Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Bias time to complain 19:28 - Aug 16 with 8740 viewssiralan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/

After Monday nights disgusting refusal to mention us and refusal to accept we exist it's time to complain I think.

We pay our license fee just like everyone else why should BBC Wales get away with not reporting and totally ignore
the biggest sporting club in Wales?

A direct complaint about BBC Wales today 1830hr on 15th August should be made through the link above and pass it on to every Jack you know to also make a complaint,brother,sister,wife,etc more complaints the better and make sure you request a reply for every complaint submitted.
BBC Bias time to complain on 10:54 - Aug 17 with 2471 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Added my complaint don't expect a reply though.

Why is BBC Wales so Biased? Despite Swansea City being Wales only Premier League Football Club, there was no mention of their win in the first game of the season in the World's biggest football league, let alone showing the actual goal. I know BBC Wales is a Cardiff centric organisation but the should be reporting on the WHOLE of Wales. This is not a one off occurrence but is a regular event. Should BBC Wales be renamed BBC Cardiff?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

BBC Bias time to complain on 11:26 - Aug 17 with 2442 viewsRuDeMan1970

After almost 40 years of following The Swans I am very much used to this bias. Let's not forget it's not just the Bloobird Broadcasting Corporation that's been guilty. Hate The Vetch (for those of you too young to remember, HTV was our area's predecessor to ITV Wales) were equally as bad. Their Cardiff-centric 'Soccer Sunday' programme used to make my blood pressure go through the feckin' roof when I was in my 20s due to their unashamed bias towards their beloved 'capital'.
Now in my 40s I am far more mellowed and apathetic towards all these organisations and their agenda....THE BAAAASTARDS!!!

..."who will guard the guards..?"

BBC Bias time to complain on 11:49 - Aug 17 with 2413 viewsA_Fans_Dad

BBC Bias time to complain on 20:02 - Aug 16 by longlostjack

Couple of banners "Stop BBC Wales Sport Bias" at next home game covered by SKY - they'd love it.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2016 20:03]

This is a great idea, negative publicity usually works better than "private" complaint, which they hide & ignore.
BBC Bias time to complain on 12:31 - Aug 18 with 2283 viewsjohnlangy

BBC Bias time to complain on 20:02 - Aug 16 by longlostjack

Couple of banners "Stop BBC Wales Sport Bias" at next home game covered by SKY - they'd love it.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2016 20:03]

Nice idea. Difficult to ignore when they know it's being seen worldwide.
BBC Bias time to complain on 13:42 - Aug 18 with 2191 viewssiralan

The Banners are a great idea.

And also a ban on any of their people in the ground when we play.

All media would love reporting that.
BBC Bias time to complain on 13:45 - Aug 18 with 2178 viewsraynor94

This thread is becoming a Sledgehammer to crack a nut

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

BBC Bias time to complain on 13:57 - Aug 18 with 2150 viewsA_Fans_Dad

BBC Bias time to complain on 13:45 - Aug 18 by raynor94

This thread is becoming a Sledgehammer to crack a nut

But great fun all the same.
BBC Bias time to complain on 14:08 - Aug 18 with 2132 viewsjacabertawe

BBC Bias time to complain on 13:42 - Aug 18 by siralan

The Banners are a great idea.

And also a ban on any of their people in the ground when we play.

All media would love reporting that.

This banner suggestion brings to mind the fool who forked out for a "Judas" banner directed at Martinez when we played at Wigan (League Cup 2010?) for what was presumably a single use. And ban the BBC reporting from the Liberty? Try thinking things through before you post such nonsense.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Bias time to complain on 14:27 - Aug 18 with 2097 viewsraynor94

BBC Bias time to complain on 14:08 - Aug 18 by jacabertawe

This banner suggestion brings to mind the fool who forked out for a "Judas" banner directed at Martinez when we played at Wigan (League Cup 2010?) for what was presumably a single use. And ban the BBC reporting from the Liberty? Try thinking things through before you post such nonsense.

Why not ban BBC Wales, I don't find it nonsensical at all, who is honestly going to miss the amateurish bunch?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

BBC Bias time to complain on 14:29 - Aug 18 with 2095 viewspikeypaul

The BBC do not report us so yes we should ban them and bring the situation to light we have nothing to lose.

People who just do nothing deserve nothing, so many negative people on this site.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

BBC Bias time to complain on 14:59 - Aug 18 with 2058 viewsGowerjack

Small minded noncesense.

Rise above it mun....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

BBC Bias time to complain on 16:30 - Aug 18 with 1993 viewswaynekerr55

BBC Bias time to complain on 14:59 - Aug 18 by Gowerjack

Small minded noncesense.

Rise above it mun....

I just saw what you did there...

#naughtythegowerjack

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

BBC Bias time to complain on 17:27 - Aug 18 with 1952 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

They win report on the games we lose,don't worry your precious time about all this ,just smile and have a beer

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

BBC Bias time to complain on 11:46 - Aug 22 with 1825 viewsPrivate_Partz

BBC Bias time to complain on 20:52 - Aug 16 by Landore_Jack

Would you mind posting the reply on here?

Here it is LJ. sorry for the delay. only just read it as it is exactly what I expected.........

Thank you for your recent message regarding Wales Today.

Your complaint was noted and brought to the attention of the editorial team and BBC Wales News management.

We are acutely aware at BBC Wales about the need to give proportionate coverage to all of Wales’s football clubs.

The production team at Wales Today are in no way biased towards Cardiff City. We attend most Swansea City press conferences, cover every match and have a great relationship with the club. However, all our decisions about what’s featured and in what order are made on objective, editorial grounds.

With specific reference to Swansea’s game against Burnley — programme policy is that results and goals (when available) are broadcast on the first possible bulletin after the final whistle but that repeats and more extensive match coverage is judged alongside all the other news and sport of the day

This policy is applied to all clubs without bias. During Sunday’s bulletin we covered Cardiff City’s result against Queens Park Rangers but did not mention it on Monday’s 1830 programme.

What to feature in each programme is determined on what else is happening and the judgement of the production team. The success of Welsh athletes at the Olympic Games took up a large proportion of the programme and, when combined with the day’s news, left little time to round up the weekend football results which by Monday evening were nearly 48 hours old.

Please be assured a summary of your complaint was also included on our audience log. This is a daily report of audience feedback that's circulated to many BBC staff, including members of the BBC Executive Board, channel controllers and other senior managers.

Thank you again for contacting us with your views.

Regards,

Yvonne Griffith-Jones
Audience Services, BBC Cymru Wales
03703 500 700

Basically sod you.It is the Production Team that make the decisions. I like the bit about covering ALL teams. I suspect Newport, Wrexham, Colwyn Bay, Merthyr etc would have something to say about that. No extra coverage for Premier league status it seems. I wonder if they would adhere to that if the roles were reversed and they were in the top flight and us a league below.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

BBC Bias time to complain on 12:12 - Aug 22 with 1773 viewsjacabertawe

BBC Bias time to complain on 11:46 - Aug 22 by Private_Partz

Here it is LJ. sorry for the delay. only just read it as it is exactly what I expected.........

Your complaint was noted and brought to the attention of the editorial team and BBC Wales News management.

We are acutely aware at BBC Wales about the need to give proportionate coverage to all of Wales’s football clubs.

The production team at Wales Today are in no way biased towards Cardiff City. We attend most Swansea City press conferences, cover every match and have a great relationship with the club. However, all our decisions about what’s featured and in what order are made on objective, editorial grounds.

With specific reference to Swansea’s game against Burnley — programme policy is that results and goals (when available) are broadcast on the first possible bulletin after the final whistle but that repeats and more extensive match coverage is judged alongside all the other news and sport of the day

This policy is applied to all clubs without bias. During Sunday’s bulletin we covered Cardiff City’s result against Queens Park Rangers but did not mention it on Monday’s 1830 programme.

What to feature in each programme is determined on what else is happening and the judgement of the production team. The success of Welsh athletes at the Olympic Games took up a large proportion of the programme and, when combined with the day’s news, left little time to round up the weekend football results which by Monday evening were nearly 48 hours old.

Please be assured a summary of your complaint was also included on our audience log. This is a daily report of audience feedback that's circulated to many BBC staff, including members of the BBC Executive Board, channel controllers and other senior managers.

Regards,

Yvonne Griffith-Jones
03703 500 700

Basically sod you.It is the Production Team that make the decisions. I like the bit about covering ALL teams. I suspect Newport, Wrexham, Colwyn Bay, Merthyr etc would have something to say about that. No extra coverage for Premier league status it seems. I wonder if they would adhere to that if the roles were reversed and they were in the top flight and us a league below.

Oh dear, no pleasing some people.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

BBC Bias time to complain on 12:17 - Aug 22 with 1699 viewsDarran

BBC Bias time to complain on 11:46 - Aug 22 by Private_Partz

Regards,

Yvonne Griffith-Jones
03703 500 700

Didn't you say the other day that you were in your sixties?

Kin hell mun.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2016 12:17]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BBC Bias time to complain on 14:22 - Aug 22 with 1609 viewsPrivate_Partz

BBC Bias time to complain on 12:17 - Aug 22 by Darran

Didn't you say the other day that you were in your sixties?

Kin hell mun.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2016 12:17]

Love you too xx :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

BBC Bias time to complain on 14:27 - Aug 22 with 1596 viewsDarran

BBC Bias time to complain on 14:22 - Aug 22 by Private_Partz

Love you too xx :-)

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024