of the team hasn't been strengthened. Our options are limited. I think FG sees this and he is adapting his approach accordingly with the emphasis on containing the opposition and hoping for a break.

We have struggled up front for a while, we can blame the strikers but they need a service and support, they aren't getting it and it's just not happening for us.

I hope FG can sort us out, but if things go Pete Tong........to answer the initial question I would go for someone from the left field, maybe Alan Curbishley. Was a tidy manager, been out of the game a while and looking for a fresh start. Cue the abuse!

We need to turn the corner and quickly, or it's the Championship here we come!

[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 3:28]
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 07:09 - Sep 19 with 600 viewsDr_Winston

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 20:25 - Sep 18 by Private_Partz

Which suggest its is not so much a problem with managers but with the people who have been there for the whole time these managerial changes have taken place.

Nail on head.

Since the ructions over Tutumlu, the management structure at the club has gone rotten. That whole season there were issues off the pitch, and they probably led to the struggles on it.

The struggles on the pitch led to certain people convincing themselves that the lottery tickets they were sitting on needed to be cashed in. It's not long after that when serious moves to sell the club began and that JTAK abomination was commissioned.

The struggles off it led to certain people thinking they were better off cutting team management out of processes that they absolutely have to be involved in. The appearance of Emnes and Ngog demonstrated that managerial interest was of little concern when it came to bringing players on board.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 08:10 - Sep 19 with 545 viewsnantywatcher

Poyet - fire in his belly!
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 08:33 - Sep 19 with 523 viewsraynor94

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 08:10 - Sep 19 by nantywatcher

Poyet - fire in his belly!

So that's what made him shit on the Palace dressing room floor

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 08:39 - Sep 19 with 520 viewscostalotta

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 07:09 - Sep 19 by Dr_Winston

Nail on head.

Since the ructions over Tutumlu, the management structure at the club has gone rotten. That whole season there were issues off the pitch, and they probably led to the struggles on it.

The struggles on the pitch led to certain people convincing themselves that the lottery tickets they were sitting on needed to be cashed in. It's not long after that when serious moves to sell the club began and that JTAK abomination was commissioned.

The struggles off it led to certain people thinking they were better off cutting team management out of processes that they absolutely have to be involved in. The appearance of Emnes and Ngog demonstrated that managerial interest was of little concern when it came to bringing players on board.

Exactly.

Thing is...there have been many of us saying this, pretty much since then. We cannot go back i know and its in the past. The problem is, the same person is trying to fix it year on year and he's failing each time resulting in the general degradation of the playing squad.
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 08:48 - Sep 19 with 505 viewsPegojack

Phelan at Hull.

He hasn't signed his contract offer yet, and reports say he's not too pleased with it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024